The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_vote_lcapChris Martin (Nightingale) I_voting_barChris Martin (Nightingale) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Chris Martin (Nightingale) I_vote_lcapChris Martin (Nightingale) I_voting_barChris Martin (Nightingale) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chris Martin (Nightingale)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Martin (Nightingale) Empty Chris Martin (Nightingale)

Post by Chris Martin February 19th 2013, 5:40 am

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Nightingale
Title: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Renegade
Race: Human, Caucasian
Hair: Black, shaved.
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'3
Weight: 209 lbs.
Blood type: O

Character Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Sometimes Nightingale can be somewhat of a douche bag... even whenever he's not in the costume. He doesn't really like to put up with much bullshit, so if a bad guy's telling him to spare him, Nightingale will probably spare him a few fingers. Nightingale's not easily angered or saddened by anything, but when he is it'll usually be from something that wasn't necessary, such as a bad guy who decides to take out a school of children for no reason other than he was bullied when he was younger or he's a Satanic asshole... if you're that bad guy, you'd probably be best staying WAY low... because the kind of things that Nightingale does to bullshitters are pretty bad... ESPECIALLY when he's mad at them.

History: Nightingale was born as the oldest of a mother of five, and when his dad was away on missions (he was in the army) Nightingale had to watch over his family and try to be the man of the house. Nightingale learned some martial arts and gun-knowledge from his father, and soon after his father died, kept training endlessly, dropping out of school to train and work so he could feed the family when his mother went into a shell of grief.

After Nightingale's mom came out of her shell, Nightingale tried to live life in school and found that he didn't fit in and after his oldest younger brother turned sixteen, he moved away and went to New York to live life as a normal person. After figuring out that he hated the big city, Nightingale became something he would soon live to regret becoming, doing small crimes for nothing and joining a gang because his fighting skills were highly rare in a room full of losers. Nightingale found a girl that he soon fell in love with, but she was from a different gang, causing an all out war where it wasn't necessary. Nightingale's lover was killed from cross fire and Nightingale left the gang-life forever, swearing that he would rather fight crime than watch another innocent life be ended.

Nightingale didn't swear not to kill, and soon became wanted because of missing criminals that he was making sure to KEEP missing. He was chased on TV once and there is the occasional WANTED poster around for him. Just rough drawings of his costume from people that survived from him. Nightingale's promise to himself is that he won't stop fighting crime until he's dead.

Power(s): Super-strength- Nightingale has better strength than most people.

Grid:
Intelligence: 8
Occult: 0
Strength: 8
Speed: 3
Durability: 5
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: N/A
Spells: N/A
Flight: N/A
Wealth: 1 (Since it's the starter one.)

Last edited by Chris Martin on February 19th 2013, 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris Martin

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Chris Martin (Nightingale) Empty Re: Chris Martin (Nightingale)

Post by Chellizard February 19th 2013, 5:52 am

Your character does not need 3 in Occult if they have 3 or more in INT; unless you put more than 3 in Occult.

The first three points in Occult and INT share the same descriptions; but are two different stats.

So, you can use those three points to place in INT, or distribute among the rest of your grid.

Also, what is the 2 in Ability for?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle February 19th 2013, 6:15 am

Editing that... sorry, I asked if I needed that and they said no, but I still had it on there... I'll rearrange them. Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Noodle
Noodle

Number of posts : 38
Job : Musician/Writer
Humor : Controversial
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Martin February 19th 2013, 6:17 am

Edited... and this is a second character and I wasn't paying attention so I answered on that account. Razz
Chris Martin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 19th 2013, 8:47 am

All right. Approved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top