The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed)

Post by Beerus May 11th 2015, 12:36 am

(Sorry for the short replay...)(they will get longer)

Beerus' face instantly went red with embarrassment. "Crap, I said that out loud." Beerus started to scan the room again, this time more frantically. After scanning the room, Beerus calmed down once more. The kid finally finished his meal. "I'm glade I met you, Joseph,"  Beerus said standing up and offering his hand in proper greeting.

Beerus

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Friendship (Beerus and Umbreonxd, Closed)

Post by Umbreonxd May 11th 2015, 1:59 pm

(Lets give this story a bit of action, dont you think?)

The young boy offered his hand to Joseph and claimed that he was glade to meet him. -It was nice to meet you too- said Joseph, while giving his hand to the kid and smiling.

In the middle of the peace and calm of the restaurant, something really unexpected happened. The glass of the restaurant exploded in a hundred of pieces. The families quickly took their belongings and started to run out of the place. The place were covered in chaos and screams. Suddenly, the front doors were opened violently by two individuals with AK-47s.

-Freeze! This is an assault!- said one the criminals. Apparently, they were there for the money in the cash register.

-Oh no, not now- said Joseph quietly. That looked like a job for The Queen, however transforming in that moment wouldn´t be a good idea, since Beerus was there, and he didn´t want to reveal his secret identity.

-What are we going to do now?- said Joseph to Beerus.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Quote : Time is a tool you can put on the wall
or wear it on your wrist,
the past is far behind us
the future doesn´t exist (8)

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2015-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beerus May 11th 2015, 5:25 pm

(Great idea)

Beerus smiled. As the kid took his seat again, a big bang and glass was everywhere. Then two guys with powerful rifles came busting in.

"Freeze! This is an assault!" One of the men shouted.

Berus just looked at them for a few seconds then got up. "Let me handle this, Joseph . I have it with guns for the next 2000 years!" Beerus said the first part then shouted the second part as he walked towards the two armed criminals.

As the two men saw Beerus approaching, they laughed as one of them said, "Aw, look at the little hero. The kid think he's so cool. Well, move or die!"

Beerus answered, "Didn't your mothers tell you guns are not toys?!"

Right after saying that, Beerus vanished, then reappeared half way to the other side of the restaurant. Beerus smiled as he dropped both of the AK47s on the ground. As the two wide-eyed criminals looked at the boy, Beerus just waved at them, "come at me." The two actually did rush at the boy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Beerus:
Beerus
Beerus

Quote : "Fire is not only death and destruction, but also life and power."

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 11th 2015, 6:25 pm

Joseph was surprised, he heard the kid saying that he should be able to handle the situation. The young man thought that the kid has been watching too much action movies, and he would eventually be harmed by the criminals if he decided to confront them.

-Wait no, what are you doing?- said Joseph, worried about the orphan, who apparently was talking to the criminals, fearless of the danger. Joseph was about to stop the young boy, but in just a blink of an eye, Beerus was not there anymore. Somehow, he was now in the other side of the restaurant. Joseph thought that he was becoming crazy, that the stressful situation was provoking hallucinations. He saw both of the rifles in the floor, and the criminals rushing at Beerus. It was time to do something.

Quickly, he hides himself behind the cash wrap of the restaurant, that way no one would see his transformation. A very bright pink light covered his entire body, and after a couple of seconds, he was The Queen.

The Queen was still hide behind the cash wrap, and from there, he shouted out loud, using his super sonic scream at medium frequency. At that frequency it should be strong enough to stunt both of the criminals and save Beerus. The sound of the super sonic scream filled all the restaurant. It was a very loud and annoying scream, at a frequency that the human ear can barely resist.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beerus May 11th 2015, 6:45 pm

Beerus bent his knees and crossed his arm to make an x. He was ready for the two delinquents. Out of nowhere there arose a scream. Most be a sonic scream, Beerus thought as he watch the two humans cover their ears. Beerus gritted his teeth as he tried to ignore the pulsating pain in his ears. The boy took a few steps towards the humans before the pain overtook him. Beerus had to cover his own ears to dampen the sound and hopefully lessen the pain. The kid's efforts were in vain, the sound and pain didn't weaken. Beerus lowered to the ground and unintentionally went into the fetal position. 
Beerus
Beerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 12th 2015, 1:52 pm

In the middle of the extremly loud super sonic scream, The Queen was able to hear something. It was like the sound of a body suddenly dropped on to the floor. He thought that the sound was possibly the two criminals, who were defeated by the intense sonic scream.

The super sonic scream ended. The Queen was about to get out of his hiding place, when he realised something. Beerus was probably still there, and could see him. He probably wouldn´t recognize The Queen as Joseph Olson, however It would be really suspicious to see a superhero, just after a stranger mysteriously disappear in a life threatening situation. So he decided to not reveal himself as The Queen. A pink light, this time not so bright, covered The Queen´s body, and after two seconds he was Joseph Olson again.

Joseph got out of his hiding place. He saw the two criminals on the floor in pain, as well as Beerus who was in the same state. In one of the empy tables of the restaurant, there were two ropes, possibly something that belonged to a family and was left behind. How convenient.

Joseph took the ropes and used them as a improvised handcuff for both criminals. Then Joseph looked at Beerus. The super sonic scream was harmful for him too, he was in fetal position, on the floor.

-All you all right?- Said Joseph, worried about the kid.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beerus May 12th 2015, 2:16 pm

"Who ever just used a sonic scream is going to getting their butt kicked!...Where were you by the way? You just disappeared." Beerus said heavily annoyed. Standing up, Beerus looked at the two humans now tied up. "How the hell..."

Beerus was very confused by the turn of events. Berus took in all of the scents in the air and began to scan though them. There was a new, strong scent of a woman Beerus picked up. Beerus also noticed that the scent had a familiar aspect he couldn't name. He followed the scent, looking around rapidly. When Beerus walked around the cash wrap, he was met with the strongest scent was coming from. "This is where she was."
Beerus
Beerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 12th 2015, 2:53 pm

Beerus was fine. He told Joseph about the super sonic scream. -Eh? a sonic scream? How do you know it was a sonic scream and not a sonic weapon or device? Maybe someone helped us- said Joseph, trying to sound as clueless as possible. Then, the kid asked the young man about his location during the dangerous situation. -Eh...well, I was...you know, just there, but you didn´t saw me, maybe the ultrasound weapon made us hallucinate! I aslo saw weird stuff, I saw you like, teleporting or something- said Joseph. And finally, the kid seemed confused about the criminals, who were tied up. -Uh, I saw a stranger doing that, maybe he was the same person with the ultrasound device, you know, maybe he was a vigilante...everything happened so fast- said Joseph, doing his best to hide his secret.

Beerus went to the cash wrap and said "This is where she was". The sentence creeped Joseph out. -She? Who? I didn´t saw any woman here...-said the hero.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beerus May 12th 2015, 3:14 pm

Beerus sighed heavily in defeat.  Should I tell him? He looks like a normal human... should I really? Damn, this could come back and bite me. Beerus debated with himself.  He finally decided to tell Joseph about what he was. "Joseph, I'm about to tell you something that could get me found if you tell anyone. I truly hope I can trust you with this information," Beerus paused looking at the man, "I'm not human, and I'm not a kid either. I'm a fox, a Fire Fox to be exact. And I'm over 4000 years old. Because I' am a Fire Fox,  I have very sensitive ears and nose, so yes, that was a sonic scream. And my nose is telling me a woman was here, hiding in this spot."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Beerus:
Beerus
Beerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 12th 2015, 3:39 pm

Joseph looked at the kid, incredulous. A fox? A fire fox? 4000 years old? all of that was just like a fairy tale.
-It seems like you have a vivid imagination!- said Joseph. He didn´t believe that something like that could be possible, it was too implausible. But then, he started to think. If he was a superhuman, couldn´t others by just like him? What if out there, there was a world full of superhumans? After all, he didn´t travel much.

-But...if you say all of that is real...then prove it to me- said Joseph.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beerus May 12th 2015, 5:06 pm

Beerus thought about what Joseph was asking. "Okay, but not here. Is there a secluded area around here?"

Beerus:
Beerus
Beerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 12th 2015, 5:44 pm

-Hmmm what about the parking? becouse of this incident, it should be empty right now, just be careful with my car!- said Joseph in a sarcastic tone, he still didn´t believe in the words of the kid, it was simply his imagination.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beerus May 12th 2015, 6:10 pm

Beerus just tsked at Joseph's attitude. Beerus walked out into the parking lot which was completely empty. Making sure Joseph was following him, he stopped when he got to the middle, "I haven't done this in many years so it will take a little effort.". Beerus made sure Joseph was many yards away from him, before closing his eyes to focus.

As Beerus began to bring out his power, the air started heating up. A few seconds later a small flame grown on the ground around Beerus. The flame grown larger and hotter, as did the air. Beerus flexed every muscle to force the power out. As soon as the ancient power was released, Beerus' skin caught fire, and ring of fire on the ground soared into the sky. The pillar of fire closed Beerus off from the world. A few seconds the pillar of flames slowly disappeared in a vortex, being sucked into Beerus. Once Beerus reappeared, he was in his true form. Beerus looked at Joseph with flaming eyes, whose pupils were now cross shaped. Beerus' once black hair was now spiky flames, and he had 12 tails also of flame. Beerus also had rings of fire around both wrists and ankles.

Beerus then said to Joseph, "Still think I'm imagining things?"
Beerus
Beerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 12th 2015, 6:46 pm

Joseph followed the kid to the parking. He thought that they were only wasting their time, there was two criminals tied up inside the restaurant and, instead of calling the police like every person would do, he was there, following a kid and his fantasies. Beerus told him to take some distance and Joseph did as he said.

Gradually, the air started to gain more and more heat. Maybe a suddenly and weird climatic phenomenon he thought at first. But it wasn´t. The kid was actually on flames. They didn´t look like ordinary flames, they were all in spectacular forms, like rings and pillars of fire. It looked like a illusionism show. Joseph was shocked, he didn´t know was going on there. After a couple of seconds, the kid was completely different, with rings of fire in both wrists and ankles and 12 tails made up of flames.

Joseph was shocked at first. But then, he thought that such thing didn´t have a rational explanation, the kid was just a superhuman, just like him.

-Wow! so you are actually a superhuman!- said Joseph excited.

He was in fact, a superhuman. Maybe he could trust him, maybe he could tell him the truth about the situation in the restaurant, maybe....maybe he could tell him his secret.

-Beerus... I also have something important to tell you...I...Im actually...- his voice was interrupted by the loud sound of a siren, the siren of a police car. Apparently, someone has called the police and told them about the incident in the McDonalds.

-Quick! go back to your human form or they would see you as a threat!- said Joseph to Beerus.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beerus May 12th 2015, 7:05 pm

Beerus heard the sirens before Joseph and calmed down. Then he reverted to his human form. Beerus walked over to Joseph and looked at him curiously and with a friendly smile, "Yes, you're actually what? Well, you can tell me later."

Beerus turned to the police as they got out of their squad car, "The assailants are inside, officers."

As the officers went into the restaurant, Beerus turned back to Joseph to tell him, "Oh, and I was born in the Earth's sun, all Fire Foxes are."

Beerus:
Beerus
Beerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreonxd May 12th 2015, 7:38 pm

Joseph changed his mind. He wouldn´t tell Beerus about his secret, nobody knew that, nobody except his mother. What was he thinking? The Queen´s identity is a secret, thats the way it has always been, since the first Queen, back in prehistoric times. Its more than a bloodline or family tradition, is like a pact, a jurament, and no Queen should ever broke it. Before the kid could remember about the incomplete phrase that he was saying, Joseph decided to leave, for his own good and for Beerus good too.

-Oh wow! Look at that, its very late, time flies when you are having fun doesn´t it? My mom should be worried about me. I think the police would clean this mess up, we did a great job,... I mean you did. I have to go now Beerus, it was really nice to meet you- said Joseph while offering his hand to the kid.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top