The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ne-ON (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Ne-ON (WIP) I_vote_lcapNe-ON (WIP) I_voting_barNe-ON (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ne-ON (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne-ON (WIP) Empty Ne-ON (WIP)

Post by Ne-ON August 14th 2015, 5:32 am

CHARACTER NAME
"Hey, everyone's light shine brightly. Don't let anything dim it."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Ne-ON
Title: N/A
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human
Hair: As hero, neon pink, yellow and blue, as human, a maroon red
Eyes:As hero, the whole eye is neon blue including the sclera, as human, a Tiffany blue shade
Height: 170cm
Weight: 49kg
Blood type:A universal O

The Looks

Catarina Woodling the Human:

Ne-ON:

her natural body shape is still the same, just that she now has cyan/neon blue skin, hair that has sections of neon pink, yellow and blue and tied into a high ponytail and eyes where even the whites are a neon blue. Her costume is simply a catsuit with the sleeves ending at the wrists and hands gloved in those half leather gloves you might recall seeing in Boku no inu S.S., and the pants part end at the ankles where it's tucked into black leather ankle boots.

The Legacy

Personality:
Cat is happy-go-lucky and fun loving person, pretty much. She stands firm in her beliefs, and is a loyal friend to have. She sometimes can be vulnerable like for example, insecure of whether you truly do want her around, but that side of her is not shown to all. While she is mostly friendly to all and slightly flirty to her guy acquaintances (teasingly), she can also have traits like being  a tad too obstinate, lazy, and sometimes jumping to conclusions to quickly.

As Ne-ON, she is more serious with a more mature friendliness of sorts to her. She can merciful, but if the crime's been done one time too many, be assured she's coming for you with a pair of cuffs.
History:
Cat is the only child, the gem of her parents. Her father Adam was an honest  American man  with red hair (which was where she got her hair colour from. Skin too!) who runs a art gallery business together with  her mother, Hanami, a shy but kind and gentle Japanese woman. Like a clichéd romance story, they met while schooling in ,Yale School of Art, Yale University, and thus settled down in America and married soon after years of dating  and travelling the world, so on and so forth.

Even while going through the phase of dressing pretty and having mini tea parties, Cat was a reckless little girl who loved climbing trees and ending up coming back home with scraped knees and muddy clothes, much to her mother's chagrin and father's amusement. However, you could say this was how she managed to get her powers.

One fateful day, she and her friends decided to  play hide 'n' seek in the factory district beside their street. Cat was hiding among few others while one was the seeker, and she squeezed through a small opening in the fence into an abandoned factory. Tiptoeing through the large, empty space, she decided to quickly jump into an unsuspecting, large pool that seemed to be glowing different colours after hearing the seeker and the other caught children's giggles and approaching steps to where she was, accidentally swallowing a gulp of the strange liquid in the process of dunking her head under the liquid to avoid detection. Unfortunately, she didn't seem to have noticed the faded words on a small sign, "DO NOT TOUCH OR INGEST, HIGHLY VOLATILE." The factory had once been a shady operation by the mafia in hopes of creating a liquid they could convert into a weapon for their weapons business, however, the plan was soon scrapped due to funding issues and that the mafia's researchers and scientists didn't successfully convert the strange concoction into a remotely useful weapon.

Soon the whistle by one of the kids meaning that the game ended and it was time for them to gather at the nearby lake sounded before she finally got up and dashed quickly for the exit. Strangely, the liquid seemed to seep into her skin, leaving behind no trace of her being in the pool.

She was fine at first, but soon after, she had a case of fever that went away after a week. After that week, she began to experience strange phenomenons. At first, it was just flashes of her eyes being wholly neon blue in a blink before resuming the usual blue. Then she had an itch, sort of there but not there at the same time. When she finally transformed suddenly in her bathroom for a full ten seconds, it was all she could do to keep herself from screaming like a banshee.

It took a couple of years of secret training before Cat could tame her powers (and learn how to kick butt) , and by then, Cat has finally turned 17. This is where a new hero was born, a new costume drafted, sewn and worn as a certain glowing figure in a catsuit flew across the skies and fought crime, gaining recognition as Ne-ON after  five months. By then, Cat is pretty much living by herself, as her parents caught the travel bug yet again as they travel to never heard of places, collecting the art to sell. Despite the constant travel, Cat manages to have treasured family time with her parents when they come back every now and then. Now, Cat is still studying (AP classes, easy with studying earnestly!) while running a blog shop for fun.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: Weapons Construct

Ne-on can construct weapons made out of the strange neon-like matter. Kind of like the lantern corps. Her constructs can vary in texture, from soft to hard as diamonds. The weapons constructed has no additional effects, they would function as they were if they were real objects not created by her.

Power 2: Flight

It is mystifying how Ne-ON was able to accomplish this trick. By releasing or emitting her powers from the feet, she could propel herself forward, float and whatnot. Remnants of these neon lights would then trail behind her  path and fade. Don't worry, they're eco-friendly.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:

Ne-ON can't construct anything that's larger than a 2 storey building, because of the mental strain needed to maintain the huge form. If she's not in contact with the construct, it fades into nothing after a few moments (1 post after post mentioning her letting go of construct).

Weakness 2:
Her powers of flight is simply a means of her to travel within a city or to dodge certain attacks. Ne-ON can't fly say, as fast as Flash running. Also, Ne-on tires easily from flying as it uses energy more faster. She requires rest between periods of usage. ( 3-5 posts)

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): 3rd person roleplay style, with at least 1 paragraph.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ne-ON
Ne-ON
Ne-ON

Quote : "The neon lights are pretty, aren't they?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Job : Ain't tellin' ya. Teehee!
Humor : Anything goes, besides morbid humor that is.
Registration date : 2015-08-13

Back to top Go down

Ne-ON (WIP) Empty Re: Ne-ON (WIP)

Post by Humanity August 18th 2015, 12:45 am

Even on vacation I got this down!!!

Left Shark! Approved until stated otherwise! Left Shark!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Ne-ON (WIP) Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity August 18th 2015, 1:07 am

Unapproved. I jumped the gun

Spoiler:

Ne-ON (WIP) Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum