The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_voting_barMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_voting_barMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 14th 2020, 8:38 am

Jeannie successfully is able to get all of the ice cream out of the way and put him in the fridge/freezer. His ice cream is full. It's mint chocolate chip, rocky road, and butter pecan... The deluxe kind, he would never bother himself with something less. It's the kind that doesn't turn into a block of ice for thirty minutes before turning into complete cream.
Because who even likes that kind?

The smart thing about putting the bloody Dire in the freezer, was that it would take him less time to heal. The downside was that now there was blood all over the floor and on Jeannie and in the freezer. He would likely have some trouble peeling himself out of the freezer once he warmed up.

She likely had about one hour now.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 14th 2020, 8:53 pm

ice cream was yummy,ow poor dire bet he would have loved some,well we can get plenty once i bring you back to life somehow.

i refuse to let the ickt old grim reaper take him, i'll kick him in his funny bone or something.

she notice all the blood eww gross i should clean this up so dire has a nice how to come back to.

she gets a mop to clean up the blood all done but now i'm messy i can't go out to find a thingy to save dire with like this, people will think i a zombie or something

she decides to take a bubble bath and get cleaned up
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 15th 2020, 8:55 am

Funnily enough, Dire did own bubble bath soap. Nothing helps after a long day as a store clerk to come home to a bubble bath. So Jeannie would be able to take one easily.

Dire's eyes would flutter open, and he would immediately begin shivering. This was different... Not in his bathtub...
He needed to remember, brain functions were foggy right now.

"M... Malice... No... Maurice... I wish... M-maaaaalik? Yeah, Malik! Last name will come later... Okay ummm… Dire? Yes, that sounds right."

He would look around at the walls he found himself in, and he was kind of surprised... His freezer. It was a smart move. That kept his body from becoming stagnant and taking more time to heal. But now he needed to get moving.

He would try to move and feel some resistance... He would turn to see that his blood had frozen to the wall of it... He was okay with it, so he just ripped himself off... It kinda hurt, but not as bad as getting your aorta severed. He would take his cloak off so he'd just be shirtless, pushing himself out of the freezer.

"Who in the hell ate my ice cream?" He would ask quietly as he pulled his pistol out before opening the door to the bathroom where Jeannie was.

"WHO!!! Who..." He would put the pistol away, "Jeannie? What happened? Why are you in my bathtub?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 15th 2020, 7:21 pm

jeannie found it nice to take a bubble bath after the bugs,the sewer and all that blood it was nice not filling so icky.

she was talking to a rubber duck to see if it had any ideas how to save dire.
holy grail yeah but they've been looking for that forever we need something quicker,philosopher's stone that's a good idea harry potter or fullmetal alchemist kind?

she then notices the blood frozen dire yikes a ghost! she throws the rubber ducky at him
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 18th 2020, 9:19 am

The rubber ducky (which he was unsure how she had obtained, being as he didn't own a rubber ducky) bounced off of Dire's solid body. He would look down at it and stuff the gun into the waistline of his pants.

"Jeannie, I healed. What happened? How did I die?" He would ask, but the memories were coming back to him.

He went on a wacky adventure with some "good vibes only" type of guy, and then he got overloaded with the bad vibes... The fight led to... The Locust???

"The Locust killed me???" he said, disgusted.

After the disgust, fear watched over his face...

"Oh, damn... We lost..."

He would rush out into the living room and start flipping through his demon book.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 18th 2020, 1:27 pm

jeannie was happy to see he wasn't a ghost huh before she could ask him why he wasn't he disappeared.

she had put her clothes in the washing machine senses they got dirty, she finds a bathrobe then joins dire in the living room

yay your not dead! your just messy, huh you can undead yourself that's neat you should have told me you can do that i thought you were a goner.

so what's the book for?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 18th 2020, 9:37 pm

Dire would raise an eyebrow, "Huh... I could have sword I had told you about my healing factor... But I'm also having some bad memory problems right now..."

He would snap off the frozen blood and throw it in the direction of his sink.

"And the book... Is for... Upgrades... After going to jail... I stopped the whole super gig... Was a store clerk... Things nowadays are different... So I have to adapt."

He would look back to Jeannie in the robe, "You still like girls and only girls?" He would ask half joking.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 18th 2020, 10:43 pm

huh oh yeah you did but i thought it worked better than that,a store clerk when'd you stop doing hero stuff?

oh yeah i do,so now what do we do, should we have a yay your not dead party for you
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 19th 2020, 9:52 am

Dire would scribble things down on a notepad that looked suspiciously like a shopping list.

"Yeah, something like that... One that is going to require a lot of dead animals and a few cuts to the hand..."

He would look up at Jeannie when she asked about his hiatus, "You remember Sam? We stopped an alien invasion. That led to some bomber calling us out by name and things got nasty... A bunch of people got killed and I got sent to jail. So I broke out and called in a favor from the Ambassador. She, in turn, told me to lay low for around six months. I just took it for a couple of years."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 19th 2020, 12:52 pm

oh yeah huh wonder where sammie's been haven't seen her around, in jail scary, so whats with the weird list
she peeks to see what his writing
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 20th 2020, 9:22 am

He would stall in writing for a moment while thinking about Sam... She was perfect. Too perfect. He was mad at himself for not finding the skeleton in her closet, but he chose to suppress that for now.

"I dunno, but I hope she stays far away." He would say grimly before moving forward.

"As for jail? I can't tell you about other jails, because I haven't been in one, but that metahuman prison? Mildly corrupt. They mistreat whoever pays them to mistreat... Me, being a mercenary, had a lot of people who loved hearing that I was going to be damn near tortured. They probably had enough money to fund themselves for years to come... But, I broke out. I promised Sam a certain amount of time... And that's what she got."

When she asked about the list, he would shut the book and put it away, "The list is for the things I need for these upgrades... Ironically enough, they're all things we could find at a grocery store. So, you want to come with... Or..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 20th 2020, 1:16 pm

stay away? no i want sammie back i miss her,grocery store yay we can get snacks too,huh i'll see if clothes are done getting clean then off we can go

she goes to check on her clothes
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 20th 2020, 5:47 pm

Dire would nod to Jeannie as she went to check on her clothes. He would stow the book away in his home once more and look at the picture he took with Sam in Italy. He had it framed and put on his bookshelf and everything... It was nice to think about that day. He got to show off and make a friend with someone who was literally a perfect being. In his opinion, anyways.
He hoped she was dead. For both their sake.

He would set the picture down and look at it, remembering until Jeannie returned.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 20th 2020, 10:39 pm

jeannie was happy to see her clothes nice and blood free again,she gets dressed then goes back to dire
ok ready to go,huh you might want clean up before we go you'll scare people walking around all zombie like
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 24th 2020, 9:27 am

In response to his being dirty and gross, Dire just pressed the button on his watch that put him in civy clothes. His blood had long since melted and it was dripping down his back, but he had a jacket on, so it wouldn't bleed through.

When they would arrive at the store, he would look around inside. Not very many people. It was LATE into the night... Like 3 a.m...

"Jeannie, do you ever sleep? I feel like you just pull these all nighters like they're nothing..." He would say matter-of-factly before looking at the list.

"Jeannie, you can go get the pig's feet and pork rinds. I'll go get the... Paprika? Whatever that is..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 24th 2020, 1:21 pm

huh yeah jeannie sleeps,guess i'm just really hyper,pig feets ok,me think paprika is a spicy, one of them dusty things in jars

she goes to look for the piggy stuff he wanted
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top