The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Haunted House I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Haunted House I_vote_lcapHaunted House I_voting_barHaunted House I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Haunted House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haunted House Empty Haunted House

Post by Entei October 18th 2016, 1:27 am

Entei's blue eyes scanned his cell phone screen a fourth time, before he sighed in annoyance at what was written on it. He slammed his thumb on the lock button, a synthetic *click* that played through the speakers following. Leaning forward, he wrapped his hands around the Styrofoam coffee container that sat in front of him, blowing on the hot liquid. He was at a small cafe at L.A., near the ice cream shop where Uzma worked. He had planned to go apologize.. again.. before his older sister texted him.

"Michael, you have another nephew. I need you both to work a charity even near you, so I'll have him meet you at that coffee shop by your home."

Simple and efficient, just like her. The young half demon leaned back against his chair, starring at the ceiling. It didn't make matters better that he had arrived twenty minutes early, in fact it was already testing his short patience. After a few moments, he stood from his chair. Running a hand through his short black-blue hair, he surveyed the scene. It was a small coffee shop, no more than five to six tables adorned it's seating space. Inside were a few customers. A man at the far end, enjoying a newspaper in silence, and a woman and her child sharing what appeared to be a chocolate muffin.

Then there was Michael. Standing at six foot three inches, with his elongated ears and almost feral eyes. He seemed our of place here, his attire of blue jeans pulled over combat boots, and a white tanktop with a Metallica logo on it didn't help the situation. He finally sat down, having stretched out his muscles, and waited. And waited. And waited...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House

Post by Samael Christensen October 18th 2016, 1:42 am

Los Angeles wasn’t exactly his preferred destination but it had a certain sunny quality to it. Might have been the whole sunny, surfer aspect of the city. Not that he was ever really fond of the sun to begin with, considering how it messed with his oh so sensitive eyes. That explained  why he went about with the sunglasses, though most people just thought he wore them to be a douchebag. He was supposed to meet with someone, family if the call were to be recalled correctly. The location looked to be some manner of coffee shop.

Just the thought of the warm caffeine filled liquid was enough to keep him walking as he went along. He was dressed in his usual ware of a black jacket over a dark grey muscle shirt, along with black skinny jeans and black boots. Something about the color worked, managing to make his pale complexion and coppery hair stand out even starker against it. His phone vibrated, revealing an unknown number. Same ignored it for the moment as he stepped through the front door, stepping up to the counter and ordering him a sort of latte drink.

It came hot just as he liked it, taking a gulp without even thinking about hot it would be. Not as if he would burn himself, as was the beauty of a demonic body. It did make up for so much more than he had a problem with. Finally he took notice of the proverbial sore thumb in the room, someone looking feral with their pointed ears and odd feral eyes. A soft smirk played across his lips as he walked on over to him.

”So, you this uncle I was supposed to meet up with?” He would ask, arcing a single red brow.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 18th 2016, 1:50 am

"Hmm?" Michael hummed out, raising an eyebrow at the boy in front of him. He certainly didn't look like a demon, more like he played a lot of computer games. Regardless, he knew the nature of the meeting so that must have meant something.

"Aye." He said, extending a hand towards the other male in the gesture of a handshake. "My names is Michael Krieger, also go by the moniker Entei. Nice to meet you...?" He trailed off. "Chelle never gave me your name, apologies."

As Michael leaned forward, his long, thin tail sneaked out from underneath his shirt, certainly confirming his demon heritage. If the elven ears and terrifying eyes didn't do that. The fur on the tail was black, with a bushy tail that faded into a rich blue color at the tips.

"Anyway, sit, join me. Apparently sis has a job for us."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen October 18th 2016, 2:04 am

Samael internally considered the male before him, standing a few good inches taller than him. He couldn’t ascertain anything beyond the fact they were likely rather powerful as demons tended to be. The male extended a hand to shake so he did the same, grip firm enough as he was given a name to go along with the face. It appeared that his supposed aunt didn’t give him a name. Something about that was funny, enough to make him chuckle at any rate.

”Samael, but you can call me Sam.” He said as his fellow demon revealed their own demonic traits, that being an odd looking tail, mixing with the ears and eyes well enough. It was likely an unspoken method of confirming who he was, and so he removed his sunglasses to do the same. Michael would see deep, seemingly lifeless black eyes like an abyss itself looking back at him. The best way to describe it would have been gazing into an abyss and having it gaze back.

”I heard about that. So what exactly does my...aunt want with me?” He asked, sitting down with the demon prince and waiting for an answer.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 23rd 2016, 12:16 am

"Ah, well.." Michael said, scratching at the back of his head. He takes another sip of his now lukewarm coffee, before pulling out his phone. He tapped a few buttons on the LCD touch screen, and a small hologram appeared above it. "Having family with money gets you all the cool toys.."

With a cough, clearing his throat, he continued. The hologram was of a medium sized home, two stories, and appeared to be of rather good upkeep.

"We're demons, and it's near Halloween." He said, gesturing to the house. "Our dear Chelle would like us to work a charity event for our families company. The money that we raise here goes to children's hospitals, so it's pretty good work. Expensive as fuck to enter this house, but, it goes to a good cause."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down