The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Tartarus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Tartarus I_vote_lcapTartarus I_voting_barTartarus I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tartarus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tartarus Empty Tartarus

Post by Zonkes December 10th 2020, 3:24 am

TARTARUS

"We're all monsters. Might as well show them how monstrous we can be!"

Tartarus was founded way back in the year 1119. When Jack O'Leary broke into his girlfriends secret laboratory and used her time machine to start the group before the majority of modern supervillain groups just to annoy everyone else. He has seniority dammit.

At Tartarus, the villains use the heroes own game plan against them. The power of numbers! Friendship is magic my ass, magic is magic and if enough villains got together with a common goal - or even just cooperated for a few seconds - they'd probably defeat the heroes in terms of sheer numbers alone. Honestly, it's a shame no one thought of this before Jack.

The Rules

1. Loyalty. Tartarus members are expected to be completely loyal to Tartarus without question. If a member decides to go rogue, the rest of the members are expected to proceed with the exit gift. A swift kick in the ass, and the worst beating of their life. If you have to work with heroes to do it, prioritize kicking the ass of the traitor instead of the heroes. We've got a brand to keep up after all.

2. Assist your fellow member. All this crap heroes have about teamwork does seem to work out. So Tartarus members are legally obligated to show up to meetings in the Pit every Saturday at 3 GMT. If you cannot come to the meeting, due to jail, illness, or death; you will be expected to show up the next week.

3. Don't be a chaotic dick just to be a chaotic dick. Okay, we all know fucking with each other is half the fun. But there's evil, and then there's stupid. And even worse than that is just flat out being an asshole. If you are caught doing this, refer to the exit gift for your reward.

4. These rules are subject to change at the whim of Jack o' Leary and if you complain about it, you will be rewarded with the exit plan.

MEMBERS: Mr. Nightmare(Leader)

Kitty
(Leader's ex-girlfriend)

Katrina(Leaders Side Piece/Baby Mama)

Lazarus(Member)

THE PIT

The Biker Bar from Hell. The Pit acts as the base of operations for Tartarus, as well as a general meeting place for villains of all shapes and sizes.

The Pit is a living part of a forgotten hell realm, possessed by a demon and run by an immortal caretaker known as Mac. The Pit siphons off the soul energy of any living being in the bar. Due to this, the Pit only accepts the absolute worst of the worst souls into its borders. No morally grey. If you can enter the Pit, your soul is either blackened beyond the use of bleach or you found some sort of mystic work around. Either way, welcome to hell.

Inside, The Pit infinitely splits into rooms that the patrons may require. However, everyone arrives in the main bar area. How do they arrive? Where is the Pit located? Well, the answer might surprise you. See, aside from a singular location in Moscow, the Pit is constantly moving from door to door. If you have the right intentions, you can open a portal to the Pit in any location on earth that has a door. However, most people will have to either travel to the Russian bar where the single door is located, or they will have to open doors until they get to the right one. Tartarus members, thanks to a deal brokered between Jack and Mac, will have a door open to the Pit any time Jack asks for them.

Group Application

Code:
[b][u][color=#FF4500]Link to character sheet/NPC application:

Name:

Do you swear loyalty to Tartarus? y/n:

Do you swear to assist other Tartarus members in succeeding? y/n:

Why do you want to join us?:

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left.[/u][/b]

Last edited by Zonkes on December 10th 2020, 7:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Tartarus Empty Re: Tartarus

Post by Lazarus December 10th 2020, 6:04 pm

Link to character sheet/NPC application: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12382-lazarus

Name: "I've been called many names but Lazarus is the flavor of the decade."

Do you swear loyalty to Tartarus? y/n: "Loosely yeah."

Do you swear to assist other Tartarus members in succeeding? y/n: "Sure, why not."

Why do you want to join us?: "I've always wanted to join an evil group of baddies or whatever. This one seemed like fun."

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left.
 "Never heroed. Thought the whole thing looked boring."
Lazarus
Lazarus

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes December 10th 2020, 7:19 pm

Lazarus has been accepted as a member of Tartarus.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 11th 2020, 6:26 pm

Link to character sheet/NPC application: Imdor Grovoton

Name: "Imdor Grovoton. Though, people just call me Grovo..."

Do you swear loyalty to Tartarus? y/n: "Yeah... sure."

Do you swear to assist other Tartarus members in succeeding? y/n: "Of course."

Why do you want to join us?: "The fewer the heroes, the easier things are to achieve."

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left. "Nope."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ShoddyHuman December 11th 2020, 7:21 pm

[color=#FF4500]Link to character sheet: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11656-bloodrose?highlight=bloodrose

Name: Ian Slateport

Do you swear loyalty to Tartarus? y/n: Why not, I don't have anything better to do.

Do you swear to assist other Tartarus members in succeeding? y/n: You scratch my back, I won't remove yours.

Why do you want to join us?: I want more of a purpose.

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left.
I've been around for a while now, and I have yet to want to be a hero.
ShoddyHuman
ShoddyHuman

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Row December 11th 2020, 9:57 pm

Link to character sheet/NPC application: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12458-gltch#126749

Name: *Starts typing on her arm keyboard and her suit began to talk* "Glitch"

Do you swear loyalty to Tartarus? y/n: "Of course Boss"

Do you swear to assist other Tartarus members in succeeding? y/n: "Sure, to the best of my abilities."

Why do you want to join us?: "Anarchy is always more when you have Friends... and less powered enemies. I simply want to do my part in ridding the world of those who attempt to keep this weak fragile state of order alive. "

"I once hacked into a government organized hero group once and pretended to be a logistics' officer for the day on a dare. Oh did you know you can order an actual pony on the Navy's supply system? Pissed off a few stars with that one haha. I left because of the paperwork. Too much effort the get the damn horse approved to be helicoptered over the Pacific. Oh and they were sold out on Call of Duty. Stupid Seamen..."
*Brief pause*
"Oh you mean officially joined... no. What do I look like to you? A nerd? Actually... don't answer that."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Tartarus Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes December 12th 2020, 2:16 am

ghost wrote:Link to character sheet/NPC application: Imdor Grovoton

Name: "Imdor Grovoton. Though, people just call me Grovo..."

Do you swear loyalty to Tartarus? y/n: "Yeah... sure."

Do you swear to assist other Tartarus members in succeeding? y/n: "Of course."

Why do you want to join us?: "The fewer the heroes, the easier things are to achieve."

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left. "Nope."

Accepted
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes December 12th 2020, 2:37 am

ShoddyHuman wrote:[color=#FF4500]Link to character sheet: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11656-bloodrose?highlight=bloodrose

Name: Ian Slateport

Do you swear loyalty to Tartarus? y/n: Why not, I don't have anything better to do.

Do you swear to assist other Tartarus members in succeeding? y/n: You scratch my back, I won't remove yours.

Why do you want to join us?: I want more of a purpose.

I've been around for a while now, and I have yet to want to be a hero.

Approved
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes December 12th 2020, 2:38 am

Row wrote:Link to character sheet/NPC application: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12458-gltch#126749

Name: *Starts typing on her arm keyboard and her suit began to talk* "Glitch"

Do you swear loyalty to Tartarus? y/n: "Of course Boss"

Do you swear to assist other Tartarus members in succeeding? y/n: "Sure, to the best of my abilities."

Why do you want to join us?: "Anarchy is always more when you have Friends... and less powered enemies. I simply want to do my part in ridding the world of those who attempt to keep this weak fragile state of order alive. "

"I once hacked into a government organized hero group once and pretended to be a logistics' officer for the day on a dare. Oh did you know you can order an actual pony on the Navy's supply system? Pissed off a few stars with that one haha. I left because of the paperwork. Too much effort the get the damn horse approved to be helicoptered over the Pacific. Oh and they were sold out on Call of Duty. Stupid Seamen..."
*Brief pause*
"Oh you mean officially joined... no. What do I look like to you? A nerd? Actually... don't answer that."

Approved
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum