The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shayne Baldwin I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Shayne Baldwin I_vote_lcapShayne Baldwin I_voting_barShayne Baldwin I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shayne Baldwin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shayne Baldwin Empty Shayne Baldwin

Post by Alamo April 8th 2016, 6:35 pm

Shayne Baldwin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
   "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Alamo
   Alignment: True neutral
   Race: Human
   Hair: Light brown
   Eyes: Gray
   Height: 6'1
   Weight: 178 Lbs
   Blood type: AB-

The Looks

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jarvan Mk.II
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Shayne does not like to be ordered around or provoked. He can be cold and ruthless to people who are wicked and malevolent. He is by nature a loner and an outcast, with a ruthless streak to him that makes him extremely dangerous when provoked. Most of the time he can be apathetic, cynical, and threatening. Despite his outwardly cold nature. he is also very protective and loyal to his friends and companions and is willing to go great lengths for those who matter to him. He can be kind-hearted and caring with the people he loves.

Shayne is also shown to be extremely adept at allaying intense, and at times bleak, and as a man who would much sooner have everyone return home than draw their swords. However, despite everything said, he's a true gentleman. He's unlike any man you'd know, a complex and cynical man really. He's cunning, brave, and smart.

History: Born and raised in New York city, Shayne was 16 when he first caught his mother, Sarah Baldwin, cheating on his father, Thomas Baldwin. Not wanting to hurt his father's feelings, Shayne did not tell him about it and watched his mother's indiscretions in silence for the next two years. After these two years past and he was about to finish high school and that's when it all started, he was walking home one day after school and noticed that a small dog was trapped inside a city power station, the power station oddly seemed to be going all out of whack due to the recent storms that the area had been getting. Shayne acted quick and crawled through a small hole in the fence and quickly tried to make it to the dogs aid, unexpectedly, he was electrocuted and was hospitalized hours later once he was found. In the hospital he laid on a hospital bed with doctors coming to his aid, rushing in and out trying to diagnose the problem with him, his heart rate seemed to be going several times faster than that of a normal person.

The heart rate was so fast that the heart rate monitor wasn't able to pick it up. Once word got out of said accident, the hospital was quickly contacted by a unknown organization that wanted to speak to the parents of Shayne immediately, the orgnization requested to have him in their care and promised to be able to help him out. His parents agreed and he was transported to a underground facility, location unknown. The orgnization was revealed to be called Union. Union seemed to be a center to help meta humans harness their abilities and teach how to use them properly. Shayne met the owner of said orgnization and was offered to stay in the facility to learn about his abilities, Union apparently had secretly tested Shayne's blood while he was in the hospital for the meta gene and confirmed that he was indeed a meta human.

Once he agreed to the offer, he was quickly trained and given knowledge and experience with his abilities, he was given the time to spar with other meta humans in the facility and easily beat them all. His abilities were quite unique, due to what they allowed him to do. After getting to the point where he believed he was fully familar with his powers, he left and went on with his life. Luckily while he was there he studied with professors and scientists from all over the world. He left for Harvard with Union funding his tuition.

After graduating 1st in his class from Harvard Law, Shayne finally achieves his goal of becoming a CEO of his new founded law firm. He quickly won cases and gained reputation fast, with that he was able to get more clients and expand the business to what it is today, Baldwin Law. The firm is said to be one of the top firms in New York, reeling in all kinds of clients, anything from sports stars to even the poorest of people, all are welcome at different rates and prices.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers
"I'm only as powerful as my will."

Electrokinesis: Shayne has the power to manipulate energies, electrical currents, and generate electricity with the mind. He is able to conduct, generate and manipulate a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which give him control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism. But last but not least, Electrical Absorption, the power allows him to conduct and store electrical energy within the body.  Shayne can gain power by draining electrical devices and machines, he can also absorb ambient electrical energy like static in the air, and can withstand being struck by lightning easily. After enough has been absorbed, the electricity may or may not be released at will to charge small machines, attack foes and the like. This power allows him to create deadly attacks, a blast from this abilty could level an entire city block.

Super Intellect: Shayne's intelligence is significantly above standard genius level intellect; possessing exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, and originality, to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge, he can deduce very quickly, able to analyze individuals to understand if said person has any training, or in some cases, powers, based on their behaviors, habits, and movements, all this with bits of information. He is gifted with higher mental faculties such as a more powerful memory, better calculation skills, greater reasoning skills, and superior learning capacity. With this said, he was taught many different things, ranging from academic subjects to combat training.

Hypercognition: Shayne can instinctively or with little effort perform complex mental operations beyond the capability of a normal human mind. This allows him to calulate many different probable outcomes in a fight, picking out the most likely. He can anticipate an enemies next move, action or idea. His ability to calculate as well as deduce this quickly and easily allows him to have what some might consider to be "super reflexes", but in reality he just calculated ahead of time. This ability is said to be tied to his electrical abilities, his brain being supercharged. The more you fight him, the more he understands the patterns in ones fighting style and abilities, becoming more familar with them, almost as if someone is first learning to ride a bike. (This power will be used kinda like super reflexes, but in a different way and style.)

Rapid Cellular Regeneration: Shayne has the ability to regenerate all kinds of cells at an increased rate, resulting in any and all physical and mental injuries perfectly healing and regenerating in a matter of seconds or minutes. This power stops Shayne from aging past his thirties. And also grants Shayne perfect health and body, immunity to all illnesses, defects, disorders, drugs, toxins and other physical flaws. Shayne's physical needs are greatly reduced or completely removed. These needs include air/breathing, sleep/rest, food, drink, bodily evacuations, shelter from environmental effects and their lack (heat/cold, dryness/wetness), etc. Shayne is also able to stay unmoving without normal effects this would have. He can survive in space forever even. He's also at peak human physical ability.

Weaknesses
"A man without weakness, isn't a man at all."

Cynic: Shayne has little heart for anyone that isn't close to him, i.e Family, friends etc. But of course he still cares about people. If you hurt his family or friends. He'll probably hunt you down in a furious manner, mostly likely he'll challenge you, even if he's "outgunned".

Rubber: An odd weakness for sure, but one that can slow Shayne's power down, like typical electrcity. He has issues against isulators, proving problematic if he's trying conduct electricity.

Allergies: He's allergic to cats, damn buggers mess up his senses..

Illusions: Shayne has a pressure point when it comes to the memory of his parents and family, mostly due to how dysfunctional his family was, any mental illusions or anything of the sort that target this kind of thing causes him to spew up grief, sadness, and occasionally anger, clouding his mind.

Clouded Mind: When it comes to Shayne, the more angry you get him, the more he doesn't think clearly, causing him to misjudge situations.

Magic: Physical wounds inflicted via magic take twice as long to heal for some unknown reason.

RP Mechanics

Training:He has been personally trained by Radical, a master of many things, for a price.

Money: Being a big lawyer comes with it's perks you know.

Items/Minions
Jarvan Mk.II
The Jarvan mark two suit is made up of metal alloy's unlike anyone has seen before, the alloy it's self is highly durable, able to shrug off bullets, stabbing attacks, and has the ability to protect from explosions as well, the suit is reinforced and has small hydraulic system to help the wearer move around much easier. The suit covers him from head to two and is used as a protective suit of armour when engaged in any fight. The metal alloy is unique in such away that it's capable of absorbing impacts and releasing it, protecting the wearer wthin'. This suit wouldn't be considered to be in the realm of super durable, but it will protect him from most mundane attacks. The suit is also lightweight and flexible enough to do certain acrobatic movements, but is still restrictive to a certain extent. The suit in a deactivated state can turn into a briefcase, and can be activated with the wearer nearby so that it will assemble it's self onto the wearer. The suit is registered to Shayne only, unless authorized otherwise.

Flaws
1. The suit can only take so much before it just becomes another issue, meaning that overtime, the more damage it takes, the more the hydraulic and reinforcements begin to malfunction.

2. Getting the suit wet enough can cause the suit to have issues with the hydraulic system, making his own personal strength move around the suit, making it feel heavier on him, and begin to wear him down.

Physical Priority
   Agility 2
   Endurance 3
   Reaction 1
   Strength 4

Alamo's Theme Songs
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alamo on April 9th 2016, 9:28 am; edited 7 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alamo
Alamo

Quote : "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Job : Lawyer
Registration date : 2016-04-08

Back to top Go down

Shayne Baldwin Empty Re: Shayne Baldwin

Post by Chellizard April 9th 2016, 1:56 am

This character has the IronMan concept - meaning the suit is one of his powers and that means it needs to be balanced out to show that it gives him durability and strength, meaning it also needs more weaknesses.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alamo April 9th 2016, 2:02 am

I didn't mean for it to give him super strength and/or super durability, the hydraulics and such just make it easier to move around when inside it so that his own muscles don't need to be stressed as much when moving around, even though it's a lightweight metal, it is still a fair bit heavy. He gains no real strength from the suit, and the durabilty is mean't for more mundane attacks, sorry for the confusion, it is now revised.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alamo
Alamo

Quote : "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."

Number of posts : 9
Job : Lawyer
Registration date : 2016-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 9th 2016, 11:13 pm

Approved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum