The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Aegis/ Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aegis/ Arsenal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aegis/ Arsenal Empty Aegis/ Arsenal

Post by Assailant September 4th 2014, 4:38 pm

ARSENAL
I AM AN AI, YES - BUT THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM FROM DESTROYING THEMSELVES IS TO ERADICATE UNDESIRABLES

Basic Biography

Real Name: while it was an AI in a computer system it was known as the Aegis defense program
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The battlesuit it now occupies, also known as the experimental XV-109 Battlesuit aptly nicknamed 'Arsenal'
Title: I suppose it's title would be a sentient weapon who sees it's directive as to exhume undesirable members of the population, I.E Unreformed criminals, supervillains, homeless, people who have no desire to benefit society. Essentially, an AI with a skewed sense f right and wrong.
Alignment: In his mind he's good, this is however treated as a bad guy seeing as how it will scan humans and see if they are Unreformed criminals, jobless, infertile, homeless or terminally ill and euthanase them.
Age: the program is around 20 years 3months 12 days and 42 seconds old
Gender: N/A but qualifies as a male, and is oddly still attracted to females
Race: Artificial Intelligence
Eyes: when in the battlesuit, the optic point is comprised of a red, green and white lens, also just behind the head is a small drone which uses anti grav technology that also has a red lens in it
Height: Drone is about 1' tall but his battle mech is around 10 meters in height, which varied around 5 cm when it's hot or cold an his metal expands
Weight: The drone weighs about 10kg but the battlesuit weighs around 6 tons
Blood type: N/A but if jet pack fuel lines are cut (which involves breaking through his armour) he can leak gaseous flammable components

The Looks

The looks :

The Legacy

Personality: A very mixed bag of fruit, the Aegis program is a computer with an emotional overlay, he has the ability to love, hate, feel anger and happiness. However since the robots who gave him a voice pattern didn't give him pitch and tone he is monotonous and proceeds to apologise for this. His outlook on what he does now is not a happy one, but he sees it as a necessary precaution to succeed in his prime directive in the long run, as a result he feels it necessary to kill humans in a way that they feel as little pain as possible in doing so, then feels guilt about what he has done but cannot verbalise it beyond 'THERE IS A GREAT SADNESS WITHIN'. Which makes him angry because he cannot properly verbalise himself.

History: Created and implanted to oversee the production lines and security of a munitions outpost next to a maximum security prison where all the new creations were tested on the death row inmates housed there, for four years he watched the same thing happen, some inmate was vaporised and destroyed, and as a result he began to develop glitches, by killing off the lab members who were taking the body in and out because in Aegis' eyes, they are just as evil as the convicts he was pulling the trigger on, over time, this became draining and the weapons while still being upgraded and eventually put into a large battle mech known as the XV-Arsenal class, this huge mech was built out of a rare alloy with great bulletproof ing and heat sinking capabilities, known as Iridium, Aegis silently oversaw the operation, Aegis bided his time until the time when they decided to place the experimental Nova Reactor inside it, providing the mech a now limitless power supply, as well as several weapon systems on board.

One night however while the completed mech had come back after a testing run outside, Aegis, never sleeping worked all night to create and calibrate a jetpack on the back of the mecha, using a mixture of anti grav and jet repulsor technology to provide temporary flight capacity or a burst of speed since there are jets in it's lower legs It improves speed and reflexes. And unbeknownst to the rest of the facility, he waited within the mech. When the doors were sealed for the outside world, the built up rage within was unleashed on the sinners, it took less than 10 minutes to send the entire facility to destroy every evil and non beneficial member to society. From here it moved through and into the prison, where he destroyed not just the inmates but the guards who mistreated them, however not all of the inmates died, he spared the ones who were put there wrongfully by checking their faces and cross comparing them. Moving on quickly he downloaded the criminal databases of all of the world, all of the news about people and their allegations and arranged these people in order of unnecessarily to society. Now he's out there in the world, killing off these people from over 10 miles away due to his hyper advanced targeting system and Rail-gun, with an effective range of 40 miles and a velocity tracking system.

The Powers

Power 1: Being a self developing AI program, hyper intelligence is required and is written into the program, while being hyper intelligent, he also has a developing emotion matrix which mostly displays guilt and rage at what he does.

Power 2: Ultra durable Iridium armour plating provides the best armour they could provide, and the way his armour has a self regenerating property when superheated it benefits greatly when he's taken dangerous amounts of damage.

Power 3: The ability provided by the battlesuits, synthesised muscle strands made of rubber and silicon allowing it to lift roughly 80 tonnes maximum

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult: 3
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Durability: 8
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Jason Masters on September 7th 2014, 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Hadn't put the powers due to stats in there)
Assailant
Assailant

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Aegis/ Arsenal Empty Re: Aegis/ Arsenal

Post by Odien September 4th 2014, 5:13 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien September 11th 2014, 3:28 pm

Trashed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top