The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Break from Business [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Break from Business [open]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Break from Business [open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Break from Business [open]

Post by Project F December 15th 2009, 5:08 pm

"Not meant to does not mean impervious too." Adrian said with a wink. He didn't really comment on the girls knife twirling; it didn't really impress him. Sure it was a neat trick, but that was it. Kind of like him making ice sculptures that could do a jig. Cool, but not really practical. It only took a couple of seconds for Adrian to come up with a witty remark for Rin's last sentence, but he choose not too. For once he listened to that little voice in his head that told him 'No'. First time for everything he thought, not thinking much of it.If he wanted to run out, then he would. But right now, he wanted to stay, and Adrian always fallowed his gut instinct. And, on more than one occasion, his stomach. "Well that is strange; because, as you know, i have rather taking a liking to you as well." Adrian said instead, flashing his teeth instead of grinning weakly like Rin was.

Project F

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 16th 2009, 12:02 pm

"Heh, you can find a way around anything i say, huh?" She said with a shake of her head as she rolled her eyes. "But don't take this lightly," She frowned. "I've discovered that most of the people out there are just pretending to be a friend to you, but they'll stab you in the back whenever they get an opening. So i find that my own company is the best company," She said, averting her eyes. "But, you're not all bad i suppose," She added at the end, not used to complimenting anyone, especially someone she'd found to be worthy of her trust. She just hoped that it would stay that way. It'd be surprisingly painful if he were to turn out just like all the rest. Then all of this would've been fake, and she'd be on her own once again.
Rin
Rin

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 16th 2009, 6:53 pm

"Around, over, under through and pass." Adrian said, not really listening. Rin started going off about company and how they were backstabbing dumbasses, to which Adrian fully agreed. The last line made him perk his ears up a little bit. "Not that bad? Is that really how you feel?"Adrian asked, now just trying to mess with Rin's head, and to get her to tell what she was feeling. "I mean, you saw my innermost thoughts about you, I think that it is your turn to return the favor. Or I could leave if you want." Adrian said slyly, giving the girl an ultimatum of sorts. He wasn't really going to leave, even if she wanted him to. His burger was on the way and Adrian was only halfway done with his Mountain Dew
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2009, 9:19 pm

Nightkill was actually still there, in secret. He listened, and decided to go ahead and talk to them. He walked up to their table. "Hello." he said cheerfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 16th 2009, 9:54 pm

((ooc: Night, could you maybe put a little bit more detail? It is a little hard to post back to that.))
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2009, 10:06 pm

(I was writing a essay while doing that post so yeah. Hard to add detail when you're thinking about the Constition. But, I'll add more detal in the next posts.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 17th 2009, 12:12 pm

"You can leave if you really want to. I don't divulge my innermost feelings to just anyone you know," She replied with a smirk. "Besides, why do you even want to know? You don't seem to be the type of person to be interested in this sort of thing," She said as she tilted her head to she side ever so slightly. She would've continued with her questioning when someone approached them. She tensed. It was the guy that had sat opposite them just moments before the explosion. "..." She said nothing in reply to him, her eyes tracing his body for any trace of a weapon or anything along those lines. When she saw none, she nodded in reply to his greeting and turned back to face Adrian.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 17th 2009, 5:38 pm

"I never said that you had to give up ALL of your thoughts, just those pertaining to me. And tacos." Adrian said, still just goofing around. He didn't really expect her to talk, even with what little he knew about Rin told him that. The other man who walked up to the table was ignored by Adrian as well. He didn't even give the man the pleasure of seeing his face. Adrian was never kindly too intruders, at least old ones. There was a word for them. What was it? Cockblocks? Adrian really didn't care about him and the explosion that he was supposedly the cause of. All he cared about was that with one last sip, his Mountain Dew would be gone, and he would have to pay for another one. A tiny diner like this would do that to you. Charge you for crap you didn't order, and give you crap you didn't order. Such was the way of life
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2009, 7:42 pm

Nightkill looked irrated at being ignored. Did these guys know who was standing in front of them. Probulay not. Nightkill grinned, and suddenly seemed to explode. Next thing you knew, there was a scorpion-like monster standing in front of them. "Hello." he hissed. "Willing to lsten now?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 18th 2009, 11:08 am

"Not really. If anything, i'm less likely to listen when i'm being threatened." She snarled as her eyes narrowed viciously. "I don't have to listen to anyone, especially not you," She snorted. She would've spat at his feet if she was in a particularly volatile mood. She shook her head as she turned back to Adrian. "Fine, fine, if you're gonna be that stubborn," She said with a roll of her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but instead her mouth curved into a mischievous smile. "Tell you what, i had to read your thoughts about me, how about you do the same. Doesn't take a genius to see what a girls thinking, nor does it take a mind-reader," She chucked.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 19th 2009, 3:50 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes at Rin's words, but figured that he could still have fun with it. "Wow. That's such a strange thing standing next to us. Let us pay attention to it and make sure that we cater to it's every need, because God knows we can't take care of ourselves or defeat it in a two on one fight." he said sarcastically. His heart wasn't really in the sarcasm though, as he was too busy thinking of what to say to Rin. He turned his face back to her, staring her straight in her eyes. "Ok. Got it. Cocky, handsome, cocky, sarcastic, cocky, funny, and cocky. Did I get it right?" he asked with a grin
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2009, 6:28 pm

Nightkill just chuckled and sat down. "You!" he barked at the waiter, who was terrified and hiding behind a table. "Get me a beer, I'm tired an want a drink." he said. The waiter nodded and ran to get it. "Smart kid." Nightkill chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 19th 2009, 8:46 pm

Rin drummed her fingers on the table impatiently. She had a feeling that she was going to snap on this guy. She didn't even look at him or the waiter, why should she? He wasn't interesting to her so why should she care. She grinned at Adrian. "Heh, pretty much. I think you missed out 'cocky' though," She said sarcastically. She grabbed the wine bottle that she had been neglecting and poured herself another glass. Lord knows she'd need it if this guy was going to be sitting with them. If he tried to threaten her again, she'd simply throw the contents of the bottle in his face. She wouldn't fight him though. Not in the open when she wasn't in her disguise. It was far too risky. She tried to blank out any of these thoughts as she waited on Adrians reply.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 19th 2009, 11:26 pm

"You know what, I almost said it, but decided not to. Did that with 'Perfect' too." Adrian said with a wink. If the think sat with him, Adrian was getting ready to punch this guy where the sun don't shine. He wasn't usually one for fights, but he was really taking a liking to this girl. That itself was special, and he wasn't just going to let some scorpion freak ruin it for him. He finally noticed that the girl in front of him was drinking wine. Not out of place, but still a little odd. Then again, a lot of things were 'A little odd' now-a-days. Adrian shifted his mind back into focus and returned to the scorpion man. He didn't actually look at him. No, his eyes were set on Rin. Instead, Adrian formed ice underneath the chair that the thing was standing by, throwing it out of the building. For some strange reason, this also happened to every other chair in the restaurant. "Weird. It's almost as if we just want to be left alone."
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 23rd 2009, 10:37 pm

((NIght. Whenever you want to post, just go ahead.))
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2009, 10:56 pm

(I thought I was kicked out of the topic.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top