The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBird of prey - Page 2 I_voting_barBird of prey - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Bird of prey - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBird of prey - Page 2 I_voting_barBird of prey - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bird of prey

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bird of prey - Page 2 Empty Re: Bird of prey

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 7th 2016, 11:18 pm

"well, i havent heard about the murderer being a man, but infact you will find some taverns near there... tell me what you know about the murderer, that is something involving public security that must be adressed"

His right leg started trembling slightly but his face was saying "im curious, and im innocent"

Herman the flesh hunter

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 8th 2016, 1:20 am

well besides knowing it was someone stabbing with a sword so maybe a ninja,or a knight perhaps a pirate. and the is a man that smells like beer and for some reason, I haven't figured out yet they took some of her blood after killing her weird huh? yeah guess I'll have to try some of the other taverns, wishful thinking I'd get it on the first one I gussesshe notices his leg twitching you ok mister bartender?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 8th 2016, 1:51 am

"oh... its nothing, i just have to go to the bathroom, but... what kind of horrible person would do that?" he crouched to grab a bottle and he later, looked at the door leading to the room his backpack was. "i find it interesting, why would you say it was something like a ninja?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Herman's theme https://youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0 here
Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Quote : Peace grants men the illusion of life.

Job : Bartender
Humor : dark, sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 8th 2016, 4:27 am

cause ninjas have swords and are sneaky based on my findings at the crime scene the girl was attacked from behind caught by surprise. and the smell I found be beside hers that I think was the killer leads to some bushes. like he was waiting there for her then pounced totally what ninjas do.

the only thing that doesn't fit is it was a stab wound ninja swords are more of a slashing type of blade I guess the ninja could be using a different type of sword to trick me into thinking it's not a ninja
or he just likes being different from other ninjas.

might have to check the area again see if I can find something besides the beer smell about him that could apply to a lot of people,need to find something to narrow it down more. wish I could get to the bottom of why he'd take her blood that's a big key in it. I thought vampires but that don't work cause she had most of her blood left just a little was took. plus vampires don't need swords they got fangs.

I'm thinking cultist maybe,plus an awkward killing method of might point to some crazy cult.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 8th 2016, 11:02 pm

"oh... well, it worries me since, its something that could be left ignored, but I would give up with everything, leave it to police and relax a bit... you had been traveling a lot I gues... and well.... I would never try to be a bounty hunter, but its a job after all.... also I beg you to stop talking about it... it has been atract some strange sights from people, and they are starting to worry" (okay you can either finish conversation and follow him wherever he goes after work, continue with the talk, or something new)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2016, 1:20 am

oh yeah sorry,guess I don't want people to worry,well thanks again for the snack and it was nice talking to you,bye bye jeannie waves goodbye to the bartender and goes.

huh, what to do now maybe his right about needing to relax a bit as she doesn't seem to be getting anywhere let with the case. she wonders what to do next. when a smell gets her attention the second smell! and a little bit of the dead girls,the blood that was taken.

huh, she wonders why she didn't notice it earlier. well, she as distracted by being hungry but seems the candy from Mr. bartender helped and now her super senses are at full power again she guess.

so she follows it into the alley way and back behind the bar she was just in. odd it's in there oh no what of the killers hiding in there with the nice bartender and his customers she should do something.
but sneakily Mr.bartender said don't freak out the customers.

if just talking about it makes them nervous can't let them know his is there. she'll sneak in to check and find the villain then find the quietest way to defeat him not to startle the people in the tavern.

she picks the lock on the back door then sneaks follows the smell in crap it's just his backpack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, at least she doesn't have worry about how to restrain him without alarming the bar costumers.
unfortunately, she's no closer to catching him to. huh, should she warn the bartender about the killer possibly being here? no that might cause a commotion with everyone still worked up,and the killer might do something bad if discovered she'll wait to a quieter time to tell him or she can catch him after he leaves then come back and explain it to him.

he'll be happy that she made it so a bad guy an't hiding in his bar anymore maybe so happy he'll give her more candy!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks though the bag a sword she takes a picture of it,and a bottle with a faint scent of the girl's blood yup she has him now she'll wait tell the killer leaves then follow him back to his lair.but waiting for the owner to come for the bag would be boring and take awhile.

luckily she has a mad scientist daddy that makes cool toys for her. she slips a small tracking device into the backpack making sure it's well hidden and the things are exactly like how she found the bag so it won't be noticed she looked in it. photographic memory comes in handy for stuff like that.
,then sneaks out relocking the door behind her. she can search the picture of the sword to get more clues about the killer. so she returns to her hotel room and goggles old swords to compare it too on her laptop which also had program tracking the bug pulled up so she can see when the killer backpack makes its move. will the guy with it anyway unless the backpack was a demon disguised as a backpack.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 9th 2016, 1:31 pm

"Indeed, good luck with whatever you are doing next"
He then continued his work day till 1 am and closed the tavern, and then walked for 5 blocks to reach his apartment building, he then came to his door and opened it. He was now in the living room, where he dropped his backpack and walked to the bedroom where his sister was, sitting there, just listening to every sound, without being able to see because of her blindnes.

"brother? is it you?" Herman´s sister said
"yes sister, I finally had came home, how are you feeling today?" Herman said
Im fine, at least i have you, just promise that you will take care of yourself, i dont want to be such a burden for you"
"you know you arent a burden, you are my sister, stop talking like that, why do you say those things?"
" I had lived long enough, and i dont want to be a burden, you can just end with my pain."
"you never talk like that... but i wont let you die, I can... at least bring you some food, that will make you stronger, that will make you feel better"
oh brother, you are always so kind, but Im starting to feel wrong about all of this"

He brought his backpack with him, it was truly the time of the hunt, he changed his clothing to a hoodie and went down there, to a place where sometimes lovers go to have a date. And found a loving couple there, he kept stalking them, not having the valor requiered to go for them.

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2016, 4:23 pm

so it's a Viking sword ninja Viking? huh, Jeannie didn't know there was a such a thing.so while trying to figure out if it was a ninja that stole a Vikings sword or an oddly quiet Viking she was looking for.

a buzzer goes off drawing her attention to the tracking devices it's on the move. Jeannie takes off to follow it to an apartment,huh odd place for a bad guy,she thought a ninja Viking slasher would have a cooler hideout.before she can decide how to best infiltrate it,the backpacks on the move again. the killer most be going out again.

she decides it's best to follow him in case his out to strike again. hopefully, she can stop him this time. she looks through the crowd in the area the signal stopped trying to pick out the killer. let's see over this way she thinks
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 9th 2016, 8:55 pm

He was still there, in that street where the lovers were, after some minutes of thinking he got his sword out of his backpack, expanding it slowly and silently, he then ran towards with his sword ready to atack the couple that was sitting in a big box huggind and kissing each other.
He finally did it, he had cut their heads, with the bottle of the last time, he got some of the blood there, and butchered a small square of flesh from both of them and put it in a small bag.
"sorry, this is for my sister... thanks for letting her live a bit more" he said

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2016, 10:06 pm

crap too late Jeannie see the slasher cutting off two people's head. darn it if she would have just got there a little quicker she could have saved them.tears run down her face sad she was too late. her face then turns angry when she see the slasher,now that she found him that evil jerk is gonna get it.

she draws her gun pointing it to the slasher,fighting the urge to just shoot him now,but she wants to try and do things the right hero way,and a hero really shouldn't kill people she's trying to get better at that part,so she decides to give him a chance to surrender,

frezze you sneaky slasher,drop the sword,I would say you got the right to remain silent ,but I'm in a bad mood so you might want to talk this time and explain why it would be better to take you in alive than dead cause I really want shoot you,luckily for you I'm listening to the nice voices in my head right now.so make it quick before their patents run our and the nasty ones start making suggestions
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 9th 2016, 11:05 pm

He was frozen for some seconds, when he heard the voice of the tavern girl
"oh Dear... How could I had underestimated you... I guess you arent just a young lady following her dreams, what was it? was it just a coincidence you found me here? or something else.... anyways, im not in mood to fight so I beg you to leave, you dont want to get hurt" He then preapred his sword in a swordsman pose "Dear, im being serious about this, just go home" he said, but he was trembling inside, he was never catched before, and few were the fights he encountered

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2016, 11:46 pm

huh it's you? Jeannie is confused when the slasher turns to face her it's the nice bartender,she puts her gun away confused and starts crying going into a panic unable to understand what she seesit can't be you,Mr. a bartender is a nice man,who shares sweets and likes his nice job. you can't be the killer you were sad and worried about people when I told you about it. you sad it was awful and couldn't imagine why someone would do it.

it's not you, is it? why would a nice guy like you be the slasher? the bartender I meet today was to kind to be a murder,doesn't make sense,I thought there was no way it be you when I found the bag in the tavern. I thought I'd have to tell you someone that you worked with was the slasher. why would someone like you do these terrible things it doesn't add up,you're too nice even now you're trying to talk me into leaving so I don't get hurt. don't worry I won't fight you so no one well get hurt,you need help something wrong your a good man I can't believe some like that would do these things. maybe you could let me take you to a hospital,there might be something wrong with you making you do these things,they can fix it and we can go back to the taverns and eat chocolate some more.please let me help you
Jeannie then walks toward him slowly oblivious to the threatening man holding a sword she sees a poor man in need of help. when she gets closer she gives him a hug crying on his shoulder.

I believe in you,you are a good person,you can beat whatever this is making you do this,you don't have to hurt anyone anymore.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 10th 2016, 5:05 pm

"Well, I...." he was confused as she huged him " dont you think I am a good person, but I did to distract you from believing I was.. you could had noticed, anyway... please... I still dont want to hurt you or any living right now... I have what i need for now and no need for bloodsheed is requiered" he put back his sword "just... Please let me leave this place" he said with a gloomy tone

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 6:12 pm

Jeannie wonders what to do on one hand she doesn't want a killer to go free. but at the same time, she doesn't want to stop this man. he feels just as much a victim here as the people he kills,so sad like a part of him dies with everyone he kills. maybe she could let him go but then he'd keep killing,but he says he had what he need.

she wants to help him and stop the killings but how to do both.
so if I let you go would you promises to stop killing?I'd really like it if you did. I'm kinda curious why are you doing it? it seems strange someone that don't want hurt people doing this.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 10th 2016, 6:42 pm

"its not that i want to, but its already too complicated to talk about it, nor I could share it with the world, and I could not make that promise... you wouldnt understand, there might be a way you let me out of here" he said while trying to escape from her hug in a slow non agresive way

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 8:32 pm

huh well I guess I understand you not wanting the whole world to know but I'm good at keeping secrets.
so what is this way I might let you go?
jeannie let's go as she notices him trying to get out of her hug. huh, guess not everyone loves hugs like her.

she then scratches her head still trying to figure this out as it's turning out more complicated than she thought it be.well what if you only killed bad guys? see lookshe looks through her bag and pulls out one of the many wanted posters stuffed in it.see dead or alive if you kill bad guys you can fulfill you odd need for killing whatever that might be.might fell better that some of this people deserve to die. so you'd be doing the world a favor getting rid of them cause you sad you don't like hurting people so you can stop the bad guys so they can't hurt anyone.

plus you can get money catching bad guys,so maybe if you wanted you could save up and buy your own bar or something like that. plus I wouldn't have to chase you anymore then cause it stop innocent people from getting hurt. I could always blame what you did here on some other slasher I catch so then the cops wouldn't come after you everybody wins. what do you say if you can't promise me to stop killing can you promise to only kill bad guys?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top