The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_vote_lcapSlade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_voting_barSlade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_vote_lcapSlade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_voting_barSlade Murielle  Radner (Done) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Slade Murielle Radner (Done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) Empty Slade Murielle Radner (Done)

Post by Shinji Calloway October 8th 2014, 10:50 pm

Slade Radner
"Nah I'm just a guy who does what he can"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Part Timer
Title: The part time hero
Alignment: Lawful neutral
Race: Human/Caucasion
Hair: Dark blue with gray streaks on either side.
Eyes: Deep piercing blue.
Height: 5'11 or five feet eleven inches.
Weight: 181lbs or one hundred and eighty one pounds.
Blood type: A positive

The Looks

Slade stands at an average height of five feet eleven inches, his body lean and athletic from work out and good genes as his parents would often say, weighing in at one hundred and eighty one pounds. An average face for the most part with a slightly pointed nose, a feature that Slade somewhat dislikes though his mother would say it gave him character, his eyes a deep piercing blue. Slicked back spiky dark blue is Slade's trademark look with streaks of gray on either side, his facial hair also dark blue a bit scraggly as it is a bit thin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Legacy

Personality:
Slade is a very laid back individual to the point where some people would consider him a slacker, Slade has never tried very hard at anything for very long. He has had many things he has been very interested in over the years like martial arts, writing, being an actor, being a race car driver etc etc, but never has he had the drive to stick with them to make these things a reality. Most people that know him understand that he enjoys a fantasy but doesn't really have enough motivation to see it through, it isn't so much that he is lazy it's just the idea seems interesting but it just seems to lose it's shiny interest very quickly.

Slade's a very difficult person to get angry, he might get upset or irritated but getting angry is hard to do because he doesn't see much of a point in doing so. Usually he tries to think something worse could have happened rather than getting angry about it, he tries not to over think things or plan them out instead opting to just try it out and see how it works. Part of this is also avoidance on Slade's part as he does not like dealing with negative things, he tries to compromise with any kind of negative emotion rather than facing it head on as it helps him maintain a carefree demeanor.

He is playful and likes to joke about everything because in his mind if you can't joke about everything then you shouldn't joke about anything. Sometimes this can come off as a bit insensitive though that is not his intention he just turns everything into a joke to make it easier to deal with, because of this he comes off as immature because he can't establish a real connection with others. Don't get it wrong he is very friendly and he cares for people but he has never really felt any love for anyone other than his family, romantic love is something he isn't even sure he can have at any time in the future.

History:
Born to a lower class family with five children Slade was the oldest of the five, at the age of ten Slade's father was diagnosed with an incurable cancer and was told he would live for only five months at best. Slade's father tried his hardest to cling to life for his family but he only managed to make it seven months before the cancer killed him, Slade was left to assume the role of man of the house and protect the family. His mother working so often Slade was the one that had to make food for the others, he had to make sure they went to bed, make sure they got home safely from school and protect them from bullies. As a young man Slade was extremely angry with the world, he couldn't truly understand why out of everyone his father had been the one to be taken when so many others out there deserved death far more and no one could really give an answer that would satisfy him.

Because of this he began to fight quite often taking on children his own age and then those older than him, win or lose it didn't matter because during a fight he didn't have to think about anything except hitting the guy in front of him. He also began to steal in order to make sure there was food in the house when mom could barely afford to feed all of them, he was caught a couple of times and managed to get off with warnings from the store owners and even the cops once. Over the next three years Slade became increasingly violent scaring everyone away from him, after a particularly violent incident involving a baseball bat and several broken teeth the school was considering expelling him. One teacher spoke up for Slade though, Mr. Keplekky the music teacher said that Slade was a smart kid and a good one who was just on the wrong path at the moment.

Due to Mr. Keplekky's vote of confidence they decided to give him another shot and they sent him to Mr. Keplekky at least once a day in order to help him. At first Mr. Keplekky tried talking with Slade but that would just make Slade angrier and often he would just walk out, so Mr. Keplekky went with music instead and told Slade to pick an instrument to play. Slade went with the drums because he could just pound on them as much as he wanted to annoy the teacher for making him come here everyday. It started just as pounding on the drums as much as he could but before he even realized it he began playing a real beat, his speed picked up as he lost himself to drumming as quickly as he could hitting as rhythm that resonated inside of him.

Before he realized it an hour had passed and Mr. Keplekky told him that he had real talent playing, Slade didn't even care about that he spoke of losing himself to the music and Mr. Keplekky spoke of some people being able to do so and how he should get something to listen to music on. Slade became so obsessed with making money to get something for music that he began to change without even realizing it, he got into less fights though occasionally somebody would still annoy him enough to get into a fight. When he earned enough for a cheap Mp3 and a pair of dollar headphones he lost himself to every style of music he could listen to, when he listened to music he discovered he was a gifted individual. His discovery came in the form of a car hitting him as he was listening to devil went down to Georgia, the front end of the car was definitely messed up but when Slade stood up he found himself perfectly fine other than his clothes being messed up and his MP3 being broken.

After a little talking he 'convinced' the driver to give him what he had in his wallet which was more than he had paid for his MP3 so he won out, after that he began to test his abilities one by one. He kept the information to himself opting to not tell his family or friends just because word could get out that he was different and well people weren't always accepting of different but as he continued to keep the secret over the years it began difficult to keep the secret to himself. Seeing as his siblings were older he didn't have to watch them as much so he began to go out to use his powers, at first it was just him going around finding people that needed some sense knocked into them. After some time he began to use it to help other people as a part time hero as he liked to call himself, sometimes he'd ask for a little reward in return because well money was money.

On the outside Slade appears as a carefree playful freelance DJ that makes a pretty good living but when he is on the streets using his powers he becomes the one and only part time super hero.

The Powers

Power 1: Music Augmentation: The ability to enhance physical abilities through the sound of music, though every piece of music will induce a different enhancement thus one genre will bring strength up but a song of the same genre will not enhance a different physical stat. The music must be heard and cannot be just be one sound or a voice singing so he himself could not just start singing to enhance his physical abilities, if he has been deafened and cannot hear the music then his ability  cannot be activated. (This is the current level of control that he has over the ability.)

(In time this is what I would like to do as I discussed with Chelli)

Same basic ability except that after gaining more control over himself every stat can be enhanced with the points that were not used. So basically taking the ten points I didn't use to spread them out through the grid, no stat shall go over 8 points as per the rule and I will in posts tell what level each stat has been increased to.

Country: Increases his physical durability allowing him to take damage that would normally kill.

Rock: Increases his overall physical strength to the point where he is far superior to most.

Classical: Increases his intelligence, sharpening his focus, increasing the speed of his thought process.

Rap: Increases his overall physical speed.

Jazz: Increases his fighting skills and reflexes (note this will not actually increase his martial arts skill more like he is able to remain calm instead of panicking).

Power 2:

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Current uncontrolled grid:20/30
Intelligence:
Occult: 3
Strength:  2
Speed:  2
Durability: 2
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Future controlled grid (just an example): 30/30
Intelligence:
Occult: 3
Strength:  5
Speed:  5
Durability: 6
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1
Shinji Calloway
Shinji Calloway

Quote : Another man's evil does not make you good.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-09-25

Back to top Go down

Slade Murielle  Radner (Done) Empty Re: Slade Murielle Radner (Done)

Post by Corgi Defender October 9th 2014, 8:42 pm

Approved.
Corgi Defender
Corgi Defender

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum