The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_voting_barMike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_voting_barMike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mike and Sam Go Shopping

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike and Sam Go Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike and Sam Go Shopping

Post by Odien June 23rd 2014, 7:20 pm

Samuel noticed the slightly apprehensive air that surrounded Michael as they illegally entered  the household. He would have commented on it in any normal situation, but given that Odien himself was quite shaky, there was no room for him to judge, nor any consolation could he give, were it to be needed of him. His eyes adjusted to the absence of the blue glow from Michael’s light, and he stepped forward, out after the Ethereal male.

“Well,” he whispered on a level only Mike would be able to hear, “It appears you came out of the closet before I did. Damn it Michael, why do you always have to beat me?”. It was entirely a joke, albeit a poor one, and was intended to alleviate some of  the tension, that had taken upon an almost palpable quality. Odien didn’t really expect it to work; it would be near miraculous if it did.

As his father had taught him to do when he was young and crossing a street, he glanced first to the left down the hall, then the right, and finally back to the left again. After this somewhat cursory examination of their surroundings (All he found worthy of note was that the people here were obviously wealthy, as the wood appeared to be of a fine make, and the paintings on the wall could each have sold for several times what money Samuel had), he looked down at Mike and raised an eyebrow, wondering which way they were to go.

Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 3rd 2014, 4:38 am

Michael would be the first to step through the door of the broom closet, silver eyes flecked with neon green scanning the area carefully, making sure to gather every detail with a carefulness. Samuel would speak up somewhat, making one of his jokes that drew a smirk upon Micheal’s lips as he kept mindful of his surroundings. Anything could happen within the building, and if anything could happen, then it was likely to happen. ”My beating you is the reason you came out of the closet second.” Michael would quip back to Samuel loud enough for the male to hear him, snickering at his own come back, though it felt lame upon second thought. Ghost whispers private to him would sound up, childish giggles that felt like cold lances through his chest, forcing Mike to draw an almost audible gasp as his eyes would once again take in the surroundings.

Fine paintings adorned the walls, most of them appearing of the highest quality and depicting ancient scenes. A chill would run down his spine, causing the hairs along the back of Michael’s neck to raise, and too cause him to blink rapidly. With a silent motion of his hand, he would direct Samuel towards where they would be going, which was towards the left where he was expecting the item of importance to be waiting. His footsteps were almost quiet with how he walked, hoping that Odien would take after him and keep silent as well, to avoid drawing any unwanted attention to themselves. Eventually they would begin to see what appeared to be medevil suits of armor station about the hallways, Michael looking over them with morbid interest.

It was then that he heard something, a sound that was reminiscent of heels clicking against tile, which meant that someone was awake. ”Alright Samuel, follow my lead.” Michael whispered lowly, looking to the blonde and letting his attention turn towards what looked like a door. He would approach it and silently open it slipping through and letting Samuel do the same before closing it and waiting for the sound to pass, though he found himself met with a low guttural growling. Turning around he saw what appeared to be a large black dog, held within a large glowing circle that was eyeing them like a piece of meat. ”this is not good at all.” Michael muttered with eyes wide as the thing would open its maw and unleash a gout of flame that would travel towards them and hit an invisible wall, before doubling back and fading away.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien July 19th 2014, 3:29 am

Why would anyone be so stupid as to go and commit burglary with Michael Atterius? Because their name was Samuel, of course. He regretted the decision to do so, for with every second it seemed more likely that someone would catch them in the act, and going back to prison was not high on Odien's To-Do-List; the payout for this job had better well be damned worth it, or else he would kill Michael.

"So, Mr. Angel, when do you suppose we-" Sam began to ask before they were nearly assaulted with a spout of flame from a large black canine-even worse than Chihuahuas, in his opinion. Whereas Michael reacted with a widening of his eyes, Samuel, unaccustomed to such things as magic or fire-breathing animals, let out a loud, yet not shrill, yell of terror and surprise, even though the fire was harmlessly stopped by some unseen barrier.

"What the fuck is that?" Sam would whisper harshly to Mike, though after his yell, any need of stealth was lost; sounds of the sleeping stirring could be heard throughout the estate. His hand throbbed in response to the shock, though the pain now radiated up to the midway point on his ulna.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 18th 2014, 6:12 am

Samuel had not taken well to the sudden three headed dog of death standing before them, seeming to grown panicked and somewhat…hysterical in all of the confusion. Not that he wasn’t a little worried about the angry dog that could breathe fire, but he would not let the hysteria grip ahold of his mind and throw him into a frenzy. They would likely have been found out and that was not good for the ethereal that was trying to go unseen, and failing miserably. Still he would have to work with what he had, even though that meant possibly killing everyone within the house and ruining the reason he was performing a damned stealth mission in the first place. Without even needing to think, he would call forth Misantrhopy and sling it forward, allowing it to stab into the middle head, and further enough that it would implant and seemingly kill the middle head and with inhuman speed he would run forward and grab onto the hilt, slashing as the other two heads were severed.

All of this was a smooth motion as Michael landed upon his feet and turned towards his ally, smirking widely and swiping way the blood that decorated his blade. ’I think stealth got thrown out the window, so I guess its time for plan B.” Michael said as the ceberus dog fell to the ground.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien August 19th 2014, 12:46 am

Samuel appraised the Angelic boy with a calm gaze, before taking two steps back. Not only had the dainty male before him summoned a fucking sword, but he had stepped up in front of the caninious monstrostous needstoseeadentistis, and proceeded to decapitate the fucking thing. What. The. Fuck. Odien knew he had a strange person as a companion with him on this venture, but not that he would be as bizarre as seen so far in this journey. If it wasn't for the hefty payout in the end of this, and the fact that he didn't want to walk through the graveyard by himself at night, the greatest Meatshield around would have bolted out of there like a chicken after a moderately sized bag of whatever the Hell chickens eat.

Samuel would walk up to Michael, and then, removing the glove from his left hand, he slapped Michael with the glove, not hard enough to cause any harm, but enough to get his attention.

"Who the fuck had this as a plan A?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 19th 2014, 2:52 am

The glove strike took Michael by surprise, eyes widened slightly as he looked to the metahuman with an amused smirk. One hand rubbed the struck cheek and he chuckled, patting the male on the cheek with his palm. ”I was not expecting a demon dog, but I guess we have to prepare for the worst won’t we? Though, please sir, may I have another?” Michael noted with a wink, flourishing Misanthropy and turning towards the door that had led into the room, amused almost as he stepped through it and heard the sound of people that ahd been awoken by their loud killing of the dog monster, one of the mages catching sight of them dressed in a night gown and Michel quickly threw the blade into their chest, calling it back with a thought, as it would return to his hand. ”Alright, that’s one down.” he muttered feeling a strange energy coming towards them and he did not like it.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien August 19th 2014, 3:59 am

A low growl emanated from within the vocal chords of the only non-magical person inside of the household, or at least it would seem as of now. Samuel withdrew the pistol from earlier out from inside of his waistband, and pointed it as Michael. "When, if. we get out of this," he aimed the pistol away from the Angel's face and at the middle aged man running through the doorway towards them, firing it into the man's left medial epicondyles of the humerus; typically a nonlethal shot, but enough to cause the man to drop to his knees. "I am going to give you far more than a mere slap."

A thundering crash came from out in the hallway where the two men had come from, along with a deluge of loud cursing. Samuel aimed the gun at the wall and fired four shots, silencing whatever had made the noises. Looking at Michael again, out of the corner of his eye, he inquired, in a still irritable tone, "So, what are the chances we make it out of here alive?".

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 19th 2014, 5:42 am

He could sense Samuel’s disquiet and yet that would not cause the ethereal to grow panicked, he would keep his cool until this damned job was done and then he could do whatever. Even with a weapon pointed at him, he did not show any sign of fear, only seemingly blank eyes that considered the male and found him wanting. He kept the smug expression upon his face as more of the members would mull towards the sound of the disturbance and then one voice caught his attention, all of his partners actions seemingly unheard as this voice spoke. “Little mice scurrying through the house.” It would say, sounding as three women talking, one old, one youthful and one as a child and yet the vessel that it rose from was of a child with glowing eyes and dressed in a small gown.

Michael’s strange eyes met with hers and for a moment he felt fear, hairs raising upon his skin as a small wind blew through the hallway, and he directed the blade towards her. "What the hell are you?" Michael muttered.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top