The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_vote_lcapThe Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_voting_barThe Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_vote_lcapThe Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_voting_barThe Hunter with No Name (Glitch) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hunter with No Name (Glitch)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY The Hunter with No Name (Glitch)

Post by The Nekromonga November 14th 2019, 1:06 am

A SLEAZY BAR SOMEWHERE IN THAILAND

All it took were a few broken fingers to give the name of some unpronounceable Thai Bar in the middle of a seedy tourist district outside the Capitol of Bangkok. The bar, much like every establishment, was located in a overcrowded ghetto slum, with two many locals crammed into every square meter. The streets were narrow, winding, often unmarked, and smelled of urine, open sewers, and worse things. Night workers - women, sometimes underaged, sometimes not naturally, stood outside their small establishments soliciting customers to partake in their every desire, for affordable costs. Men, mostly laborers in tank tops and sandals, drank and talked loudly in the streets, catcalling the ladies who spurned them. Dollars before Bhat, after all. A few drunks stumbled around, having had their fill for the night.

A lone woman in shorts, a tank top and a tribal necklace stalked the streets, drawing eyes and attention, albeit briefly. Tall and pale of skin, it was exactly the sort that attracted trouble. But she walked anyway, deftly pushing

"Hey babe, I'm Cherry, and I can be into women for a few dollars." A sly wink from the girl, as she boldly reached to hold tank top girl's hands. "Oooh. I love your skin. What lotion you use?" She added.

The tank top girl leaned in and whispered to the lady. "Well in that case, I'm looking for...." murmurs whispered names that could not be spoken so openly.

Her expression turned from a plastic smile to outright disgust. "Nu-uh, You ain't rich enough to make me risk me life sistah!" The heavily made up street walker spoke loudly, feigning rejection. But her eyes told a different tale, as they looked at an establishment down the street, so narrow the entrance was barely wider than a bathroom stall door. "The one between the massage parlor and the spa." she whispered. "Get out of here you crazy bitch!" she said loudly again, discretely pocketing the american currency.

The bar was less crowded than the outside, but only slightly so. dimly lit, and having only ceiling fans for ventilation, it could be mistaken for a gas chamber. Neighborhood toughs favored this place, bringing in their favorite ladies in to drink with them. The space between the bar and the tables were less than an arm's length.

Tank top girl gestured to the bartender and got served quickly enough. She took the bottle out of his hands, and waited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Hunter with No Name (Glitch)

Post by Kool-Aid November 18th 2019, 9:19 am

Calix Cashel was not an untraveled young man but often kept within the boarders of the muted States, which was strange given he wasn’t the technically born within said boarders but no one besides himself and his parents knew that. And given his parents were living in a mental asylum, for quite a while now it was unlikely that anyone would believe their words. He’d made his way over to the country of Thailand, a nation that most of the world recognised aside from China itself. Which too this day it still had somebody serious issues with the country and even censored any mention of it existing as it’s own place, right now though, he could tell that the place he was now walking was seedier then a full silo.

A teenager in a white suit and skin colour to match was quite a strange site for most in the area, it didn’t help that he had orange and red under his white suit that made him stand out even more. He got stares all the way through his trip into the scums and villainy that was Thailand’s worst spot, one of the street girls was even game enough to approach him. To ask for money in exchange for a good time, it wasn’t that Calix was adverse to the sin of the flesh. He wasn’t sure his powers protected him from the likely STD’s the girl had, not that he would say that to her face and instead said no thanks.

The young man didn’t need to ask anyone for the location of his chosen destination, he had gotten the information from an escaped girl. Who had friends stuck in this place and it’s evil, as such Calix or at the moment Kool-Aid was not keen on letting the place remain in business. He walked through the small door, getting a look from almost everyone as the young and well dressed man enters the bar. His youthful appearance, wouldn’t likely bother the staff here given the lack of laws and rules within the place to begin with. He surveyed the seedy bar, trying to get an idea on the location and what’s to expect from those within the building.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Quote : You don't know the power of words, until you meet me

Number of posts : 34
Job : Negotiator
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2017-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 18th 2019, 8:12 pm

The bar are was large, loud and crowded, but it didn't take much effort to find doors to back rooms or corners where lots of people were coming out of.

Calix's appearance did him no favors with the locals, the white boy in the white suit garnering attention from women and snapshots from everyone. Ditto in the bar, when not more than a few minutes pass that a drunken patron approached Calix with a stoned smile and a half full glass.

"Hey yankee boy! that is a sweet outfit! let's take picture!" One of the patrons, a bit flushed in the face, approached Calix and tried to embrace him and take a picture. Obnoxious.

Of course it was a ruse for his pickpocket fellow to try and snatch something out of his pockets, preferably a wallet or phone.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kool-Aid November 18th 2019, 8:20 pm

While Calix was a fellow nice guy, at least in general to those that deserved it. He was far from stupid, he didn’t even need to read any micro expressions to know what was going on. ”Sorry but no, I have things to do” replied Calix as he easily dodged the drunken man and thus his pickpocketing friend as well. Most of his stuff was in the metallic looking object in his right hand, which resembled a book. So only in stealing that would they gain anything of value, not that they could even open it anyway.

He too noted the more like areas of the bar that would lead to lesser places, that he really didn’t want to go to in all honesty but knew he had too. He was ready to use his powers but was leaving that as a last resort, he waded through the crowd in an attempt to get to one of the VIP type section. Which in a bar like this, was likely even worse then the normal seeming area. Calix did his best to be polite where he could, however, he knew that no matter if politeness would work on those of a drunken or violent nature.

Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid

Quote : You don't know the power of words, until you meet me

Number of posts : 34
Job : Negotiator
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2017-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 18th 2019, 8:54 pm

Calix would eventually end up next to tank top girl. She was a full head taller than Calix, and her shades kept her eyes covered, so no one could guess which way she was looking. Good for keeping tabs on that door to the back.

Without turning her head, she started speaking to Calix, definitely trying to get his attention, without getting unwanted attention from scrutinizing eyes. After all, Calix's close incident got glances from the patrons standing close to the doors. Said patrons were bigger, muscular and pretty sober. "Want to hear a story? A friend of mine came through this neighborhood and I'm looking for her. What brought you here?" She murmured.

Meg poured Calix a shot of Kentucky Bourbon, seeing she kept the bottle. She turned towards keeping up the appearance of a flirty gal, and hoped Calix knew to play along. In a loud faux asian voice, complete with a little shaky-shake to the loud music, "Hey there! You looking for a good time? This place got more room in back. teeheehee." She downed a shot of Bourbon herself and gave a painfully fake smile.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top