The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chuck Atlas I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chuck Atlas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chuck Atlas Empty Chuck Atlas

Post by ChuckAtlas April 18th 2014, 7:42 pm

CHUCK ATLAS
Strongman and Pugilist Extraordinaire

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Chuck Atlas
Title: Strongman and Pugilist Extraordinaire
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Black
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 220 lbs
Blood type: O

The Looks

Appearance:

The Legacy

Personality: Charles is a hearty and boisterous, yet sophisticated fellow. He's kind, energetic, and an all around good man to hang out with. He's very keen on hugging or shaking hands with friends or friendly strangers, but often gets carried away and causes them pain.  However, he bears down on criminals like an angry lion, showing none of the kindness or caring he usually does. Charles is quite loud no matter what he's speaking about. He is keen on maintaining his manly image, and takes offense to any comments that imply he is anything but. He also takes offense to people insulting his accent or heritage.

History: Charles Ulysses Titan was born to a moderately wealthy family in England. His family had a history of excitement behind them, and several of his relatives and ancestors were treasure hunters, adventurers, and sportsmen. Charles' own father frequently undertook expeditions to various parts of the world, and Charles was expected to be no different. He grew up being taught the ways of adventuring by his father, but Charles had a different plan in mind. Nearly every day whilst walking the streets of London with his father, Charles frequently saw several vagrants, muggings, and beatings. Whenever Charles would draw attention to them, his father would simply tell him not to look and keep moving. At first, this shocked Charles. How could his father be so cruel? His father was strong, brave, and boisterous! He could stop them, no problem! Charles pondered on this for a long time, until he finally came out and asked his father why he would never drop a coin to the passing beggar, or give the odd mugger what for. His father sighed and said: "Charles, my boy, don't be naïve. Even if I stopped every mugger I came across, or dumped out my purse to every vagrant, nothing would change. There will always be another criminal. There will always be another homeless person. Better to let the world be than to rip one's hair out trying to change it." Charles refused to accept any of it. He was determined. He would grow to become a great hero and change the world for the better.

As Charles grew into a man, he trained hard and became strong. However, in all that time, he had never gone into the city and stopped any injustices. After one final, rigorous training session, he went through with his life long dream. He set out into the city looking for trouble, and found it quickly. As he walked past, he saw two men in an alley. The scruffier and unkempt of the two had his hands on the man's collar, shouting and demanding all the money he had. Charles approached, walking calmly over to the pair. He tapped on the assailant's shoulder and said, "Sir, I'll have to ask you to unhand that man immediately." The mugger was unimpressed. He replied with an offhanded "Get lost." Charles persisted, putting his hand on the man's shoulder while asking him once more. The mugger didn't take very well to Charles grabbing him. He whirled around, revealing a knife from his jacket and slicing Charles across the chest. Charles was slightly taken aback by the attack and subsequent wound, and thus he didn't properly respond to the man's next action. The robber delivered a solid right hook to Charles' jaw and bolted off with the victim's coin purse. By the time Charles recovered, the man was long gone. After receiving more than a few cross words from the recently burgled victim, he returned to his home with his head hung in shame. Once his wound was dressed and he had received a lecture from his father, Charles promised to give up any notion of heroism. Despite being cross about Charles' actions, hearing his son give up his greatest dream made his father feel like a right fool. For months after, Charles would notice his father spending more and more time in his study, slaving over tomes and scrolls both recent and ancient. Charles' father was searching intensely for something, somewhere in the world.

Several years after, when Charles was a fully grown man, tragedy struck. Whilst planning for an expedition, after finally finding the last known location of the artifact he was looking for, Charles' father had fallen ill. On his death bed, lacking the will to speak, Charles' father handed him a note that his father had written a few years ago. The note read: 'My dear son, Charles. If you are reading this, then I failed to retrieve the item I had been seeking. It is up to you now, my boy. Take my notes and plans for the expedition, as I am sure I have put some together by the time of reading. As for the item itself, well... I shall only say that it's legend has been passed down through our family for generations. It has no formal name, only a description. It is known as a great weapon with mystical powers. It is said to change to the user's liking at the first touch, as well as changing it's owner forever. Many members of our family never believed in it, but I do. You have to believe in it too. Seek this object, and know that I will support whatever you do with it. Do not give up your dream, son. Become a hero. I love you, son. Goodbye.' When Charles looked up from the note, his father was unresponsive. He had died while Charles was reading.

Charles followed his father's instructions post haste. After a long, hard expedition into the jungles of South America, he found the supposed location of the item. It was a cave with an entrance shaped like a wildcat of some sort. He entered, facing various traps and puzzles throughout the cave systems, until he had finally made it to the end. There, on a short stone pedestal, was some sort of sword. It looked quite primitive, being simply a decorated stick with several obsidian shards stuck to the side of it. He grabbed the weapon tenderly, and everything suddenly flashed white. Charles was knocked unconscious. When he awoke, he felt lighter and stronger. The pack on his back, filled with moderately heavy tools and provisions, felt as if it weren't there at all! Furthermore, when Charles looked down to inspect himself, he found his hands encased in blue boxing gloves. Once he returned home, he tested himself. After putting himself through several taxing challenges, he found that he was indeed changed by the experience. He found himself not only stronger and faster, but more durable, being able to take several body blows from his butler, who was quite skilled himself, as his sparring partner. With these new gifts and a strange pair of boxing gloves, Charles drove forth and fought injustice as Chuck Atlas! The name, however ridiculous, was inspired to Charles by a famous American bodybuilder from the twenties, an idol of Charles'.

The Powers

Power 1: Superhuman Strength

Power 2: Superhuman Endurance

Power 3: Superhuman Agility

Power 4: Well-honed Boxing Skills

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 8
Speed: 4
Durability: 7
Fighting Skills: 6
Wealth: 3

Last edited by ChuckAtlas on April 19th 2014, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChuckAtlas
ChuckAtlas

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Job : What's that?
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Chuck Atlas Empty Re: Chuck Atlas

Post by Forceaus April 19th 2014, 3:27 pm

You have 29 out of 30 points spent. The first point in wealth is free.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ChuckAtlas April 19th 2014, 6:45 pm

Put the point in speed.
ChuckAtlas
ChuckAtlas

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 4
Job : What's that?
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 19th 2014, 6:48 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top