The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open]

Post by Jeannie Rose October 2nd 2016, 4:39 am

Jeannie giggles excitedly what kinda doctor costume he'll come up with,then is kinda confused not paid?
that concept didn't compute to her.what's the point if we're not paid.also not a bad guy not sure if I like that it's not very hero to go after not bad people.
Jeannie wonders of this is a good idea then when malik mention the life
partoh right you need to kill so grumpy demon guy don't repossess your soul right forgot that,out of curiosity do we actually have to kill this person if there not bad? could we fake kill them and trick him or does that not work on demons?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 2nd 2016, 9:53 am

Malik never really tried to trick the demon before, but he felt like he couldn't fake a soul going to hell.
"YOU don't need to kll her, I do. I wish you understood how bad I dislike it, but I have to do it to live..." He didn't want to even mention how many he'd killed.
In four years...
He found out where to find Samantha, and went to put his plague doctor outfit on.
"But fear not! We're going to talk Errtu into letting us have the soul."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 2nd 2016, 3:44 pm

oww poor malikjeannie gives him a hug,poor guy it most is awful to have to go through this. I'll fix this somehow,even though I'm not sure how exactly but since I don't get old I got plenty of time to work on it.

maybe an exorcism or we can take over hell and make eratu get souls for you instead and have take bad guy ones. I'll make better I hate that ou have to stuff you don't want to.

she then smiles when he returns in his doctor outfit ,she likes the funny maskdr. birdman that's funny,yay good idea it won't as bad if we can take the soul somewhere nice I gusses
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 2nd 2016, 9:32 pm

After this, they find themselves in Germany.
Malik tried to stay hidden because he doubted that anyone wanted to see a plague doctor walking around their neighborhood.
This German night was very beautiful, starry sky, almost brought a tear to his eye.
He pulled his mask up and peeked around the corner of the alleyway they were in.
When they would exit the alleyway, it would be a straight shot to the back of the hospitol.
Samantha Harvey was a nurse there.
Worked on the highest floor.
Perfect.
"Jeannie... Last chance to turn me in to police or back out."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 3rd 2016, 1:13 am

Jeannie looks confused by what malik said and why there in Germany it's too early for Oktoberfest turn you in why would I do that. we can't have our best buddies wedding if you're in jail plus you're a good guy I only catch bad guys. she then gets distracted by the smell of yummy food looking around to see where it comes from as she was feeling it was time for a snack.back out of what?will if you got something you want to do by yourself ,guess I can head over to that pub I can smell the Wiener Schnitzel from here,muum yummy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 3rd 2016, 9:37 pm

Malik was relieved that Jeannie was clueless on how NOT good he was.
He smiled and moved the dumpster up under the window on the third floor.
He then explained what was going to happen.
"Okay, so this is Operation: Snatch Nurse Sammy.
I'm going to teleport onto the windowsil up on the third floor and climb in through there..."
He pointed to the third floor window.
"You are going to go in as..." He checked the card he had the name written on.
"Ivanka Richtöfen. You are going to act as you're taking over Samantha's shift, and take her to the room number I text you. Then we snatch Sam and go before the real person that's supposed to take over gets here..."

He paused for a beat and smiled, "Got it?!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 3rd 2016, 10:50 pm

darn looked like snacks will have to wait. Jeannie listens to malik explain their plan.
ok then,yay I get to practice my funny Russian accent then. jeannie goes to the hospital to do here part of the plan.

she goes to the desk right get into character think Russian. black widow,,,,yeah Scarlett Johansson' is so pretty darn it focus Jeannie I'm here to take the next shift.where would I start
nurse Richtöfen right sam's finishing up on the third floor the
she explains for you what's on the schedule tonight
the receptionist tells her.
ok then
Jeannie goes and meets with sam

nurse Ivanka reporting for dutyok then sam goes about showing her the patients she'll have to take care of on the shift . Jeannie is amused enjoying playing nurse she thought about being one cause she likes helping people but found the idea of medical school to much work. so she then gets the text from malik.

what about this one
she points to the room malik wanted her to take the nurse. sam was confused it was empty I don't think we have anyone there.
think so sorry my german isn't to good let might have read it wrong,this my first-time-sense moving from Russia, not used to working in a new hospital yet,might have mixed the rooms up

it's ok we can check if it'll make you feel better. sam and here go to look in the room,
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 4th 2016, 9:45 pm

When Jeannie went into the hospitol, Dire began talking to himself.
Maybe communication shock has driven him mad.
You're kind of crazy...
His thoughts said.

"Yeah yeah, and YOU aren't real." He said as he teleported.

As it turned out, he missed the third floor and actually hit the fifth floor.
Ha! Dumbass...

"Man, listen... I got a plan..."

Man, I ain't a man... I'm YOUR thoughts, did you REALLY expect me to be a dude???

"Well... No not really..." He answered as he slid the plague mask on.

You aren't gonna-

"SHUSH!!! Let me work my magic."

As he made his way to the elevator, he heard the whimpers of the sick and injured.
At this, he grinned.
He LOVED to be feared!
At the whimpers and yelps of terror sounding out through the halls, a nurse came out of one of the rooms and gasped.
She was about to scream, but The Dastardly Doctor held a finger up to her lips.
"Don't scream... I'm not here for you... Plus I have a headache... I'm here for your damned. So stay calm and get out my way."
He said as he pushed through.

When he made it to room 396 Œ, as he texted.
He rented a large storage warehouse on his phone.
Then he stood and waited.

When Sam and Jeannie walked in, he realized he was standing in the closet. So he just came up behind Sam and punched her in the back of the head so she'd be knocked out.
"Heads up..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 4th 2016, 10:32 pm

Jeannie ducks when she hears malik say heads up,she then feels kinda silly once realizing there was nothing to duck. she then sees malik.

hello,hey I thought you were coming in through the wind,how'd you get in the closet did you sneeze while teleporting and get blown off course. oh well your here now so what's next?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 4th 2016, 10:56 pm

Well go ahead, tell your soon to be wife your plan. His thoughts said.
He wanted to shush it... Her... Him?
He's been hanging around crazy people too long.

"Well... THIS is where the window comes into play. We're all gonna land in that dumpster I moved earlier. Then drive somewhere special... Man I hate demon business..."
He said as he flung Samantha out the window, not caring where she landed.
When he heard a loud clang, he figured she died.
Yet when he dropped down from the 30 foot drop, he found that was only her shin being shattered.
"Okay! Your turn!"
He called

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 5th 2016, 1:16 am

ok then,we'll have to wash our clothes a couple times to get the trash smell out,but that sounds fun look out below!!!!!!!!!!jeannie laughs as she is amused by this. she's kinda confused why there jumping out of a perfectly good building.kinda like skydiving and jumping out of a perfectly good plane.

last time she jumped out of a building it was on fire,so it made sense to jump out. she jumps down into the dumpster landing on top of themyay that was fun so on to the special place then
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 6th 2016, 11:33 pm

So Dire flung Samantha into the back seat and got into the car.
He turned on a song that seemed like the kind of thing Jeannie would listen to, as he went on to hum his own tune...

When Samantha woke up, she found that she couldn't move.
The strange plague doctor (who was speaking to himself) wheeling out a cart of operating tools didn't help the rising panic that was welling inside.
She could only catch small this.
"Yes..."
"Bullshit!"
"I'd like to live, thank you very much..."

He then exclaimed
"I present to you, the nutty nurse of this madhouse!!! Explain what we'll be doing nurse!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 6th 2016, 11:59 pm

Jeannie wasn't really sure where they were going with this. but decides to play alongi guess we're operating,are you sick? I guess so  maybe you broke something when we  fell out the window.looks like the doctor will see you now.jeannie matched malik bring in the cart or tools. curious with what it was they were doing playing doctor she guessed.

i'll apply the Anesthetic doctor
she finds one of those wacky  blow-up hammers The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 3 Cartoon-Inflatable-Hammer-Air-Hammer-With-Bell-Kids-Children-Blow-Up-Toysand boops Samantha on the head with it. who probably is quite confused with the oddness she's got into. Jeannie is confused too but amassed so far with whatever there up too,she giggles amused by the squeaky sounds of her toy hammer.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 8th 2016, 7:06 am

Samantha was actually not scared of what she was involved in, but more like angry and confused.
Malik was still trying to find a way to keep Jeannie from being a part of this murder.
"Jeannie, cover your eyes."
He then began cutting to get to Samantha's heart.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 8th 2016, 2:37 pm

ok,is it a surprise i love surprises!!!!!!Jeannie covers her eyes and waits to see what surprise malik has.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 8th 2016, 10:00 pm

As Dire did "surgery" on Samantha, he pulled out Samantha's heart and said
"Jeeeaniiie!!! It's a boy!"
His sane thoughts peeked in, You're fucking creepy...
"Shut up... I know what the hell I'm doin..." He mumbled back

He then kicked the operating table over so Sam's now dead body would flop over the side.
He flipped over the spellbook, by this point he was hunched over like a madman, and found the soul possession spell.
"T-time for the fun stuff..." He giggled.
He wasn't used to being around people when he did his jobs.
It was driving him mad.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top