The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Break from Business [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Break from Business [open]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Break from Business [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Break from Business [open]

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 6:45 pm

"Young? You look older then me. And why should I worry? You don't look as if you have ever been hurt in your life. In fact, you look rather beautiful." Adrian said, adding in the charm that he always used when he was around someone of the opposite gender. It was more of an automatic thing now, not a conscious choice. Just for good measure, he added in another chuckle and leaned back in his chair. His iPod automatically shut off as it had barley any battery to start with. Oh well, I can just teal a charger later. he thought. "I suppose that since you have given me a carefully vauge overview of what you can do, I suppose I have to do the same. Let's just say I can do some...freaky things with water." he said, trying to look for the right word.

Project F

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 6:57 pm

"Older than you, eh? You'd be surprised," She said as she did something she'd never done before. She smiled. A genuine smile. She looked quite pretty then. She placed her elbows on the table and rested her chin on her clasped hands. It was rare, VERY rare, for her to even engage in conversation at all, let alone smile at the person she was talking to. "Flattery doesn't work on me, though. Nice try," She said with an amused look in her eye. "It's been a good while since anyones dared to say that to me," She added in with a thoughtful tone.
Rin
Rin

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 7:07 pm

Adrian shrugged, pretty much saying 'Hell, at least I tried'. "I tend to do things no one else has done. Not always a good thing, but I pride myself on it." he said with a chuckle. She does look pretty cute when she smiles. he thought, looking straight into her eyes. Common courtesy may not have applied to where he sat, but in conversation? Oh yes. He made sure to have proper eye contact and all that stuff. That never stopped him from making a rude gesture every....other sentence but still. Adrian noticed how drastically different her eyes were from his. His pair were icy blue, almost white. Her green eyes were almost unreal to him. He really never stared anyone straight at the face, I was lying before. Eye contact was at the bottom of the list for conversations, with satire being at the top. But hey, there's a first time for everything
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 7:14 pm

'For the love of all that is holy, look away. You've already made an idiot of yourself now get out of here!' She thought to herself viciously. She couldn't. As much as she hated to admit it, it wasn't all that bad to finally be in the company of another person who actually wanted to talk to her, not just about hiring her services. "Oh, really? Well, i commend that. Life's too short to wonder 'what if'," She said with a nod. Another smile. Two smiles? At the same person? On the SAME day? That settled it, she must be ill or something. The eye contact too. It was so strange to have this focused attention on her. She wasn't used to it but that didn't mean to say she didn't like it. She found it quite pleasant.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 7:25 pm

"I agree. It's just wrriful thinking that won't help ou in the slightest bit. If anything, it can only make you feel worse." Adrian said. The waitress soon came back with his drink, Mountain dew ((Oh HELL YA!)) and walked away cautiously. Adrian chuckled a little bit at the way she walked, trying to figure out where the sudden patch of ice had come from. Especially in Florida. I just hate the heat here. I can't even remember why I came. Adrian thought, wishing he could go back to a northern state. Maybe tomorrow he would go to Minnesota. He heard it was lovely there, and rather chilly. Perfect for him and his....talents. "A toast" he said, "To living in the moment." he didn't know where the sudden urge had come from, but Adrian had long since thrown away any dignity that he might have been born with, leaving him to do as he pleased with pride.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 7:33 pm

She laughed lightly, her first laugh in years. It was a silvery sort of laugh, light and clear like a ringing bell. She nodded in thanks to a separate waitress who brought her a bottle of wine to top up her glass. She filled it up and held up her glass. "To living in the moment," She echoed him with another nod. She took a sip from her glass and looked outside. People were jogging past the window. "Jogging? In this weather?" She scoffed. "They'll fry, poor idiots," She smirked. She looked back at him and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Sorry, i think about things too much. If i see something i disagree with, i feel the need to comment on it," She explained to him. "I never did introduce myself, did i?" She held out her hand. "My names Rin..." She hesitated. "Rin Mitsuko," She finished, wondering why on earth she'd told him her second name.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 8:34 pm

Adrian smiled as the girl laughed. It was expected. Prompted, in fact. "I do it all the time. Just not around company." he said about her scoffing the joggers. "My given name is somthing even I cant remember. Project AKEJOKFLGJTHE647 I think. Though, everyone, including myself, just call me Adrian." he said, takingher handand shaking it. Adrian couldn't resis sending a cold chill up her spine. A clue of his powers, but a little bit more than that. He wanted to get to know this girl better, but to do that it would involve sticking his own neck out on the line too.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 9:00 pm

She blinked in surprise at the length of his name. "Uhh...Yeah, Adrians good," She said with a grin. When his hand touched hers, an ice cold shivering went up her spine. She inhaled sharply in surprise as she looked up at his face. His cold blue eyes were so hard to read, that annoyed her. Normally she could read a persons thoughts and feelings down to a tee but with Adrian, she couldnt. Her powers were redundant. She cleared her throat and looked down at the table, her wine glass still half full. It was strange to not want to use her powers on someone. She...Respected Adrian too much to invade his mind. That was not to be taken lightly. She wasn't someone who respected people a lot. She must've taken quite a liking to Adrian.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 11th 2009, 9:36 pm

"For some reason, everyone says that." he said with a cocky grin as Rin jumped from his powers. "Sorry, I find that rather funny." he said apologeticly. He willed the water vapor in the air to gather and condense under Rin's butt. He then solidified it so that it formed an ice pillar that was about a centimeter thick and growing in sixe constantly. All this was done in about a half of a second, so no change was shown in his physical prescence, "Now, about my powers,,," he said with a grin as the pillar reached several centimeters in height, more than enough for Rin to notice
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 11th 2009, 10:37 pm

She let out a surprised yelp and looked down at the ice beneath her. Finally it clicked. He had control over temperature? Ice? Something like that. Shocked and albeit a little apprehensive, she accidentally squeezed the hand of his that he'd been shaking. When she realised that she had done so, she swiftly drew her hand away and looked at him strangely. "S-So these are your powers? Would you mind in going into more detail about them?" She asked, basically desperate to take the attention off of herself.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 12th 2009, 12:23 am

Adrian pulled his hand back slowly after Rin squeezed it, obviously startled "Nah, I'm sure you'll figure them out in time." he said, smirking. The pillar retracted faster than before, and in a few seconds it was gone. The mischievous glance still in his eyes, Adrian folded his wings back into his shirt. Now the other two chairs at the table were open, but not for long. Out of nowhere, two ice men appeared in the two empty spots. The detail was impeccable. It was almost as if someone had frozen them in solid ice and left them there. Using his ability precisely, something he could never do when rushed, he quickly formed and unformed ice in and around the sculptures so that the two men got up off their seats, walked up onto the table, and started doing an Irish jig. A minute passed, and Adrian decided that it was about time to wrap thing sup. The climax of the occasion reached. The two ice-men went faster and faster until their legs were a blur of movement. Adrian was concentrating so hard that the vein on the side of his head was popping out. When he couldn't control it any more, the two sculptures vanished without a sound. Panting and sweating with effort, Adrian spread his wings back out and leaned into his chair. "So what are.....your powers?" he asked in between drawn breaths.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 12th 2009, 5:56 am

Rin was a little surprised to have all of this happening around her so suddenly. She observed the ice men with fascination. She resisted the urge to try and touch one of them. They got up and stood a bit away from the table. Then they started to...Dance? She arched an eyebrow in surprise as they started to do an Irish jig. 'Ok, now its safe to assume that i know what his powers are...' She thought to herself as she looked at him. Wow, he was really concentrating. After a short while, the figures disappeared again and Rin felt his wings extend and rest on either side of her again. She shook her head, this had all been very...Unique to say the least. Her head snapped back to his face when she heard him speak. He'd asked what her powers. "Uh...I don't really have many but..." She looked him in the eye and her eyes glazed over slightly. "Curious, mischievous...A little cocky, maybe even slightly happy..." She said, as if reading his emotions off a cue card. "You're wondering if my powers are as impressive as yours..." Her eyes returned to normal as she shook her head and smiled. "Nah, they're not really,"
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 12th 2009, 2:26 pm

"Couple of key word there. Maybe and slightly." Adrian said dismissively. Adrian noticed that while she read his emotions, her eyes weren't as rich in color. He made a mental note to save that, just in case. "As for impressiveness...no. Practical use, almost. Concealment, oh yes. Control, yes." Adrian said, replying to his thoughts. He would probably never admit this to anyone, heck, he barely admitted it to himself, but the control of his powers were limited. Sure, he could make clog dancers out of ice, but the level of concentration needed was astounding. He could make solid ice appear like that, but sometimes his powers slipped away from him. Sometimes, ice just formed where he didn't want it, or even tried to keep away from. That always sucked. "Ok, so what am I thinking now?" he asked, breath becoming normal once more. Mind readers always seemed to have fun with him, toying with his mind to try to get inside the finer details of his life. Like at this point and time, he was thinking of two separate things at once. Taco's, and how cute the girl was. He hid the latter behind the thoughts of taco's to see how good the girl was.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2009, 2:27 pm

(join?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin December 12th 2009, 2:35 pm

ooc: uhm i was only looking for one person ideally but ok o.o

She laughed slightly. "You actually want me to try and raid the deepest recesses of your mind?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow. "Alright, i'll give it a shot," She said as she leaned forward ever so slightly, propping her elbows up on the table. Her eyes glazed over again and she looked at him for a good while, a lot longer than before. Never blinking and barely even breathing it seemed, she tried to push through the heavy thought of taco's to see what else he happened to be thinking of. Just a little bit more energy aaaand...There! Her concentration faltered, she mustve picked it up wrong. Cute? Nah, that couldnt be right. She shook her head as her eyes returned to their normal state and she merely leaned back in her chair with a smirk as if to say 'i know'.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2009, 2:46 pm

Nightkill was walking past, when he sensed energy coming from a cafe. Being in his civilian disguse, he easily come into the cafe, ordered some coffee, and sat down a few tables away from them, and opened up a newspaper, but was listening and watching them out of the corner of his eye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top