The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Break from Business [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Break from Business [open]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Break from Business [open] Empty Break from Business [open]

Post by Rin December 10th 2009, 11:43 am

Rin sat in a cafe, her hair tied up in an elegant ponytail as she sipped at a glass of red wine. She was dressed in different attire and even had colored contact lenses in so she definitely wouldn't be recognized. She wore a long, black trench-coat over a denim miniskirt and blue crop top. She HATED how she looked but if she were to dress in her usual clothing then someone was bound to recognize her since she'd had a few marks in this area. The contacts were deep blue, hiding her piercing green eyes. She had a laptop on the table, her website up but hidden by another tab which was called 'exam study tips'. She looked like nothing more than a university student trying to get a peaceful few hours of study. Nobody would ever assume she was top-notch assassin.
Rin
Rin

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Break from Business [open] Empty Re: Break from Business [open]

Post by Project F December 10th 2009, 5:49 pm

Adrian shook his head lightly as he walked through the door to the cafè, shaking off any excess raindrops from his long, black hair.The water in his hair was odd, because it wasn't raining outside. In fact, it was gorgeous, a breezy 50° Fahrenheit maybe, but the sun was still out. Whenever he walked through the streets, Adrian couldn't resist showing off his powers. Now, he choose for it to rain above his head. On another day, it might be hail, or snow. Today he just felt like rain.After a quick survey of the room (to check for anyone he had met before. It never was a good idea to see someone twice in his perspective. You might forget something they wanted you to remember, or tried to kill them. Too much of a hassle.) He sat down at a table. It was right next to the door, just because Adrian was lazy, and had a window on his right side.

Last edited by Project F on December 10th 2009, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Project F
Project F

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 10th 2009, 5:56 pm

(20° in Florida? Suspect)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Break from Business [open] Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 12:12 pm

Rin heard the scraping of a chairs legs on the floor of the cafe and looked up. A man had just sat himself at her table and was looking rather lazy in his demeanor. She paid no attention and looked down at her glass, putting as much of her concentration into staring at that glass as possible. She was no good at social situations and she was even MORE useless if she wasn't even dressed as herself. She drummed the fingers of her left hand on the table as her right hand held the glass daintily. She refused to make eye contact with this stranger, so she stared out the window instead as she pretended to be interested in other people as they passed. She honestly didn't care if they all dropped dead right now, but it was a safer option than to look at this boy and make a fool of herself.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 5:09 pm

Adrian rubbed his temples a bit, just because he was tired as hell, and then looked up for the first time. Apparently, he had chosen to sit at a table that was already taken. Common courtesy told him to get up and apologize, but he had long since ignored those lessons. Adrian acted as if he had the table all to himself: popping his feet on the chair to his right and pulling up the menu. "Mac and Cheese...or the burger..." he pondered to himself, just trying to make the girl uncomfortable so that she would leave.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 5:15 pm

She grit her teeth and said nothing. This idiot was obviously trying to get her to leave. Well, he could just shove it. She'd never known manners so she didn't need them from other people. She rolled her shoulders, effectively cracking them as she reached into her coat pocket and grabbed her iPod. She stuck the earphones in and started listening to some rather odd Japanese music. It reminded her of home, so she liked it. She didn't like her past, but she loved her home country, but she would never vocalize that affection. She took a sip from the wine glass again and rested her head back against the tip of the seat when she placed the glass back down on the table. "....."
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 5:34 pm

Adrian rolled his neck and smirked a little bit, pleased with the girls reaction. I can build on this. he thought. Right before the girl pulled out her iPod, he pulled out his own. Before he choose a song, Adrian wanted to hear what the girl was listening to. That way, he could counteract that as best possible. Got it. And....perfect. he thought, plugging in his headphones and clicking the 'play' button. As soon as he did, music blared from his pocket. He didn't plug his headphones into the iPod, but instead mini speakers in his pants. Adrian still kept the headphones on while the music changed, from Metallica's Master of Puppets, to Mudvayne's Poop Loser. ((Go ahead, look it up. Funny as hell.))
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 5:40 pm

The corner of her mouth twitched into a minuscule grin as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes, turning up the volume so the music could clearly be heard through the headphones. 'Hmph, this guy isnt just an idiot after all...he's a STUBBORN idiot...' She thought to hersel as she dared eye contact. She looked at the boy, scrutinizing him as she tried to figure out why he was trying to get her to leave. She hated admitting it but this boy was interesting compared to all of the others she'd seen here. Most of the boys she'd seen wander in here were unemployed, nerdy wrecks. Somehow, this dude seemed different. Why? She couldn't be sure.

ooc: i did xDDD
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 5:53 pm

As the music changed back to another Metallica song, this one of their newest record, Adrian started to subtly headbang. The other customers began to gossip among themselves about the odd pair, several just getting up and leaving. A mischievous grin wrapped itself along Adrian's face as he was about to unleash his cu de gras.Through the slits in his Avenged Sevenfold tee, Adrian's wings began to poke themselves out. Occasionally just peeping out, a tease. Every other beat of the music they inched further until they were fully out. Eventually they encompassed The entire table, with enough room to wrap around the girl. Not that he would, of course. That wouldn't be very gentleman like now would it? "Oh, I suppose I should tell you. I have a slight disability." he said sarcasticly
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 6:06 pm

She took one headphone out of her ear and surveyed the wings with a subdued interest. "Oh, i wouldn't call this a disability," She said silkily as she glanced between him and his 'disability' as he called it. "To me, its very much a gift," She added at the end thoughtfully as she brought the wine glass to her lips again and drained what was left. She placed the empty glass on the table as a contented sigh escaped her lips. She was surprised that she was able to say anything to this man without a glare or even an irritated sigh. Heh, perhaps she was growing up. She acted as if the wings were no big deal, ignoring the irritated looks from other customers and shocked gasps and murmurs when he drew his wings out to their full extent. They were of no importance to her, so she didn't care.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 6:13 pm

Adrian turned down his music now that the girl was actually talking. "You would think so, but the looks I get from some people, and way too many are out to kill me, probably offering a pretty penny to any who could." Adrian said, not really thinking about who this girl was. She didn't look familiar to him, and that was the only reason that they were conversing right now.The waitress cam over and took his drink order without much stumbling or gawking, though there was a strange bit of ice that came up and slipped the poor girl onto her bottom. Then, as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. Back into the atmosphere. Adrian was a master of this art, so he didn't do the slightest thing to give anyone the intention that he was responsible.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 6:22 pm

"Oh really?" She said as she tilted her head to the side slightly. "Well, i'm not going to lie to you. I'm a paid assassin. You've probably seen me around but i'm not in my regular attire right now," She explained to him. Why was she going into so much depth with this buffoon? Ah well, it couldn't be helped. She may as well go the distance now. She bent her head down and removed the contact lenses, letting her hair down as well. She looked up at him. "Seem a bit more familiar now?" She said as she turned her laptop to face him, showing him her site. "I've had offers for you, but i never took them up. It didnt seem right to assassinate someone who's done nothing to deserve such an ill fate," She said, then mentally slapped herself for it afterwards. What was she doing!? She had no emotions for others, she shouldnt give a damn about her marks, innocent or not.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 6:31 pm

"Since you're not going to lie, neither am I. I have never heard of you before. Well, that's not true. I have heard of you, but never seen you. Couple of idiots who ran their mouths too much. They don't anymore, but they used too." Adrian said, leaning in a bit before the girl finished. He laughed a bit when she called him innocent. "Honey, I am anything but." he said simply with a chuckle. Now that she revealed herself, Adrian saw a little bit of resemblance to the 'Silent assassin' that he had heard so much about. With all the suspicion as to who he really was, they overlooked a girl that was about his age. Never count age as a factor of someone's capabilities. he thought, referring to himself as much as the other girl.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 6:38 pm

She felt a soft chuckle escape her lips. "I knew some idiot would be naive enough to shoot their mouths off about me. Heh, cant be helped i suppose," She said with a shrug as she looked at this boy again. "Oh? Not innocent? Well, you've done nothing in my eyes so you are to me," She said defiantly as her piercing green eyes glinted thoughtfully from underneath her bangs. "I see you're trying to read my capabilities since i'm still young. Well, not to worry. I always hit my mark, and i've never came back from a hunt with any sort of injury. I suppose you could call me a modern day ninja," She said with a wink and another silky chuckle.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 6:45 pm

"Young? You look older then me. And why should I worry? You don't look as if you have ever been hurt in your life. In fact, you look rather beautiful." Adrian said, adding in the charm that he always used when he was around someone of the opposite gender. It was more of an automatic thing now, not a conscious choice. Just for good measure, he added in another chuckle and leaned back in his chair. His iPod automatically shut off as it had barley any battery to start with. Oh well, I can just teal a charger later. he thought. "I suppose that since you have given me a carefully vauge overview of what you can do, I suppose I have to do the same. Let's just say I can do some...freaky things with water." he said, trying to look for the right word.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top