The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Geo Maison Weapons I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Geo Maison Weapons I_vote_lcapGeo Maison Weapons I_voting_barGeo Maison Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Geo Maison Weapons I_vote_lcapGeo Maison Weapons I_voting_barGeo Maison Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Geo Maison Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geo Maison Weapons Empty Geo Maison Weapons

Post by Geo August 2nd 2014, 2:00 am

Name: The Maison Hammr
Abilities: When the Hammr is slipped onto his right hand, he gains the ability to fire a large bolt of electricity that is fairly straightforwards, but uncontrollable all the same. It needs a cool down of one turn after use, and each post not in use will increase the number of shots that can be used. If the bolts are used for more than two posts, all the remaining shots must be fired before it can cool down.
Description: This is a glove that Geo holds in his jacket pocket for use when he telekinetic powers aren't enough.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Lightyear
Abilities: When the Lightyear is activated, it creates a wave frequency that enhances his mental powers, making him go faster when he runs and when he uses his telekinetic flight. (Spd +2) Cooldown is as much as duration, and max duration is 3 posts.
Description: This is a device that Geo made himself, using himself as a test subject for wave frequencies. It is a black earpiece that has a lightning bolt on the side.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Void Ball
Abilities: Around Geo's neck is a silver necklace with an infinity symbol on it, when activated via thought, it is able to create a barrier around him that allows him to block damage without having to use his telekinesis barrier. It has a duration of 4 posts, and a cooldown equal to the duration used.
Description: This is a normal-looking piece of jewelry, with all the technology in the infinity symbol, able to be activated by Geo's telekinesis.
INT Allocation: 7

Name: Fifty Shades of Geo
Abilities: This pair of ordinary-looking black sunglasses house a wealth of technological genius within. With it, he can see the ultraviolet and infrared spectrums, allow for x-ray vision, zoom in like a scope, see through obstructions like rain, fog, and other types of weather, allow him sight through intense light and pitch blackness, and give him various physical statistics. When first activated, the words "Cool Nerd" in green flash on the lenses that can be read from another person's view.
Description: Geo wanted a pair of sunglasses, and the first thing he did with them was...well, trick them out because he's a nerd like that.
INT Allocation: 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 5

Name: Titan Cables
Abilities: Using the Titan Cables through a small device, Geo is able to attach things with durable cables that can pull with a strength of 7.
Description: Geo made this a device that is as small as his hand, and made it like a sticky mine that would stay on walls and allow for strategic placement. He only made a couple of these, enough to make one good strap, but nothing more.

Name: The Maison Phoenix
Abilities: With this glove, Geo can create a ball of fire that explodes shortly after being released, and has a large blast range that is unable to be controlled by him. When he uses it, it must cool its systems down. After the first attack, once the cooling process starts, it increases the limit of shots by the number of posts not used. If the blasts are used for more than two posts, all the remaining shots must be fired before it can cool down.
Description: The second glove that Geo made, this time embracing the pyrokinetic in him. It is his preferred glove, even if it sometimes burns himself.

Name: Ring of Healing
Abilities: Unlike the magical name, the ring is all technical. In his research, Geo found a way for a special material be used to heal him by use of wavelengths that can tell his brain to rapidly accelerate the healing process. Using this, he can heal injuries taken over battle, and it even kicks in if he is knocked out or his brain activity decreases to a certain point.
Description: This is a silver ring with a black stone embedded in it, which is the source of its healing ability.
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Death's Scythe
Abilities: This scythe, when activated, gains an extreme cooling effect. Anything that touches this, besides Geo, will begin to freeze. Wounds inflicted by this weapon have the added effect of frostbite, making even people with a regeneration ability useless unless they thaw out the wound.
Description: This weapon was made to compliment Geo's fighting style, and is a foot long black pole in its dormant form. When extended, it is a black scythe.
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 6
Geo
Geo

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top