The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Users! - Page 14 I_voting_barWelcome New Users! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Users! - Page 14 I_voting_barWelcome New Users! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome New Users!

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome New Users!

Post by Ember_Fangs June 23rd 2011, 6:06 pm

Aha as long as you try! (: i have full work and school too so I shall share your pain. Razz

And it depends on the Mod you bother and if they listen or not and how long you bother them into insanity. xD

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2011, 6:06 pm

Depends on how good the character is. Good characters tend to be approved on that very day, bad ones are generally worked out over a period of days.

And you're going to India? I'm from there. Some advice is to keep your wallet in a place it'll be tough to steal (I tend to place in my underwear, as do many members of my family), because it WILL get stolen otherwise. Have something you can wrap around your mouth to act as a gas mask. Nose plugs will be needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractal June 23rd 2011, 6:17 pm

@Nightkill: Awesome, thanks for the advice! I'm really looking forward to traveling India, but I think i'll leave most of my stuff at home, just buy what i need when I get there.

@Ember: Danka. Smile

@Mods: BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER. Wink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fractal:
Spoiler:

If you want a drink, sir, -- compliments Henry Blake -- brandy, scotch, vodka. And for your convenience, all in the same bottle. -- Radar

"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"

A Knight is sworn to valour
His Heart Knows Only Virtue,
His Blade Defends The Helpless,
His Might Upholds The Weak,
His Words Speak Only Truth,
His Wrath Undoes The Wicked.
Fractal
Fractal

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Job : Videostore clerk/actor/writer/dude.
Humor : M.A.S.H, Red Dwarf, Castle (should give ya an idea)
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ComicFan0123 July 1st 2011, 7:01 pm

Hey guys, I am new to the forum, but I hope to have alot of fun here
ComicFan0123

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by moltn September 4th 2011, 6:53 pm

Entropus wrote:Greetings,

This is a thread zone where you can go ahead and introduce yourselves and tell us something about you.

Feel free to enjoy your stay here by talking to users here and be social. And don't be afraid to talk to any user.

Welcome to all the new users who might reading this, and to all the regulars; be sure to make them feel at home here.

You can also ask any questions about the site here.

Enjoy,

~Ulca

HI!! ^^, (Wtf, I'm confused, bwahahaha..) Oh yeah, sorry hehe.. My name is Moltn, or what others would call eme "Moltnbowaski". Some people might know me if they played World of Warcraft on a server called Bronzebeard. (Stop me if I'm getting off track, hehe..) So yes, I'm new to this website and have no clue what to do on here, needless to say, I've hardly did any Roleplaying in my life. Don't get me wrong, I use to do it, but it was rare. (Since Bronzebeard was a PvE server and not a RP server.) I find how some people that Roleplay makes me want to do it, but it makes me look like a HUGE newbie. -frowns!!- So please, don't blame me if I'm not any good at it, but I'll try to adopt (couldn't think of the perfect word to say for "GIVE ANYTHING A TRY AND TRY TO PERFECT IT", so I used adopt.) -Talks to self, "Man, what a lame introduction of myself.. even though it's not really an introd---.." goes back to the introduction.- I'm sorry about that, I tend to talk to myself, eh-hehe..

Name: Moltn
Favorite Character: Cloud Strife
Favorite Game: ..kinda can't say; it varies from time to time.. So ya..

I hope that you all welcome me. (Oh. I don't know how/what/about the powergrid. o.O)

P.S.!!!!!!!! Sorry if my Signature pic is too big. D:

Last edited by moltn on September 4th 2011, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a P.S.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 Cloud-strife
moltn
moltn

Number of posts : 3
Humor : Slightly Ungrateful and Mean
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 4th 2011, 6:58 pm

Welcome to the site, Moltn. If you have any questions, just ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by moltn September 4th 2011, 7:51 pm

Nightkill wrote:Welcome to the site, Moltn. If you have any questions, just ask.

Apparently I have to wait until I get to post my application. -cries- LOL! But thanks for welcoming me to the site, Nightkill. Smile)

moltn
moltn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 5th 2011, 4:28 am

You can ask questions before that. ^^; If you need help I'm sure you'll find someone on the chat box. Role-playing is easy, just write what you think! =D

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by moltn September 5th 2011, 6:06 am

Ember_Fangs wrote:You can ask questions before that. ^^; If you need help I'm sure you'll find someone on the chat box. Role-playing is easy, just write what you think! =D

Seems promising so far. ^^, Just hope to add my Application in pretty soon. :*(

moltn
moltn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 5th 2011, 2:46 pm

Awww everyone's friendly and happy, I'm sure your app will be fine. =D

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victory November 7th 2011, 12:02 am

Hey all, new in town. I've been playing play-by-post games for a while now, and I've had this concept for a superhero character stuck in my head so I thought I'd find a place where I could finally let her run free.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome New Users! - Page 14 Victor10
Victory

Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2011, 12:12 am

Hey mate. Welcome to the site. If you have questions, ask the staff, me, or anyone who seems to know what they're doing. The cbox is always helpful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrenaline November 21st 2011, 10:03 pm

Just got my account active, working on my character. I work 13, 14 hours a day so I will do my best to get it done quickly. I have been intrested in RPGing for a while but never really had the time, however I have got a new smartphone so I should be able to check in during lunch or on my ride home(I'm in a car pool. Got to do my part; right?).
Adrenaline

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 22nd 2011, 7:30 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen please could you direct your attention to me.I am forcewave.I'm new and ready to rumble.
P.S. I'm not trying to sound vain with that intro.I'm hoping you find it humorous.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Iron Knight December 24th 2011, 11:47 pm

Hey folks, new user here, I was reading some of the earlier posts, before i skipped ahead because I'm impatient, and they mentioned some kinda chapter/themethingy. Is there still something like that going on and if so what is it?
The Iron Knight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 25th 2011, 12:15 am

The Iron Knight wrote:Hey folks, new user here, I was reading some of the earlier posts, before i skipped ahead because I'm impatient, and they mentioned some kinda chapter/themethingy. Is there still something like that going on and if so what is it?

We're in the Fifth Chapter of SHRPG.

This chapter revolves around the Harbingers and Project Perfection. Those groups are the "bad guys." They're going to attempt to take over the world, but groups like The Phantom's, and Tough Guys, and then any stray hero, or Renegade-hero that wants to help out, will do so.

If you need any more information then that, I suggest you contact a moderator like Doctor Necrodium, Archer Roland, Pain, The Black Arrow, Misses Blisses, or Captain Rinne.

It's the holiday's, though, so do not expect any information immediately. :] If I were you, I'd enjoy your holiday's and etc.

Other than that,

welcome! Very Happy Good to have ya'.

Welcome New Users! - Page 14 Vywjf8
Welcome New Users! - Page 14 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top