The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A not so quiet trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A not so quiet trip

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A not so quiet trip - Page 2 Empty Re: A not so quiet trip

Post by Phaser July 5th 2017, 10:10 pm

Phaser doesn't seems afraid. Rather, he seems rather excited of this current situation. Phaser took a moment to think, ignoring more of the goons approaching and trying to apprehend them.

"I think we should surrender. Learn where the bombs are and take down Captain Skull."

His helmet displayed a (!).

The goons tried to catch Phaser, only to phase through him and was about to ramp into Jeanie.

Phaser

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 5th 2017, 10:36 pm

oh okay then she thought that a good idea but why didn't he let the goons grab him if they were surrendering?

well, she guesses she should let them catch her then. she does nothing to stop the goon coming at her from tackling her to the floor and poking her in the side with his stun rod thingy knocking her out.

ouchies that hurts meanny she was already giving up that wasn't really necessary was it, Jeannie thinks she hopes Mr. ninja has a plan to get them out of this.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaser July 5th 2017, 11:15 pm

After some difficulty convincing the goons that they were surrendering, Phaser and Jeanie were brought to Captain Skull.

They reached the first floor of the plane and they found Captain Skull sitting and watching Ducktales. Regarding how the man looked, he was wearing a red helmet that covered his entire head. He was wearing armors and swinging around with a handgun.

"So...These two are the ones who have been causing trouble? They don't look like much." Captain Skull said. It was clear that he was using a voice filter.
Phaser
Phaser

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 5th 2017, 11:21 pm

yay cartoons Jeannie looks over to watch DuckTales. hey what do you mean not looking like much? I look like a bunch, my much is so good I get paid to look like it, I'm a super duper model she sticks her tongue out at him and turns her attention back to the cartoons
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaser July 9th 2017, 4:22 am

"Oh believe me, dear. You are smoking fine. However as a hero? Pff." Captain Skull replied.

"And who are you suppose to be? Some weird cosplayer ninja, robotingy??" He said.

"The name is Phaser. Magnificent Phaser. Glorious Phaser." Phaser said. "Oh shut it. By the time you are done, we will be in New York."
Phaser
Phaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 9th 2017, 5:09 am

Jeannie smiles when captain skull complements her
thanks, well even without the hero thing I'm gay anyway so, either way, it's not you it's me I gusses

she then finds it amusing when phaser goes through all his titles so you're like super famous or something Mr.ninja? are you a great hero of your village like Naruto?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaser July 9th 2017, 5:25 am

"I do consider myself a hero, Jeanie. I like to help people." Phaser said almost proudly.

"Oh bo hooo, that's really nice of you. The all conquering hero." Captain Skull said and mocked applauding him. "And bummer with you being gay. But all power to you, I guess..."

"Anyway, I would love to keep this conversation going, but I have a plane to crash, so bye bye." He said and gestured his men to take Phaser and Jeanie away.

"You can't do that!" Phaser shouted and charged toward Captain Skull. However the villain reacted quickly and shot Phaser with a stun gun. Phaser crashed down the plane floor and lost conscious.

"Nothing personal lady..." He said and attempted to shoot with the stun gun at Jeanie.
Phaser
Phaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 9th 2017, 5:36 pm

yikes Jeannie hides behind a chair to avoid getting shoot

why do you want to blow up the plane? besides your on it too silly didn't think of that did you? so you'd blow yourself up.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaser July 9th 2017, 9:16 pm

"Sorry girly, but I keep my secrets and motivations to myself." Skull said. He switched to his Desert Eagle now and aimed at Jeanie's current location.

He pulled out a remote. "Now if you would please follow my men to your lock up. If you refuse, I would blow up the first bomb that is in right wing."

Phaser is still lying unmoving on the floor.
Phaser
Phaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 9th 2017, 9:47 pm

ok then still think it's silly to be on a plane your blowing up, well guess I surrender again guys

Jeannie didn't have a choice so she comes out from her hiding spot and follows the minions. what about Mr.
ninja? you can't just leave him on the floor it's dirty
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaser July 9th 2017, 11:04 pm

"Can't you see I am dragging him, miss?" The thug behind Jeanie said. And right enough, he was dragging Phaser by the foot.

Soon after, both Phaser and Jeanie was locked inside a toilet. The thug heavily barricaded the toilet door.

Phaser remains unconscious.
Phaser
Phaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 9th 2017, 11:13 pm

ok then they get locked up and Jeannie wonders what to do she pokes phaser hey wake up.or reboot whatever it is you do
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaser July 9th 2017, 11:17 pm

Phaser is still unconscious. Poking is not working. Waiting is an option or Jeanie can find something in the toilet to wake him up. Splashing some water on him might help.
Phaser
Phaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 10th 2017, 4:11 am

Jeannie wonders how to get phaser up huh that might work but it's kinda bad well desperate times and at least she's on this side of it so her hair is safeewww gross sorry mr.ninja she sticks his head in the toilet and tries to flush him out of the plane Rolling Eyes

go down already if you go out you can get back in on the other side open the door for me she starts waking him with the plunger to unplug him Razz
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum