The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Tardigirl's grand debut I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Tardigirl's grand debut I_vote_lcapTardigirl's grand debut I_voting_barTardigirl's grand debut I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Tardigirl's grand debut I_vote_lcapTardigirl's grand debut I_voting_barTardigirl's grand debut I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tardigirl's grand debut

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Tardigirl's grand debut

Post by Moonflight021 December 1st 2020, 4:15 pm

Briiiiiing!

As school ended, Aisha quickly ducked out from her history class and made her way towards a secluded side door, one that lead to the tiny, dirty field out back that serviced as a recreation center. During this time of the year, the bitter cold that preceded a snowy winter readily drove away anyone looking to recreate outside, meaning that the yard was blessedly silent. Confirming her solitude, Aisha surreptitiously meandered over to the decrepit shed occupying the field, intended to hold the school's PE supplies. Luckily for Aisha (or, perhaps not so luckily), this shed was home to several potentially toxic molds and ancient, ragged jerseys that created a stench so putrid that anyone in possession of a delicate stomach would automatically empty it upon smelling it.

This meant that no one would suspect it was a secret superhero lair.

Stiffly gagging as she entered the shed, Aisha slowly lowered her backpack into a dark, desolate corner of the shed obscured by debris. Upon releasing her secondary and tertiary pairs of arms, Aisha sighed a breath of relief as she felt the life come back into them.
"FEELS GOOD, DOESN'T IT?" said the TARDIGOD inside her head. Aisha frowned.
"INSTEAD OF HIDING YOUR TRUE IDENTITY, WHY NOT LIVE AS A HUMAN TARDIGRADE IN A LAKE OR A POND? BECOME ITS PROTECTOR AND SCORN THE COMPANY OF A HUMANITY WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND YOU."
"Hard pass," Aisha chuckled quietly to herself, rolling her eyes as she slipped into her superhero costume.
"At least let me try out being Tardigirl before you decide who understands me or not. Anyways, I'd argue that existing for fifteen years as a regular human qualifies as my "true identity" rather than the six-armed freak I've been for the past week." The TARDIGOD did not respond, most likely sulking after feeling their gifts were left unappreciated.

A week ago, if Aisha had been asked what a tardigrade was, she wouldn't have been able to come up with an answer. But after accidentally eating a salad home to a hyper-intelligent semi-immortal amphibious micro animal, her life changed forever. This being called itself the TARDIGOD, and for good reason, too. After being assaulted by the inhospitable conditions belonging to the human stomach, they used the incredible powers at their disposal to flout death, accidentally fusing themself with the girl. This lead to Aisha being in possession of tardigrade-themed powers, with TARDIGOD as a somewhat unwilling mental passenger. After experimenting briefly with her newfound powers, Aisha decided to take on the role of a superhero.

And now it's time for that superhero's grand debut. Deftly sneaking out of the pungent shed, Aisha began to walk, then run, as she made her way towards Chicago's more crime-ridden areas. Using her intimate knowledge of the alleys and backstreets from her time spent homeless, it wasn't long before she spotted trouble. A duo of shabbily-dressed hooded thugs were exiting a convenience store, a pillowcase slung over the shorter person's shoulder. Aisha recalled seeing a mysterious vehicle secluded in a nearby alley, concluding that it was probably their getaway car.

"This is my chance," she breathed, automatically analyzing the scene. Tardigirl was directly on their path to the getaway car, so they would come to her, allowing her to maintain the element of surprise. Aisha would take out the individual holding the money, ensuring that her companion would hesitate to leave their prize and give Aisha the time needed to take him out as well. As they rounded the corner, Tardigirl put her plan into action.

Jumping out in front of the pair, Aisha took advantage of their surprise to land a series of hits on the thug carrying the bag, causing her to stumble back but not fall. The taller thug suddenly drew a handgun, shakily pointing it at the juvenile superhero.
"Bitch, get out of our way," he growled ferociously from six feet away. Shocked, Aisha froze, staring down the muzzle of the gun.
Moonflight021
Moonflight021

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-11-29

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Tardigirl's grand debut

Post by Jeannie Rose December 3rd 2020, 10:58 pm

huh, what a slow day Jeannie thought wondering about. she kinda hoped something exciting would happen.  she saw a convenience store.

yay snack time!  she decided she could get a snack then think of something fun to do.  before she could some goons came running out.

agh really how dare they interrupt snacktime!  Jeannie guesses stoping a robbery could be exciting and the store needs its money back in case they need to give her change for whatever snacks she was going to get.

she follows them, waiting for a chance to catch them. it popped up soon as it appeared she was not the concerned citizen to happen upon the robbers.    

a girl in a costume of some sort, another superhero Jeannie guessed had appeared to be trying to catch the robbers but seeing as one was pointing a gun at her looks like she could use a hand.

luckily the thug's attention seemed fixed on the hero girl. They were completely unaware of her sneaking up behind one with the gun.

she draws a gun of her own and points it to the thug.  freeze mister! you know it's not rude to point, so if you'd pointing your gun at the nice lady that'd be nice, and stealing bad to so give the store they're a money-back, so they can have change to give me after I buy something cause I kinda wanted to get some snacks before you meanies had to go and mess things up.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflight021 December 4th 2020, 11:48 am

"Damn it," the thug exclaimed in response to the newcomer's swift arrival, continuing to aim his weapon at Aisha. He scowled at the older hero, before being interrupted by his companion.

"Wait," the woman holding the pillowcase said, "you're a hero, right? Well, we've got this girl dead to rights, so unless you turn around and pretend you never saw this, she's gonna-"

Aisha moved with deliberate haste, speeding herself out of the path of the gun towards the shorter thug issuing death threats. However, she wasn't quick enough, and the gun-toting villain fired off a shot aimed towards her chest.

Thwat, sounded the shot, as it collided with Tardigirl at point-blank range, throwing her backwards towards the alley wall. Oh god, oh god, Aisha thought. I'm dying. I'm going to die.

"FOOL. YOU WILL NOT DIE. MANY ARE THE POWERS OF THE TARDIGRADE," the TARDIGOD answered psychically. Shocked, Aisha looked down at her wound, startled to find that there was, in fact, no wound in the first place. In her panic, she hadn't even realized that her skin hadn't been breached. An irritated red mark and torn costume were the only evidence she had been fired upon at all.

"The fuck?" the male thug sputtered, lowering his gun in confusion.
Moonflight021
Moonflight021

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 4th 2020, 8:01 pm

yikes, Jeannie wasn't expecting that to happen, what was the one girl thinking using like that.

the dumb bad guy had to go shoot her, Jeannie was worried about the girl and wondered what to do.

she was relieved and surprised to see the girl was ok and apparently bulletproof well that's convent.

taking advantage of the confusion she snatches the gun from the distracted thug, now having two guns she points one at each of the robbers.

right now let's try this again, you two hands up, oh other hero person you need like a doctor or something? that kinda looked like it hurt
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflight021 December 10th 2020, 4:53 pm

"No!" Aisha cried definitively.
"No hospitals! And, uh, I'm doing okay?" Puzzled, she peeked back down where she should've been shot, only noticing a faint red mark and seeing the bullet that had been fired at her on the ground. Right, okay, she thought, wringing her hands before getting back into a fighting position.

Subdued, the two thugs slowly raised their hands, the woman still clutching the sack of money.

"Hey! Let go of that!" Tardigirl exclaimed, pointing at the criminal. Her declaration was met with narrowed eyes; the female villain clearly not thinking the younger hero was worth listening to.
Moonflight021
Moonflight021

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 10th 2020, 11:37 pm

Jeannie curiously looked at the other hero girlwell that's good your ok, are you like a robot or maybe a zombie, no blood squished out, well guess that's good that'd be messy.

she right on hand the goodies your baddies. huh, we should probably call the cops, huh my hands are fun, hey masked lady hold this while I get my phone to call the cops, just point at the baddies ok

she comically tosses one of the guns to Aisha while keeping the other gun pointed at the thugs and digging in her purse to get her cell phone out.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflight021 December 11th 2020, 4:10 pm

Aisha fumbled for the gun, raising it menacingly.
"I'm Tardigirl," she informed the other hero. "And you are?"

As she was saying this, Aisha pointed the weapon at the female thug who was closer to the alley entrance. But the criminal had obstinately chosen not to drop the bag, instead darting her eyes about, presumably looking for an escape route.

Meanwhile, the other thug attempted to take advantage of Jeannie's attention being directed elsewhere, crouching and then leaping at her in an effort to take her off guard.
Moonflight021
Moonflight021

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 11th 2020, 7:27 pm

oh I'm Jeannie, huh I don't really have a superhero name, how about the rainbow unicorn kitty princess! yeah, that sounds awesome!

she noticed the thug coming at her she comically leapfrog over him.

yay that was fun! I love that game! this is much more fun than the robing of banks huh, see this so much better than bad stuff, huh so now should you jump over me, or do you want to try tardigirl? wait so your superpowers are being late? or do you mean some other kinda tard?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflight021 December 12th 2020, 3:49 pm

'It's, y'know, for tardigrade?" Aisha mumbled, taken aback by Jeannie's laissez-faire attitude.

"The hell is wrong with you?!" The thug who had leapt at the other hero said, having fallen to the floor roughly after his attack missed. Shakily standing up, he seemed to revise his plan.

"Uh, yeah, I love games. Let's play hide-and-seek. You two heroes hide, and me and my partner will be the seekers. How does that sound?" The thug jerked his thumb at his accomplice holding the sack of money.

"It sounds like you're getting desperate," Aisha smirked, suddenly reaching out towards the female thug. The criminal dodged the first grab, but she wasn't used to fighting someone with six arms, and Tardigirl had a tight grasp on the woman's shirt.
Moonflight021
Moonflight021

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 12th 2020, 6:35 pm

whats a tardigrade? an't that them little fishy they put on a pizza?

Jeannie was confused what a silly thing to be named after.yay I love to hide and seek, normally the cops chase the robbers but I'm not really a cop so try it differently could be fun

she looks for a place to hide
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflight021 December 12th 2020, 8:20 pm

Who the hell puts fish on pizza? Tardigirl wondered. Anyways, from what she'd witnessed of the girl in leather, she was kind of a lost cause. Aisha ignored her antics.

Quickly, Aisha smashed a pair of fists into the thug's face, shoving her to the ground and pinning down the hand holding the bag with her foot. Picking it up, the novice hero tossed it aside, a distance away from everyone else in the alley.

"Sounds like you don't know how hide-and-seek works, bitch," the male thug growled at Tardigirl, taking a menacing step towards Aisha in an attempt to spook her. However, having finally settled into the rhythm of combat, Tardigirl just raised her fists, readying herself in a defensive position.
Moonflight021
Moonflight021

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 12th 2020, 10:25 pm

the bag finds its way to Jeannie hitting her on the head.ouchies, where that come from

she pops out of the dumpster holding her head, she picks up the bagyay I got the money back! hey, where is mister thug? he forgot to come to find me

she spys the others in the alleyway, the hero lady had pinned the lady oh they must have decided to play tag instead and forgot to tell her.

ready or not her I come then!

she hops out of the dumpster and quick as a cat climbs up a fire escape of one of the buildings. look out bellow! she hopes off and lands on the thug sitting on him. yay good job Jeannie! I caught the baddy and got the money back so the case closed!

she sits on the thug and plays with the money bag tossing it up and catching it, waiting for the cops to come to take the robbers.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflight021 December 13th 2020, 12:10 am

Aisha stared blankly at Jeannie for a couple of seconds.
"Uhh, bye, nice meeting you," she stammered, quickly turning around and dashing further into the alley, identifying all of the nooks and crannies that could aid in her travel while also absconding with her location the further Tardigirl went.

I think that went well, Aisha thought to herself.

"OF COURSE IT DID. YOU HAVE THE ESSENCE OF A TARDIGRADE WITHIN YOU. EMBRACE IT, AND NOTHING CAN STAND AGAINST YOU," the TARDIGOD said cryptically inside her head.

As the young hero left, the police were quick to arrive on the scene, questioning Jeannie and placing the two perpetrators in handcuffs.
Moonflight021
Moonflight021

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 13th 2020, 12:17 am

Jeannie was kinda disappointed with how quickly Tardigirl disappeared she wanted her to stick around and play more.

after answering the cop's questions and stuff Jeannie was able to get the snack she wanted from the store, she eats her candy bar and wonders what fun she can have next.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflight021 December 13th 2020, 12:22 am

/OOC

Well I think this has reached its conclusion. Your thoughts?
Moonflight021
Moonflight021

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top