The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Hunter's moon I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Hunter's moon I_vote_lcapHunter's moon I_voting_barHunter's moon I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hunter's moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunter's moon Empty Hunter's moon

Post by Coffinhunter June 29th 2011, 1:14 pm

"Jack Walker" He said aloud as he read the name of the ID card that he held out in front of him as he sat in the rear of the Greyhound bus. The real Mr. Jack Roland Walker was dead and for the sole reason that he slightly resembled the man (or thing) that held his Utah State Licence now. The Cannibal had spent the last six months there, before his welcome wore out, and during his time there he had killed just over 23 people in the Utah, Arizona, and Nevada area. He had in fact killed them, and eaten them wholly, bones and all. Vagrants, drunks, criminals, housewives and even two sheriffs, the Cannibal didn't discriminate. Six month was a particularly long time to stay in one place, especially for a man with such eccentric tastes; but the Mormons were too concerned with covering up their own indiscretions to worry about some 'Johnny-come-lately'. Eventually they'd gotten around to send authorities up to the cave he'd been holed-up in to roost him,he had to slaughter them whole sale in order to leave with the few possessions that he cherished. He still had the Fat Sheriff's rump roast in a wax paper sack, tucked away in his knapsack just above his head in the carry-on cabinet, a snack for later.

As they passed over the Rocky Mountains on the way to California, Jack couldn't help but smile. Somewhere, right over there, several hundred years ago he'd been created. A freak snow storm, a group of settlers trusting in their Wagonmaster's new trail to the West, and the rest was history. Since then he'd lived on every single continent and tasted every sort of human that the vast world had to offer, he hadn't been back here since then, and it felt good, sort of like a homecoming. Yes, California was going to be quite a bit of fun and he hoped he would be able to stay awhile.

"Excuse me....did you say something?" The young woman sitting next to him said,and it snapped him out of his trance-like dream state.

"HUH?.....Ohhhh yes, My name....it's Jack....Nice to meet your acquaintance." Jack said timidly and with a small smile. Underneath his meek visage's facade was the beast, bearing it's teeth, eyes glaring. He could smell her menstrual cycle, it was two days off. She had lonely eyes and her body language said she was a runaway hoping to make it big out in Hollywood.

"My name is Gwen Humphrey it's nice to meet you!" She extended her hand to be shaken, but instead Jack leaned over and kissed it. The moment was awkward and she pulled her hand back quickly. "Walker....You said Jack Walker...hahahahah.....that's funny you're riding the bus....you know....like Irony or something?" She laughed nervously trying to relieve the tension.

"No......it's not irony....It's a 'coincidence'.....You are pretty...Are you an Actress?" He retorted already knowing answer. The strange situation had past and he could see she was being affected by the pheromones he was putting off. It was some strange side-effect of his powers. One would think that Humans; being his natural prey after all; would be naturally creeped out by him, but instead they seemed inexplicably draw to him instead. It may have been the self confidence he exuded after a full meal or some chemical reaction like a Venus Flytrap's nectar to a fly. Either way he could see that 'come-hither' look in her eyes and it was driving him crazy. All he could think about was plucking those pretty blue orbs from their sockets and crushing them into his mouth like grapes.

"ooh....Coincidence.....right....that's what I meant....Jack let me ask you something....If I was already an actress would I be riding a Greyhound ? hehehe....." She said with a mild sarcastic tone in order to save some face after being corrected by a stranger.

"I don't know....Maybe your preparing for a role....Isn't that what Acrtess do?" Jack snapped back but then shot her a smile to let her know that he was just being coy.

"hahahahah yeah....Yeah I suppose they do...but unless I am preparing for a role as a chick that thinks she can act and decided to leave her small town in Iowa and try to make it out in Hollyweird, but will probably end up as just another waitress then no....Nooooo I am not an actress.......YET heheheehhe!" Now she was smiling despite herself and reached out to touch his hand as it lay on the arm rest. It was the last sign he need from the poor young thing and he took it.

"Say there....Gwen?....it was Gwen right? Let's do something crazy......You wanna? You know....like a celebration of you taking chances.....I want you to go right over there to that bathroom......In a minute I will come join you ......What do you say?" Jack said, letting the implication speak for itself.

"Uhhhh What??.....I never....I don't...................................................The bathroom?...............Uhhh....O.....K....ok sure!" She said, first stunned but then overcome by the spontaneity of the moment she accepted giddily and shot up to make her way to the very back of the bus and into the port-a-potty. Jack listened and just as he suspected no sound of the door latch lock sounded.

He waited only 30 seconds before getting up and making his own way back there. The bus was quiet and it was late , nobody saw either of them as they went back for their own special secret rendezvous. Special for different reasons though, hers was because she was still a virgin, and special for him because he hadn't tasted anything that sweet since 1910 in Paris. When the bus pulled into the station in LA the bus driver noticed that he the bathroom was still sealed. When he went back to look for a drunk bum passed out in there he found the gore stained remains of poor Gwen Humphrey, both of her eyes missing.

Jack Walker was home again......and it was shaping up to be a delicious season in the City of Angels.

(This is an open thread to any and all heroes or vigilantes in the area of California that wish to try and stop this horrible killer. If you are interested, simply PM me with an idea on how you'd like to introduce your character and I will find a way to work you in.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
Hunter's moon SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Hunter's moon Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Hunter's moon Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum