The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Blizzard  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Blizzard  I_vote_lcapBlizzard  I_voting_barBlizzard  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blizzard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blizzard  Empty Blizzard

Post by Booster October 13th 2015, 6:12 am

Blizzard
"Do you feel that? Your blood freezing in your veins?"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:  Blizzard
Title:  N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Light Blue  
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 6'0
Weight: 145
Blood type: Slush

The Looks

Spoiler:
Most often, Blizzard can be found wearing a suit of armor created out of the ice she generates from her body.

The Legacy

Personality:
Even before gaining her powers, Sarah was a guarded person, and it shows in her power usage. She trusts no one, only trusting that everyone has an angle and will do whatever benefits them the most.  Not that other peoples goals matter to her in the slightest. She has no regard for other sentient beings and will kill anyone or anything that gets in her way, not because she gets a thrill out of doing so, but because she no longer has a moral compass and is no longer capable of feeling most emotions. She has no compunctions about doing whatever achieves her current goal the fastest.  Because of this, she has developed a complex and considers herself to be above regular people, and even most other powered people.  The only type of person she has any type of respect for and is generally willing to talk to are other people with elemental powers as she considers them to be forces of nature like her.
History:

Sarah had a troubled childhood. But that was to be expected as her father was a petty crook; a safecracker for hire that had a tendency to get hired by even worse employers, and her mother was the daughter of an established mob boss. As such, Sarah grew up around crime and criminal intent from the get-go. By the time she was  fifteen, she had racked up a juvie record for herself; mainly pickpocketing and shoplifting, though she did it only because it seemed natural. Her grandfather had impressed upon her the idea that if someone didn't want something taken from them, they should have secured it better, that what they did was exploring the flaws in the system. To the young, impressionable Sarah, it made quite the impact.

This persisted through her teen years and into her early twenties, until the fateful day that one of her grandfather's rivals figured out who she was. Sarah was targeted and kidnapped. She had laughed at the men, saying that if they expected a ransom, they were mistaken, as they had exposed a flaw in her family's system. Her parents should have secured her better. It was only natural, but the kidnappers didn't seem to understand. She was correct though, and her grandfather refused to pay. His rival had her locked in a walk in freezer and left her there to die, telling his men to contact him when she was a frozen corpse ready to be delivered to her family.  

Luckily, or perhaps unluckily depending on the point of view, she didn't die as her metahuman gene kicked in and saved her from certain death.  After smashing through the door with a sword, which was the first thing her beleaguered mind crafted,  she tracked down the criminal that had  given the order for her to be left her locked in the freezer and wound up accidentally freezing three entire city blocks and everyone within the radius as she hadn't yet discovered how to control her powers. When she found the person she was looking for, he begged for his life and the life of his teenage daughter.

It was then that she felt surprise. Surprise that it didn't have any effect on her, that she wasn't moved, but neither was she angry at what he had done to her. She felt nothing. And she felt nothing when she killed both of them either.  She felt nothing when she tried to return home and accidently killed her family with her cold aura.  Or when she had killed the  cops that responded to the calls of a new supervillain. They had suffered the worst fates as the situation forced her to think fast and create a variety of things out of ice.

For the next few years she  wandered the world searching for something that she no longer understood.  She didn't know what she wanted or what she was looking for, and her quest to find meaning in her power, money or anything else left a trail of cold bodies in its wake.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Cryokinesis - Sarah has the ability to  generate and manipulate ice into anything she can think of, including spikes, the armor she wears, weapons, walls, and a variety of geometric shapes.  She is able to throw, lift, push and pull anything composed of ice using her mind, including pulling moisture from the air into her body and re purposing it to fit their needs.

Power 2: - Cryokinetic Flight -  Using cold air manipulation, Sarah is able to create a small localized blizzard capable of lifting her and a platform made of ice into the air at rapid speeds .

Power 3: - Cryokinetic Healing  -
Given her strange biology, and the substance that now serves as her blood, it is difficult to inflict lasting damage as her "slush" will ooze out of any wound and create a natural seal because of the temperature.  These wounds heal much faster than the average human being, but as she can no longer feel her nerve endings, she often does not know when she has been injured and will keep fighting.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: - Fire
The presence of fire throws her powers into disarray.  Besides ruining her creations, the stronger the flame, and the closer it is to her, the weaker her powers get; it becomes harder for her to maintain control over whatever she is manipulating, often resulting in the ice falling limply to the ground.  This is especially damaging to her if she is in flight as the loss of control while in the air will cause her to fall out of the sky.  Fire is also capable of beating back her naturally cold aura and making it increasingly difficult for her to heal properly.  Potentially, if exposed to enough fire, her powers would be nullified entirely.

Weakness 2: - Heat
Even without the presence of actual flames, exposure to extreme amounts of heat (Think light based powers, sun, hot energy), a sudden and massive rise in temperature in her immediate vicinity can hurt her and lessen her powers almost as badly as fire can.  

Weakness 3: - Malleable Personality
Due to not being able to feel anything to guide herself personally, Blizzard is extremely open to suggestion which makes it  easy for anyone looking to use her powers for their own gain to manipulate or otherwise persuade her to help them. While she is aware on some level that everyone has an angle and doesn't trust anyone, she craves direction and is unable to care where it comes from.  

RP Mechanics
Power 2: - Cold Aura  -  Sarah's body exudes a chilling, nigh invisible effect that can freeze any water in a radius of two feet around her into ice in less than a minute. To further clarify, this aura will only affects people in her immediate vicinity by making them feel colder, she can't automatically freeze the blood inside a person just by being near them. In fact, the only time she has was right after she got her powers and it was an accident.

RP Mechanic(s):
In threads this simply means that any water around her freezes fast, that she leaves a trail of frost wherever she goes, and makes the temperature in the area drop. How this affects your character's physiology is up to you.
Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility -3
Endurance - 1
Reaction - 4
Strength - 2
Booster
Booster

Quote : Not the one from the 25th century.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Blizzard  Empty Re: Blizzard

Post by Chellizard October 13th 2015, 6:51 am

Very nice character.

Looking forward to seeing her Villainous ways - especially if she can be swayed.

Approved and moved!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum