The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_vote_lcapCount Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_voting_barCount Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_vote_lcapCount Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_voting_barCount Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  Empty Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian

Post by Vorik March 10th 2023, 3:33 pm

Count Astriac

"Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian."

The Bio

Title: Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian, The Third Son, Mage Killer, Patrol Division III Leader, His Royal Bastardy
Race: Vampire
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Height: 6,2
Weight: 179lbs

The Looks

Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  Varnie10

His broad-shouldered and lean figure gives Astriac a cutting figure as he stalks the streets of Eugenia. With his prominent cheekbones, long tousled dark hair, and red eyes that seem to be constantly calculating everything around him he gives off a sense of dread much like that of a predator.

Clad in a worn green long coat with a white blouse and black trousers there is an air of regal mixed with the working class. His talon-like hands are covered in formfitting fingerless gloves that match his coat.

The Personality

While he may come off as cold and calculating, Count Astraic actually finds a lot of amusement in what he does for a living. He enjoys the thrill of the hunt and loves the chance to hunt down beings of high magic to drain. Much like a cat playing with a mouse, he doesn't normally see the commoners as threatening or even comparable to vampires. After all, why would it make sense to treat someone the same when one of them was just better in every way?

While he generally has a lack of respect for those beneath him, he isn't arrogant when it comes to being of high magic. When discovering that someone of high magic has come to Eugenia he would rather proceed with caution at first and stalk at a distance to get a better gauge of what he is dealing with. Only once he is confident he won't be blindsided by random magical fuckery will he lead his patrol division into battle.

The Story

Harold Lay was your run-of-the-mill 40-year-old plumber earning an honest living in Boston before "The Wave" happened. When Boston was magically transformed into Eugenia by a chubby nerd, thousands of Bostoners were instantly and forcibly changed with little regard for their will. Some had minor changes, new work professions or suddenly owning a sword, while others suffered far more drastic changes, becoming akin to monsters among men.

The changes that befell Harold was drastic. His body radically changed from an out-of-shape middle-aged man to a bloodthirsty vampire with supernatural abilities that put him even above others of his kind. Not only was his body transformed by his very sense of being was altered to better fit the new narrative of Eugenia. Gone was the father of 3 who cracked dad jokes and watch football every Sunday. Now there was only a predatory cunning that relished the hunt of all things magical. Count Astraic believed he has always been a regal vampire and was simply brought to Eugenia to help control the masses as his vampire overlords reap the harvest. He commands Patrol Division III and is tasked with being ever-vigilant of any who would believe they could topple the new world order.  

The Powers

Drain Magic: He is not only immune to all forms of magic near him but he actively absorbs the energy and uses it to empower himself to an incredible degree. The more magic he absorbs the stronger, faster, and more durable he becomes. He can also choose to not absorb spells and instead redirect them and use them himself. If he gets hit with a fireball for example he can redirect it and cast it himself. Because of his need to drain magic, he has an innate sense of it. He can smell magic in the air from hundreds of meters away and the more magically powerful the source the more apparent it is.

Supernatural: As befitting a vampire, he has innate supernatural gifts that make him much stronger, faster, and more perceptive than humans. He can lift up to 2 tons normally and move at incredible speeds approaching Mach 1. Lastly, he has incredible regeneration that makes him almost impossible to kill as even getting decapitated can be fixed by reattaching his head.

The Weaknesses

Aggh, It Burns!: Count Astraic is a vampire and while it comes with many perks, he is supernaturally weak to fire as it suppresses his regeneration. Holy fire not only stops his regeneration but negates all of his supernatural abilities outright until he snuffs it out.

Running Water: Like many vampires, he is incapable of moving through water in motion. He can't cross streams and rivers, rain acts as a wall, and holy water acts as a very strong acid.

Rolled A Nat 1 On A Stealth Check: The Clock of the Night can make the wearer invisible but too much movement will break the illusion. It is not possible to actively fight and maintain invisibility.

Gone With The Wind: The Silver Plated Rapier can only hold enough air for 7 uses. Once all 7 charges are used the sword needs a full day to recharge.

The Items

Cloak of the Night: With his position as a Patrol Division leader, Astraic has been gifted with a long green cloak that makes him utterly invisible. The cloak itself is lined with leather stitching that forms zigzagging spiral patterns.

Silver Plated Rapier: A long and slim sword that shines in the pale moonlight. It is wickedly sharp and made of pure bane materials incredibly potent to werewolves. There is also an enchantment of wind control etched into the side of the blade. The enchantment allows the wielder to store highly pressurized air in the sword and release it at a moment's notice. Long-range attacks of pressurized wind, releasing the air inside someone mid-stab, etc.
The Minions

Commands a patrol division of lesser vampires, thralls, and hunting ghouls.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12166-danger-dan

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12265-the-janitor#125741

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12322-terry-white#125992
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian  Empty Re: Count Astraic Nez Mazakilian of House Mazakilian

Post by FantasyBound April 8th 2023, 5:15 pm

Approved and moved
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 149
Job : Gofer
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top