The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Gorgeous George I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Gorgeous George I_vote_lcapGorgeous George I_voting_barGorgeous George I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Gorgeous George I_vote_lcapGorgeous George I_voting_barGorgeous George I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gorgeous George

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gorgeous George Empty Gorgeous George

Post by Troglodyte September 26th 2015, 10:07 pm

Gorgeous george
Pipe down or I'll sit on you!

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Gorgeous George
Title: Renowned Rotund Rumbler! Ferocious Flabby Fighter, Beutiful Blubbery Beast
Alignment: True neutral
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Blonde (shaved)
Eyes: Blue
Height: 8'7, yo
Weight: three tons
Blood type: 0-

The Looks

Hannibal reaches the sky at over eight and a half feet and weighs in at 3 tons. This is enough to make him stick out like a sore thumb anywhere. His body-shape is almost circular with overly long  flabby arms that are thicker than tree-trunks. His trash-can sized fists look almost undersized on the end of them. His legs are short in comparison to the rest of his body, but very stout, no doubt adapted to keep his  oversized body standing. His torso is inhumanly wide, and his shoulders almost four feet across wich may sound obscenely massive, but pales in comparison to his bloated stomach.

Perched on top of his massive body is Hannibals head wich seems ridiculously undersized compared to the rest of him. he seems to lack a visible neck but makes up for it by an abundance of extra, blubbery chins. Juzt like his head seems too small for his body, his face seems to be a bit too small for his head and many chins. His hair is blonde and he usually keeps it stubble-length. In fact the only hair on his head is a pair of impressive mutton-chops connected by a mustache.

He usually dresses in loose-fitting comfortable clothing. he has a strong prefference for jeans. Jeans-vests, jeans-jackets and jeans-shirts, but due to his size he can ill afford to be picky. When out heroing he usually wears a pair of massive cargo pants, a black wifebeater and a vest as well as a lucha-libre looking mask in black and white, designed to depict a skull

The Legacy

Personality:
Hannibals attitude most often matches his looks. He has a tendency to be rude and crude and occasionally goes out of his way to be even more offenseive to people for hiw own amusement. He may be as obnoxious as they come, but he is in no way sadistic, even though he has a tendency towards gloating and showboating whenever the mood strikes him. Despite these quirks he is rather fun to be around, and has a tendency to try everything out at least once.

Even though he lacks any genuine desire to do evil for the sake of doing evil, he is fairly amoral, and see little wrong in robbing banks simply because he knows he'll get away with it, and cynically believes that "might makes right" as the only rule hard-coded into the world. He feels little loyalty to a society wich he feels exists to keep the "littel guy" (used metaphorically when dealing with Hannibal) down, and thus has no respect for the law, wich occasionally leads him to take the bad side in certain conflicts. However, he does not approve of wanton murder and even though he can accept that accidents happen and that to make an omelet, you occasionally have to break an egg or two, he does not condone of murder for its own sake.

He was born and raised by stereotypical hillbillies, and it shows through an interest in hunting, moonshining, joyriding and car-sports. Before he gained his powers (and weight) he had dreams of becoming a nascar-driver, but he has since given those dreams up due to being simply too big and heavy to fit inside a regular car. However, he's still a pretty good driver, and relishes the oppurtunity to get behind the wheels of any vehicle

History:
Hannibal was born in rural Mississippi to a not so prosperous family. He was raised on the outskirts of a small and quickly grew to be something of a delinquent but since quite a few of both his paternal and maternal family had gone that way nobody in his family seemed to mind. Hannibal had a rather rough childhood, and because of it he was no stranger to using his fists to get his way. In most places he would probably have ended up in juvenile detention or prison, but due to there being a distinct lack of police presence in his hometown he avoided these fates. However, hat he could not avoid was a feud with a local gang of toughs. After beating up one of their leaders in a bar-fight, they made him a target.

This spurred Hannibal into the next chapter of his life. The army. Even though he initially joined the army to get away from his hometown and newfound enemies he found that he liked his new surroundings. There were clear rules, and his size and strength gave him an advantage. Knowing his way around a gun since he was old enough to stand also gave him an advantage when it came to proving himself. It did not take our hero long to advance to the rank sergeant in an elite-company and soon he was sent out into the world to fight for his country. Hannibal was quite fond of military life, and it did not take him long to grow comfortable with the killing, To him it was just a job, a well-paying job which he was extraordinarily suited for. If not for a fateful day this is probably where our hero would remain.

One fateful day he and his men were ordered to cover a retreat out of a local town. The fighting was hard, and even though he felt as if his own and those under him had been metaphorically tossed to the sharks in order to save the others, he was determined to see his way out of this. . . However, he did not quite realize how expendable he was considered as his own superiors had a bomb dropped on the town. after all, a loss of twenty men were negible compared to the thosands of enemy-troops that were currently heading that way.

Hannibal survived as through a miracle. The tradition of marrying cousins in his family had provided him with the fabled "metagene" but  a dormant variety, but the sudden violence awakened it, giving him low-grade invincibility and strength along with a healing-factor. When the dust cleared and fires died down he realized he was still alive, but had no idea why yet. He quickly made his way back to the army base, and there was much rejoicing. However, the stories he told made quite the ruckus as certain people in high places were rather uncomfortable with their actions against their own men becoming public knowledge. Thus Hannibal was quickly stamped with a dishonorable discharge and sent back to the U.S, and was told that if he wanted to live a long prosperous life he would keep his trap shut about what happened. However, our hero had more urgent problems. He temporarily moved in with his brothers with his brother whilst his wounds healed, but strangely enough it took no time at all. Even stranger was the fact that he was growing taller.

He was aware that there had been a few low-tier metahumans in his family, but most of them had been born with their powers, whilst he was in his thirties when the first appeared. He decided that life had given him a second chance, and as his powers grew to their full strength so did his confidence. He was back in buisness, and rather than using his birth-name he decided to use the code-name he had gotten in the military. Gorgeous. with "george" added for good measure.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:Superhuman durability!
Hannibal is superhumanly durable. His skin and flesh is tougher than any known earthly material, and his insides too. However, his eyes, teeth and inside of his mouth are less tough, even though they are still on the "ridiculously tough" side of things

Power 2:(Almost)-Immovability
When hannibal plants both feet on the ground and stands still, it will take quite the bit of effort to move him. If he decided to stand around on the tarmack in the airport, even a landing plane would be unable to move him even if it decided to land on him. Even though he might be moved with enough power, the individuals that could muster said powers are easily counted on the toes of one foot

Power 3: (not quite) Unstoppability
Working on the same principle as his immovability but a bit easier to oppose, this powers enables our hero to run without getting stopped by pesky things such as walls, bunkers, force-fields, banks and tanks, wich eather breaks before him or are knocked aside like bowling-pins. However, this power is not "absolute" unstoppability, and so, he can be stopped or redirected if enough force gets into his way

Power 4: Repulsion-field/forcefield
As long as our hero has steady footing he may activate his repulsor-field. Basically this is a special brand of forcefield wich surrounds our hero and acts as an invisible rubber sheet. If anything approaches our hero at "dangerous" speeds it will release a shockwave wich bounces the object back in roughly the same direction from whence it came. Mot only that, but the shockwave will also race towards other object in that general direction. The strength of the shockwave stands in direct proportion to the attack that triggers it. For example, if someone decided to shoot Hannibal with a gun, the shockwave would most likely be powerful to knock the guilty party and his friends over, but apart from a few broken ribs and bruises they would most likely be alright, however, if someone decided to toss a grenade at him, the shockwave would be powerful to fling cars away and potentially even knock over buildings. This powers not only protects against the purely physical, but also elemental, psychic or energy-attacks of all known varieties. Another great thing about having a force-field is that as long as it is active it shields hannibal from all incomming threats, wether he is aware of them or not

Power 5:Forcefield/repulsion-field
The forecefield also protects from dangerous thingamabobs, just like a regular forcefield (since it basically has two effects, I'll count it as two powers to be on the safe side)

Power 6:Elasticity
Hannibal has stretchy powers, which would allow him to stretch his limbs and body and bend his bones in ways that should break them. Except it won't, because our hero has elasticity-powers. At the moment his maximum would most likely be stretching up something up to roughly three times its ordinary length

Power 7:Regeneration
Our hero regenerates damage quick as heck. It heals minor damages instantaneously and regrows lost limbs in a few minutes. Also, if Hannibal is suffocated or irradiated to death, he will slip into a "healing coma" rather than dying like most people, and wake up when conditions are more favourable.  Also, he lacks at diseases

Power 8: Super-strength!
Hannibal can lift roughly 16000 tons! Yeah! cuz he's totally strong!

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Distinctive appearance
As an eight and a half feet tall, three ton heavy fat man, disguises can be a tad problematic. Hiding ones identity is nearly pointless, and he would most likely be instantly recognizable to any that know/have heard of him

Weakness 2: "It's a tight fit"
Another problem with being over eight and a half feet tall and three tons heavy are doorways and rickety floors. Ordinary cars are impossible to to use and forget fitting your ginormous ass in a theatre-chair. Not to mention the fact that you're too big for all the rides on an amusement-park and probably too heavy to ride any ordinary elevator.

Weakness 3:Friend or foe!
The repulsor-field is an all-or-nothing style power. It does not differentiae between friend or foe, and it is quite possible for clever foes to use it to knock over Hannibals allies, or maybe even cause it to work against hannibal by collapsing a building he happens to be standing in. The possibilities are endless

Weakness 4: It's all about me!
As previously stated, hannibals forcefield/repulsor-field is a powerfull but rather hard-controlled ability. Unlike many energy-shield users Hannibal is limited to protecting himself. He can't let anyone stand inside his shields or elect to "direct" his shield in only one direction. Its an all or nothing sort of ability, and it protects him and only him.

Weakness 5: Feet on the ground
To activate his repulsor-powers, and immovability Hannibal has to stand firmly on a relatively stable surface. Not only that, but his immovability demands he stands still whilst it is active and the repulsor-field is restricted to brisk walking-pace  at best. The conditions are slightly more lax when it comes to his unstoppability and "regular" forcefield, as they work, regardless on how quickly or slowly he moves about. However, they too shut down if he would for some reason leave the ground. (if he would be lifted of the ground, or even if he decided to jump)

Weakness 6:Unrealized potential.
Hannibal has not practiced all that much with his abilities, and thus he cannot use some of them to their fullest potential. In normal situations he usually does fine, but when things become stressfull and hectic he has "slip-ups". The super-strength gives him the most trouble (accidental breakages or crushings comes to mind.) But he also has occasional trouble making use of his stretchyness.

Weakness 7: one track mind.
Hannibal is not much for complicated strategems and rarely plans ahead. He is by no means stupid, but a combination of habit, arrogance and insecurity usually keeps him from planning further than one step ahead.  He is arrogant enough to believe that nothing can seriously hurt him, and his insecurity makes him far more comfortable with reacting than acting. Not to mention his tendency to stick to tried and true methods

Weakness 8:Soft strikes.
A rather unexpected way around his repulsor/forcefield is moving slowly. Whilst someone throwing a regular punch would be repulsed, someone that moves softly and slowly enough would be able to grab him without setting up the fields, thus making grappling a surprisingly efficient method.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Gorgeous George is a well-trained elite soldier and has had training in marksmanship and various forms of close combat. He knows how to survive in hostile terrain and most of all knows how to keep cool under pressure

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility        4
Endurance 1
Reaction    3
Strength     2
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous George Empty Re: Gorgeous George

Post by Atlas September 27th 2015, 6:52 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top