The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Black Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Black Reaper I_vote_lcapThe Black Reaper I_voting_barThe Black Reaper I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Black Reaper I_vote_lcapThe Black Reaper I_voting_barThe Black Reaper I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Black Reaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Reaper Empty The Black Reaper

Post by Kaito July 8th 2014, 10:22 pm

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Black Reaper
Title:  N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair:  Brown/Past Eyes
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'2
Weight: 175 Lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Legacy

Personality: Kaito by day is average college student and acts like every other student, he parties and has fun in general, by night he is a hero in some peoples eyes and a villain in others, he enjoys a fair fight and can be cocky at times. He changes the sound of his voice to stay anonymous when out and about in the world of crime. He has his times where he is serious and doesn't care about certain things, he would risk his life if needed to same many. But he'd think twice if it was a single person.

History:
Kaito was born in Tokyo Japan and when he was 3 his parents moved back to Canada with Kaito and raised him in Ottawa Ontario, hoping to grant him the best life possible. When Kaito was 10 his mother was killed in what was said to be a bank robbery, Kaito's mother was a bank teller and she was shot when she attempted to sound the alarm. The next day Kaito was not only told by his father after coming back from the hospital where she died on the hospital bed, in the mean time while Kaito's dad was in the hospital, Kaito stayed with his baby sitter and when he heard the news and saw it on TV, "34 Year old Julie Shouta killed in a bank robbery." Kaito was saddened deeply, he didn't cry for some odd reason, but he was depressed to a degree.

Eventually when Kaito was 14 he was walking home from school when he suddenly was being followed by grade 9 students that were only a single grade higher then him. They ran up to him and threw him off the sidewalk into some persons lawn and they started taking his backpack, opening it and stealing not only his limited edition superman lunch pale, but his sweater. The best sweater he had. Suddenly, Kaito got mad and grabbed one, shocking one of them knocking them back and the other two noticed what they just saw and ran, with the one knocked back trailing behind. Kaito's eyes widened when it happened and he got up slowly, picking up the stuff they had taken out.

Once Kaito got home his father Luke was supportive of Kaito ever since Kaito's mother was killed. Kaito's father enrolled him in archery lessons as well as  Jeet Kune Do so he could be like his father, Kaito's father was the national champion in the Olympics and competitions. He lost it when he quit that type of hobby. As kaito agreed to take these lessons of sorts, he got great, he got so good that he made it into the nationals when he was 17. He was going to be the champion until he injured his hand falling on the way to the shooting range, spraining it.

After Kaito got out of school he went to college at the age of 19 and went for IT courses. He made friends and enemies along the way, but Kaito came to his senses and decided he needed to avenge his mother and stop crime, some after Kaito got into a encounter at a bar fight when he was 21 and noticed the same shocking of power when he was 14. Soon after he practiced everyday to replicate how he could use the power and he got better and stronger at it and he eventually learned to use it at will, along with his archery skills.

The Powers

Power 1: Electrical Shock, He has the ability to manipulate electricity, he can shoot it out of his hands.

Power 2: Enhanced Intelligence

Power 3: Super Speed

Power 4: Super Strength

Power 5: Enhanced Durability

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Durability:5
Ability:5
Fighting Skills:6
Magic: 0
Spells:0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Kaito on July 8th 2014, 11:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Kaito
Kaito

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Job : Cherry Poppin'
Humor : *Sticks a arrow in your knee*
Registration date : 2014-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Black Reaper Empty Re: The Black Reaper

Post by The Ranger July 8th 2014, 10:37 pm

Right so, first things first welcome to SHRPG we hope you enjoy your stay.
Now onto your app,you don't need points in magic or spells as your character doesn't have any magic or spells. However if you would like him to check this out => [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However if you do not wish to have the magics you can take the points and distribute them elsewhere to where you believe they would benefit your character the most. As for where the rest of your points are now, you don't exactly need INT and OCC as the first 3 points in the two stats are basically the same, unless you plan on updating them later on. Also as of now your grid only has 29 points on it as the first point in wealth is free.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito July 8th 2014, 10:51 pm

Edited ~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is this fate, I solemnly assure you, that I dread for you, when the time comes that you make your reckoning, and realize that there is no longer anything that can be done.
Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger July 8th 2014, 10:55 pm

Okay, that's closer and better but once again you have points in int and occult and up to 3 they share the same stat. Would you mind picking one over the other?
Also now that your other stats are in the 5-6 area they are considered superhuman. Mind putting superhuman strength, speed, and durability under the powers section for me?
Also last little pet peeve, could you expand on the electrical shock a little bit in the powers section, just explain what it does and what he can do. should be good to go after this

The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito July 8th 2014, 11:03 pm

Edit 2 ~

It is this fate, I solemnly assure you, that I dread for you, when the time comes that you make your reckoning, and realize that there is no longer anything that can be done.
Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger July 8th 2014, 11:04 pm

Okay last time with 1 INT your character is about as dumb as your average Caveman...are you sure you're okay with this?

The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito July 8th 2014, 11:05 pm

Fixed ~

Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger July 8th 2014, 11:10 pm

approved until stated otherwise

The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum