The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Bird of prey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Bird of prey I_vote_lcapBird of prey I_voting_barBird of prey I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bird of prey

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bird of prey Empty Bird of prey

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 6th 2016, 12:59 am

It was late at night (1:00 am) at washington and Herman had walked in the park for some time, trying to find a prey, there she was, a scared ginger woman, trembling with her phone in hands, trying to call somebody. Herman as usually would try to bring her body to his sister, so she could feast upon her and recover a bit of her life. He hid behind a bush and then took his plegable sword out of his backpack. And he was  ready to atack, but... he was not sure if he was doing the correct thing.

"oh sister, i had done such terrible things to keep you alive... when will they come to an end and go back to how life once was" he mumbled

And then... he stoped hiding and went out of the bushes he was behind, walking towards the scared woman, who was more scared than before, meeting a man late at night, alone in that place, wasnt something someone would had liked, his sword from a small tube emerged, and he stabbed the woman.... putting her blood into the bottle, then he kneeled and started praying "how long will I be cursed by this hunt... if you... could, heal my sister, everything would be alright"

(well, I dont know if its coming, but you can do anything you want... im not really good in making threads other than being part of them... but, I decieded to create it... because, why not?)
Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Quote : Peace grants men the illusion of life.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Job : Bartender
Humor : dark, sarcastic
Registration date : 2016-10-03

Back to top Go down

Bird of prey Empty Re: Bird of prey

Post by Jeannie Rose October 6th 2016, 2:34 am

so Jeannie was enjoying a trip to Washington seeing sights when as usual weird stuff just has to find her. she hears  about a strange murder and decides to investigate.  the crime scene was a park where a girl walking home was found stabbed. gross Jeannie used  her box of disguises to pose as a cop and get in to see the body.

odd  this stab wound was quite different from your normal slasher knife wounds. it looked like a medieval sword ran her through. who carries something like that anymore. and whoever did it was sneaky a ninja perhaps,but katanas are more for slashing than stabbing. as it appeared she was attacked from behind.

huh, could be a ninja trying to frame a knight or just an oddly sneaky knight. or maybe it's jack the ripper!!!!!!!! yes, this time, she'd get him as ever since becoming a bounty hunter Jeannie being British and grown up hearing the stories had a desire to be the one to solve the case of jack the ripper and catch him,,,,,,,,,,,,,or his ghost as that was a long time ago so he could be a ghost now. she feels bad looking at the girl darn you  jack got take the pretty ones. also rather it was a boy or girl Jeannie always hated when young lives were cut short well she'll make sure whoever did it won't do it again.

she sneaks out before the cops wise up to an officer that wasn't supposed to be there and head to the park to look for clues.  she trades her cop disguise for a more casual look a purple dress with pink butterflies on it.Bird of prey Jeannie_butterfly_by_ccrgameman-daoif7w she strolls through the park . she picks up the girls scent and finds the spot. it appeared the cops were done with their search but they don't have super senses so she might get something they missed.

huh, she picks up a man's scent the murder? huh, he smells like beer either a drunk of someone that worked at a bar to have it the alcohol as part of their smell. and tiny drops of blood on the grass. like the murder took some of her blood. agh, vampires again,how many of them does she got deal with. huh, but if it was a vampire why not suck all her blood. and it wasn't the usual bite wound of vampires. blood cult maybe that explain the odd murder weapon. she follows the smells and footprints in the grass to work out in her mind what happened.

the girl was traveling through the park,the swordsman what she'll can him for now till she finds out more was waiting in the bushes like he was hunting,a stalker maybe she'll have to keep an eye on the park if he's some kinda serial killer might strike again here. taking the blood crazy ritual or science experiment. she takes a sample of the blood drops to check out see if there might be something about her blood the murder wanted or if she was just a random forced donner.

with all, she thinks she can do here done she heads back to the hotel she was staying at to look up some things on her computer. what an interesting  case she has stumbled on.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on November 14th 2016, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 6th 2016, 8:25 am

Herman had finally reached home, where dear sister was... Waiting
"Oh.... Is that you brother?" The winter priest said touching her blindfold
"Its me sister, I brought your healing wares.... How are you feeling?" He said while taking the bottle of blood from his backpack. "I'm fine... As long as you are at my side" she said. "Drink this... It will help you feel better" he said and placed the blood bottle in her pale hands.
Hours had passed and it was time for him yo go work, saying goodbye and traveling to the tavern where he worked to follow everyday schedule.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Herman's theme https://youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0 here
Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 6th 2016, 7:15 pm

so Jeannie continued her investigation into the murder. well, there was nothing special about the victim's blood. she sent it to a friend at a hospital to check for her.

it appears whatever use the murder had for it. any blood would work. and the nurse that checked it for her thought it was odd as the based on the amount taken there really wasn't much from a medical standpoint. not enough for a transfusion or to do rest with.

well maybe it's the cultist theory she had, she was looking at some websites about the occult to see odd uses one might have for a bottle of blood. there is some weird people in the world she thinks based on the amount of results she got.

apparently, her culprit could be up to anything from crazy potions to trying to bring back the dead freaky.or sense the guy crazy enough to run around chopping people up with a sword he just might like keeping a bottle of their blood as a sick trophy.

so with theories on why the suspect did it still unclear. Jeannie decides to check a more substantial lead the alcohol heavy second scent she found at the crime seen. since she assumed it was the suspects she devised that if he mostly likely knew the area he staged his trap.

she made a list of bars and pubs in a close area around the park she thought would be best be suited for one to observe the park to uses as a hunting ground of shorts. she goes to check them out.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 6th 2016, 9:51 pm

(well, i dont know how you will find me, but i think ill make things easier than to enter a lot of taverns XD, and well... I think this was the best i could do right now)

It was the happy hour at the tavern late at night, and the loud conversations of everyone got him annoyed at the sound, he took his small headphones from his pockets and started listening to music, still able to hear anything that could happen surrounding him. Two persons started fighting and breaking glasses, he, raging searched for his plegable sword in his backpack, but after finding it... he changed his idea, no need to be discovered. He walked to where they were, while people were trying to separate them.

"¡get out of here!" he yelled, seeing nothing happened, he went for the fire extinguisher and bathed them in its smoke, it was a hard day, and if something happened he would be responsable for it, after that, they stood from the floor and left very angry. Later, you could still hear them yelling in the park, in front of the tavern.  

Herman tired of everyhing decieded to go outside and asked for a cigar to someone smoking outside the tavern , Something he hadnt done since long ago.

"I hate this job" he mumbled a couple of times

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 6th 2016, 11:41 pm

so Jeannie is gooing about her search,she thinks the one right in front of the park is a good one. with a view of the park, someone.might have seen something. as she gets closer she hears shouting and a man she assumes to be the bartender chasing some drunks out.

what luck he'd be the perfect person to question as he sees all that goes on in and around the tavern. he is smoking outside mumbling to himself. well, himself and her anyway she tends to hear everything around her super hearing and all.

so she goes over to talk to him having overheard his mumbling at the distaste he has for his job. she decides maybe talking to him about that might be better before asking him questions. she just hates seeing people depressed.

why don't you get a new job mister? if you don't like it do something you do like. I got a fortune cookie the other day said something like that.

do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life. so if you get a job you like it don't feel like work so you enjoy it something like that I think. you must be very patient to do yours I'd have a hard time with.

the crowds and noise, people causing a ruckus,but I bet they're positive points to being a bartender too like you make a lot of friends,hear interesting storeys ,probably get some discount on drinks
she smiles at the bartender man hoping she might have cheered him up.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 7th 2016, 12:47 am

Herman stared at her for some seconds, trying to cath up everything she said letting out an answer "well... its not like if everyday was hell, but some people that do that kind of things, it always makes you have a bad day, and... well.. i cant think of myself working in an office or in a boring place, you are right, about everything... how long had you been listening?" he said while he passed from leaning to the wall to siting in the street, with a delightfull face because of the first cigar in a long time

"erg... doesnt matter, i must go back to the tavern, we can continue this chat, if you are old enough to enter.. you know older than 18?" he turned off his cigar and walked to the nearest trashcan

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 7th 2016, 4:04 am

I got her about when you throw them, guys, out that's what got my attention. yeah, I'd hate to do a boring job too. luckily I got a fun one where I travel a lot so hard to get bored when it's new places and things all the time. 18 huh lucky me just made the cut then.jeannie is happy he seemed to cheer up and follows him into the tavern to continue their chat
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 7th 2016, 3:00 pm

They both entered to the tavern, there were two persons in the bar, waiting to order.
"excuse me a second" he said, while he took their orders...
After that he talked
"so... tell me about your job... can you?" he said while making drinks

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 7th 2016, 3:28 pm

I'm a bounty hunter the greatest in the universe and best in the galaxy. I chase bad guys all over the place,I guess I'm superhero cause I save peoples sometimes while doing that.
I'm a detective to cause I solve mysteries huh do you have yummy snacks here I'm hungry .
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 7th 2016, 7:34 pm

"oh bounty hunter, hunting bad guys, sounds like something heroic really... Im just a bartender, i wish my life was as interesting as that, as for your hunger, we dont sell snacks or that kind of things... but if you want, i have a chocolate bar in my backpack in the room behind the bar, i will bring you one"

He entered the room and left the door opened, searching trought his backpack, he found the empty, washed blood bottle there (still having a bit of the scent of blood, like the backpack), he quickly tryied to hide it, in a quick way, like if he was worried, and went out of the room with two medium size chocolate bars. He then closed the door and put the bar in the counter, opening his and starting eating
"dont tell the owner of the tavern see this, i would be dead if he does"

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 7th 2016, 9:12 pm

Jeannie smiles excited sweets are her favorite
yay i love chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you, mister bartender.jeannie eats the candy bar.oh yeah I forgot why it came,there was a girl murdered in the park near here last night. that's the mystery I'm trying solve,this bar is right by I so I thought I'd ask if you saw anything suspicious.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 7th 2016, 9:45 pm

"oh that pour girl... I heard about her, and I wasnt working at the time it happened, its sad but you get used, we live in a dangerous city, but it is always something good to know that she isnt alone, and that filthy murderer will pay for his crimes..." He continued eating his chocolate while he got a tea towel and started cleaning the bar "its always something sad to know about this things, police was still in the park in the morning"

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 7th 2016, 11:03 pm

yeah is is sad,I always hate murder cases wish I was there to save them,but when I catch the killers so no one else can get hurt. huh, the cops were in the park again. might have to look at the park again too. hey, how do you know the murder is a guy? I had a feeling it was but haven't provided it let. did the cops find something? cause my only clues is it was a sword she was stab with which is odd who carries a sword anymore.

and I'm pretty sure it's a guy cause there was a smell besides her that smelt like a man and who drinks a lot cause of the alcohol that was a strong part of his scent.

that's why I've been checking places like this,have you had any strange people in here recently? you said you weren't here when it happened but the culprit could have been here early watching the park to plan it out ahead of time.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 7th 2016, 11:18 pm

"well, i havent heard about the murderer being a man, but infact you will find some taverns near there... tell me what you know about the murderer, that is something involving public security that must be adressed"

His right leg started trembling slightly but his face was saying "im curious, and im innocent"

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top