The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Introductions are in order im... I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Introductions are in order im... I_vote_lcapIntroductions are in order im... I_voting_barIntroductions are in order im... I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Introductions are in order im... I_vote_lcapIntroductions are in order im... I_voting_barIntroductions are in order im... I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Introductions are in order im...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introductions are in order im... Empty Introductions are in order im...

Post by Exotic Pickel November 2nd 2009, 3:31 pm

Ever since he arrived on earth, he always knew a day would come when he had to make a choice between his brothers and the good for an entire world...Kalos was considered a lone wolf for much of his dammned life he, unlike the others was different he had morals and beliefs that not all life deserved to be dammned for eternity like his own... Kalos decided he would join the heroes of earth to fend off the demonic invasion that was sure to come.These demons would be punished for this by their own kind and Kalos only knew that if he got the chance he would deliver a few blows himself to the one known as Raide...the bastard that started this ut he also knew many others would wish to have this honor of pummeling this cowardly asshole to the ground but no one more than the legendary heroes.... Pain and Entropus he also knew that their were angels involved with G.U.N and how they may react to a demon on their side but, he also relized why they might act this way, they may see him as a spy but, he was not and he knew in his blackened ash pit that most call a soul that it was right.

Now only to find one of these heroes to induct him into G.U.N and honor his help he needed a way to get attention so he flew straight up and created a ball of fire and kept it in his hand to signal someone...hopefully someone that could help
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Wtfproductions founder,WTF star,other star of web shows
Humor : Anything funny
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Introductions are in order im... Empty Re: Introductions are in order im...

Post by Entropus November 2nd 2009, 5:22 pm

Entropus watched the Demon with a close eye. With suspicious thoughts of an attack he jumped with quick speed at Kalos and grabbed him. Entropus warped him to the busy city streets of New York City, which caused a scene.

"This city is not for your grabs Demon," said Entropus with his hand on Kalos' throat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Introductions are in order im... SignatureentropusIntroductions are in order im... Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 2nd 2009, 6:15 pm

"whoah man i was just trying to signal someone from G.U.N i mean humans no harm i have decided to join you and right my brothers wrongs" he said in a monotone.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 2nd 2009, 6:32 pm

"Your brothers?" Questioned Entropus as he kept his hand around his throat.
"I do not trust you. Why do you seek out to help G.U.N.?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Introductions are in order im... SignatureentropusIntroductions are in order im... Entropusgrid
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 2nd 2009, 6:52 pm

"i dont seek the help of G.U.N i seek to help G.U.N and redeem my name as a demon to destroy my brothers dark deeds" He said as he tried to get entropus's hand off his throat.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 2nd 2009, 6:54 pm

"Why would we need help from you? We've taken out the worse threats you could possibly imagine." He said still not releasing his hand.

"There is nothing stronger than the demon Mistresso and Doomplague. We defeated them too." He then stared down at Kalos still.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 2nd 2009, 7:00 pm

"yes but are you awre of Raide and his plan surely you would know and i believe this battle will be the most hellish fight of any of your lives.you may not see it but he unleshing hordes of demons is like setting of a supernova not much wiill make it out with out all the help you can get and besides i thought you would think a good demon would be valuble to your efforts against the invasion" said Kalos

A man walked towards the crowd surrounding the two he reconignized entropus right away and walked closer to them merely a foot or so from them and spoke "I would also like to help against the demon invasion"
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 2nd 2009, 7:03 pm

"Demon invasion-" Entropus cut himself off in mid sentence. He thought for a second, and then released the demon. The pedestrians gathered around the three of them.

"Grab on to me," he said as the three grabbed his shoulder. They quickly vanished to the top of a building above New York city.

"So talk, what invasion?"

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 2nd 2009, 7:10 pm

"surely you know of Raide...but i forgot you were gone for awhile i could see why you dont know okay, the prince of hell himself is planning on releasing demons from a portal from hell and the heroes of G.U.N and others as well are going to team up and fight the threat but, i relized that this force of raggedy ass heores wont be enough you guys need heroes and villians to form an alliance to stop this threat.I know it sounds wierd but if you can get heroes,villians,and any oen else you may stand a chance im saying this to warn and help you.now my i help and serve G.U.N and abolish these demons along side you and my angelic cousins?" Said Kalos with a gasp of air.

jack just nodded in confirmation his compnay of mercanaries was shutdown until this is over so he sided with the good as well.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 2nd 2009, 9:26 pm

"Have you ran this by Pain?"

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 3rd 2009, 3:10 pm

"no i have not this i why i needed the attaention so i can join forces with you and aid in the defense of humanity" Kalos said more eager to be let go than he had been the previous times.

Jack added "i would like to do the same and also tell you that i may not look like much to fight demons but here take a look..." he turned off the sonic harmonizer and the symbiote slowly covered his body and he continued "i have full control over the symbiote and its abilities i will use it to aid us"
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 3rd 2009, 3:24 pm

"Meet me in the city streets of New York City tomorrow at 9AM."
Entropus said scratching his chin.

"We'll see about all of this," then vanishing.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 3rd 2009, 3:26 pm

"well then i guess hes gone and your up here with me jack, want to be flown down?" Asked Kalos extendeing his hand

jack responded "sure" they were off

(So do i start a new topic or what)
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 3rd 2009, 3:58 pm

(I'll start a new topic with Pain first, then I'll come to you the next day. So wait until me and Pain are done, then we can start a topic)

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top