The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lorne Archer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Lorne Archer I_vote_lcapLorne Archer I_voting_barLorne Archer I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lorne Archer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorne Archer Empty Lorne Archer

Post by Replicate August 2nd 2015, 10:32 am

Replicate
The copy cat

Basic Biography

Renegade: Replicate
Title: The copy cat
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155
Blood type: AB

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Replicate is, most of the time, a joker. He will always say a small joke or a pun to his enemies to annoy them. His form of comedy is mostly to do with making fun of people. If he is fighting killer croc, he would say something like "The only thing killer is your smell". This may make people see him as rude because he will do it as the worst time.

However much he jokes, he uses it to cover up how scared he is. He is always up against people who seem so much stronger then him, so he feels intimidated and afraid. He tries his best to hide the fact and will only tell this too whoever e believes he is close too. But so far no one knows this about him.

Replicate tends to go in alone. He hasn't relied on anyone in the past and feels there is no reason to change it. This may make Lorne look like someone who rushes in head first and extremely cocky, but that's just what he is used to. With this, he is also stubborn. Even if he knows he needs help, he won't ask for it.

He can be rather self centred. He will only do something if it will help him out in the long run. If there is no benefits, count Lorne out. This means he has no problem taking life from others and he has no problem teaming up with the bad guys for a short amount of time. However, deep down he has a line he will never cross which is slaughtering dozens of people.

Lorne is merciless. If he is hunting down someone who he knows is evil for a fact, he will show no mercy. Even if they beg and plead. He won't take money either. If they are seen as evil to him, they are dead. No second thoughts, no questions about it. For him, they shouldn't have done the stuff they done in the first place.

All in all, Lorne put's people into two groups. One of them, is the people who don't get in his way, listen to him and/or help him out. He's fine with letting them live, unless he doesn't like the person in general. The second group is the people who won't listen for his own good, stand against him and are purely evil. He has no problem eliminating them from this world and he believes no one else should either.

History:
As a kid, Lorne didn't know his parents. The first memory he had was in a home. He was waiting to be adopted. Whilst waiting to be adopted, he found out his power. At first, he just thought he was incredibly good at physical activities, as did the other children waiting to get adopted. Heck, even the adults looking after the kids had no clue. So, he was treated...differently. Some kids would praise him and envy him whilst other would beat him. The first time he got attacked, he remembered each move his attackers had made, so he thought he was ready for the next time. However, they kept on changing there strategies each time. So each time he would get beaten up but remembered how they fought.

When Lorne turned fourteen, he realised that no one wanted him as a son. Some adults were interested in him, but never got around to adopting him. For some reason, they changed their minds. It kept on happening every week until Lorne had had enough. He had enough of possible parents running away from him. He had enough of people telling him maybe next time. He had enough of living in the same place and nothing changing. Lorne wanted to see the world. So, he did. The fourteen year old ran away from his home and went to live on the streets. A few times he almost got caught, but thanks to his size at the time. But, they kept on looking for him. So, Lorne done what any normal human would do. The young boy left town for a few years. Then, he came back and lived on the streets.

On the streets, he found out that life on the outside world wasn't as glorious as he thought. Lorne had no place to stay, so he stayed on the streets. He had no money or food, so he had to steal. And, he had no protection. He was very vulnerable. He would accept anyone at the time. That's when a bunch of thugs told him they would look after him. The thugs took him in, trained him with various lessons and said killing was okay; it was the only way to eliminate evil. Lorne believed it all and became there newest member. Whilst still with them, he learnt the true nature of his ability. He told the thugs and became there most important guy. Until he realised that they were evil. So, he killed them all. Not all fifteen at once, but one by one. It took Lorne a few weeks to finally kill them all, but he did. As them themselves said, it was okay to kill evil. All he did was follow there advise. Lorne was just shocked none of them realised sooner. But, the boy did take down the smart one's first.

Seeing how the world was, he hated it. All he wanted to do now was create a world without evil. But to destroy evil, you must create evil. He kept his equipment from the thugs and some other stuff which he stole to create a make shift suit which he still uses. The fact that he showed no skin was to make people afraid of him. He only killed people randomly in which he himself thought was bad. But, he stopped to become something better then a mercenary. He stopped to become a hero. Or, more of an anti-hero. He thought that the fact heroes didn't kill was a weakness. Their enemies would keep on returning unless they were killed. He knew that evil people would always be in other places, so he keeps on moving. The police would sometimes question him and his methods, but ultimately, he get's to go around America to help. Maybe it was due to his so called fear that he had racked up. Or perhaps the cops believed that his methods were the only way to stop crime deep down. Lorne didn't know, and he felt no need to ask. He left as soon as he had the chance. Lorne knew if he over stayed his welcome he would be forced to stay.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: adoptive muscle memory

Adaptive muscle memory is the power to learn any physical movement just by seeing it. This means if he see's professional martial artists fighting using a certain martial art, Lorne learns all the moves and he can do them perfectly, but he needs practise. This also allows him to learn how to firearms and weaponry by watching them being used. Thanks to Lorne having this, he can go head to head with the worlds greatest fighters.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: However, he cannot copy super powers. If he witnesses someone using heat vision, his body cannot physically do heat vision, so it is impossible for him to do. Heat vision is only one of many examples. He cannot copy someone's super speed or super strength. This puts him at a disadvantage against super powered people.

Weakness 2: Another weakness is that he can't remember every single thing without practising it once in a while. This means he can't be hunting down all the people he see as evil all the time. To go with this, the skills he picks up aren't perfect right away, so he will need to practise using them once he learns them anyway.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Winning force: Lorne always want's to win. He will never give up in a hopeless situation and will pull through using whatever needs necessary. However, this will often lead to him being severely injured or even killed.

Lone wolf: Whatever situation Lorne is in, he would rather go in alone. In fact, he goes in alone almost all the time, even if he is told not too. This could be an upside as there is only one person so it would be harder for him to get caught, but it also raises the risk of death.

Items/Minions
Spoiler:

Physical Priority
1.Reaction
2.Agility
3.Endurance
4.Strength
Replicate
Replicate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Lorne Archer Empty Re: Lorne Archer

Post by Chellizard August 2nd 2015, 12:49 pm

So he is just a regular human? That is a cool time.

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top