The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_vote_lcapThe Guardians (Updated Thread) I_voting_barThe Guardians (Updated Thread) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The Guardians (Updated Thread) I_vote_lcapThe Guardians (Updated Thread) I_voting_barThe Guardians (Updated Thread) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Guardians (Updated Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Guardians (Updated Thread) Empty The Guardians (Updated Thread)

Post by Entei May 23rd 2017, 1:05 pm

Name Of the Group: The Guardians

Goal: To protect humanity and its freedom. Where others turn and run, a Guardian must plant his feet in the ground and face down all threats. We carry the burden that no one else can and will never surrender. Alone we struggle, but together we are unbreakable. To the last bullet, to the last man, to the last breath we will fight for humanity.

Color of the Group: #0099CC

History: A rainy day in London was all it took to bring three heroes together. Uzma, Entei and Jeisen fought in the downpour to stop a Villian known as Raikou and his lackeys. The fight wasn't pretty, but the three heroes held their ground and forced the villains off. With a fast friendship forming, the trio quickly formed the group the Guardians right then and there. It took some time, but using Entei's wealthy family to start up, they managed to form a proper group that quickly expanded.

Roster:
Entei (Leader pending Jeisen's disappearance)

Jeisen

Uzma

Ari Filton

Pending membership

Bases & items

The guardians currently have two bases, one stationary base deep underground Chicago as a central location for training, recuperating and living quarters for members. It comes stocked with the lastest tech ranging from a holographic training room to simulate combat scenarios to full shielding materials that render the base undetectable. No staff are present besides a few robots though they clean for most of base. It currently has, but isn't limited to, a small garden/ forest habitat, medical facility, tech and bio labs, vast library, aquatic center, and kitchen. Monitored from a command room that is run by a single officer if need be. The full security detail leave none wanting for safety in this veritable fortress.

The second base is a mobile command base that rests among the clouds. Using advance propulsion technology and camouflage cloaking, the base blends in with the sky above and never needs to come down. Much smaller then the ground base, this mobile unity is meant for monitoring the world below and the skies above. Advance A. I.s bring in streams of useful data for the monitoring station while the base its self acts as a Mobile deployment center. A few planes are in a hanger, but the real transport is a very powerful teleporter that can shift guardians from one location to another on a moments notice. The teleporter links up to a device on the guardian then transports them to another location. The base itself has only a few air turrets and drones to defend itself from attacks as it relies mainly on its meta human protection and camouflage technology. Other then the hanger, there is an armory, data storage and monitoring center, a meeting center, and a medical bay.

Every guardian is given a uplink communicator that doubles both as an comns device and as a tracker for the teleporter to lock on. What the item looks like is left up to each guardian, but its purpose is to connect everyone together. [level four wealth item]

Non essential gear

The chicago base comes with a full range of land vechicles ranging from motorcycles to cars. All guardians must pass a diving test before they are allowed behind the wheel [2 int requirement to drive]

The air base has two planes in its hanger capable of transporting 6 people each and landing in almost any terrain thanks to its hover technology. However, all guardians must pass a combat pilot training course due to the danger. [3 int to fly a plane, otherwise Nolan will fly you]

Guardians can access the armory to stock up on most modern weaponry from flashbangs to ammo. They can also be provided with some basic Kevlar armor if needed. [rp gear]

Application!

[OOC ANSWER] Character's name and a link to their app.

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?

[IC ANSWER] Would you die for someone you don't know?

[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join?

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does joining The Guardians appeal to you? (optional)

Note, you may be asked additional questions if need be. Minimum of two weeks activity before application. No one is guaranteed a spot in under any circumstances.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

The Guardians (Updated Thread) Empty Re: The Guardians (Updated Thread)

Post by Stargirl May 23rd 2017, 1:29 pm

Application!

[OOC ANSWER] Stargirl: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8762-stargirl?highlight=Stargirl#94282

[IC ANSWER] "Uhm.. I love all life and when people are hurt, or when something wants to hurt life, I need to stop them!"

[IC ANSWER] "I love good people! I try to be a good girl too."

[IC ANSWER] "I will do whatever I can do to save life. Life is pretty, and I don't want it to end."

[IC ANSWER] "I don't know what that means, but I'll help anyone who needs it."

[IC ANSWER] "I love people!"

[OOC ANSWER] I would like a thread, preferably one where a member of the group finds and personally recruits her.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Stargirl is a very powerful being, but she is also extremely naiive. She needs a group of good people to look after her and teach her how to behave in human society and to better regulate her powers around fragile humans. She also needs to learn the basics of human morality, what is right and what is wrong.
Stargirl
Stargirl

Quote : "Uhm... do I have to talk into this thing?" *Taps the mic* "Helloooooo?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Job : Everyone's favorite dumb blonde!
Humor : ...Huh?
Registration date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghoul May 23rd 2017, 1:44 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Character's name and a link to their app.

Ghoul

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10726-ghoul?highlight=Ghoul

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf

I've seen a lot of shit in my time, son. I know when to stand up and fight, and when to lay down and take a beating. This is the the time to stand up. As long as I can make sure there isn't a kid lying somewhere in a pool of his own blood like… before, I'll gladly join you.

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?

I like to think I am, but you start to question it after you start stealing body parts.

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?

Anything and everything.

[IC ANSWER] Would you die for someone you don't know?

Once I figure out how to die; I'd be more than willing to do so; yeah.

[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?

Of course.

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join?

Whatever's easiest.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does joining The Guardians appeal to you? (optional)

When you've seen as many people die as I have in my time as a thrall; you tend to want to do better or do it yourself. I fall into the latter category.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Night Walker
Ghoul
Blake Greyrose
Martyr
Ghoul
Ghoul

Quote : People call me the Ghoul because - among other things - my job is horrifying most days. It's about time I get one day where it's not that bad.

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 24th 2017, 6:40 pm

[OOC Answer]
Guardian
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10702-guardian

[IC Answer]
"I will fight for the safety of mankind and shield them from my mentors wrath. They need to know what's coming and I will be their savior. But I can't do it alone."

[IC Answer]
"I myself am a good person yes. But everyone has their moments."

[IC Answer]
"I would die before I let someone get hurt. Even... if it changes me forever."

[IC Answer]
"I would sacrifice my life to save those around me in an instant."

[IC Answer]
"I am most certainly willing to work with others."

[OOC Answer]
I don't have a preference probably instant join though.

[IC Answer]
"I'm going to need help if I'm to save the human race from the armies of Haven. And I need some people to hold me back from making some mistakes..."

The Guardians (Updated Thread) 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 24th 2017, 7:09 pm

[OOC Answer]
Knightfall
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10546-knightfall

[IC Answer]
"I'm tired of being seen as the bad guy.
I want to be somebody people can look up to and be filled with hope that just maybe things are going to get better
."

[IC Answer]
"I know I've done some despicable things in the past. But I'm here to change all that today. I've been capable of doing good and I have before. I just never took the time to realize it."

[IC Answer]
"Sacrifice? I don't have much left to do any of that. But if my life is worth anything anymore than that's what I'd do. I would trade my life to preserve someone else's. So they can make something of themselves."

[IC Answer]
"Yes I would."

[IC Answer]
"I'm willing to work with you people yes. I generally get along well with people that aren't the enemy at hand."

[OOC Answer]
I would like to have a recruitment thread.

[IC Answer]
"I don't want what my father thought about me to be true. I'll prove him wrong and he'll see how much of a mistake he made to leave me behind."

The Guardians (Updated Thread) 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze July 17th 2017, 2:52 am

[OOC ANSWER] Character's name and a link to their app: Blaze (https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10673-blaze-hero)

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf: "Because, I am a human. Why else would I even sign up for these things?"

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?: "I think I'm an amazing person. But no really, I do the right thing at all costs."

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?: "My own life if it really came down to it."

[IC ANSWER] Would you die for someone you don't know?: "I risk my life for the millions I don't know every day. So yes, I would die for someone I don't know."

[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others? [color=#FF0000]"I play nice, I swear!"

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join?: Recruitment if I can get one, but really whatever works, works/

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does joining The Guardians appeal to you?: OOC: Because Blaze defending mankind makes sense to me. The Guards are his way to doing that, so if I can get in than I will.

IC: "Because I love pickles, and man kind created pickles. So shouldn't I save them so they can keep making pickles?"
Blaze
Blaze

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2017-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 17th 2017, 12:23 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Character's name and a link to their app. Medicine Woman ((OOC: App link at the bottom of this post.)

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf: Because everyone deserves to live their lives in peace and harmony.

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person? Yes.

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone? Everything

[IC ANSWER] Would you die for someone you don't know? Yes

[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others? Yes.

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join? Instant join, please.

Note, you may be asked additional questions if need be. Minimum of two weeks activity before application. No one is guaranteed a spot in under any circumstances.

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10029-medicine-woman?highlight=Medicine+Woman
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum