The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_vote_lcapNine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_voting_barNine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_vote_lcapNine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_voting_barNine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title? it's just a random fight..... (Dante)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) Empty Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title? it's just a random fight..... (Dante)

Post by Silus March 2nd 2014, 8:04 pm

The ground was dark, black and violet fires meshed with crimson flames as the smoldering earth beneath his feet flared, as if Gaia beneath him breathed through the embers. The trees stood tall, but burned and charred, held together only by sheer chance and foreign energy. Much while the area appeared to be outdoors, the orange burning skies and heavily clouded area above hid the ceiling that was nothing but black regenerative Gemini and brimstone. This place appeared to be wide and spacious, and while it was, it was far from the freedom of the outside world. This place...this place was The Hellfire Monolith. This place oozed the essence of evil, these runic markings, these ancient glyphs upon the large walls of the unknown organic material... all of it form ages far beyond the wakes of man...and all of them screaming with the essence of life and souls, all of them screaming out warnings and pleas for those who can hear them to be prepared. Their cries heralded an evil...a darkness far beyond that of even the Ethereal's. This was beyond them, Ouroboros would never admit it... But Silus was not a fool, this was beyond any and all things this world had ever known. For Silus it was quite the experience...to witness such knowledge and power...to be enlightened to the threats that lingered over his own realm. He always knew there was a darkness coming, but he was not entirely prepared for this.

The walls began to shift, the Gemini material seeming to undergo some form of respiration. The lay of the land shifting, as if it were a living entity. The heat in this place was unbearable, and while one could feel the heat, they did not sweat. It felt as if there were a fire from within, boiling them like lobsters. Silus immediately shifted uncomfortably as his own Gemini shielding lined down his back from the base of his neck to the tailbone. He hated heat, more than anything else. He quickly activated the Gemini device. Rungs forming over his body sliding down and forming over as piece upon piece projected out of each other and slid down the child's form, forming the Seraph Suit over his necklace, as the mask itself formed with a macabre violet glow around the eyes a pseudo fire emitted form his back and around his head, solidifying into a hood and cape of his own. The cape fell over him and allowed him to stand there without issue. The Lycan King’s Lavaliere flashed and suddenly three wolves were at Silus side. Hocus, the five foot black wolf with glowing Auburn eyes, Kaisses the five foot Son of Romulus and high-druid of Gaia with silver fur at his other side, and before him stood a young four foot wolf known as Yancey, and he was the Prismatic wolf. Silus was in uncharted territory, he could only look around the grand and enigmatic construct that was the Hellfire Monolith and wonder why he was here...and how he gets out. Perhaps there was the same as when those weird people kidnapped him...in order to go home he'd need to fight....

item list:

Last edited by Silus on March 2nd 2014, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) Empty Re: Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title? it's just a random fight..... (Dante)

Post by Doc March 2nd 2014, 9:15 pm

Though the area around him was dark and without clear definition, Dante showed no fear. It was not the first time he was placed within hellish holes such as this; holes that riddled the surface of Tartarus. As he walked along the valley of shadow and death, Dante did not show any hesitation, for the purpose of such a place was clear. He knew what he had to do. For within this place was the playground of dark gods, where they kidnap mortals and force them to fight. Dante had been along these playgrounds more than once before, and have left in both defeat and triumph; he knew what had to be done. Raising his hand into the air, Dante called Caex to his hand, and with a single slash, unleashed a legion of creatures formed from the Umbra. Another tap, and Dante watched as energy spread itself along the walls and columns; the energy of the Hunt. Dante observed as the energy twisted and turned along surface, scouring the area for Dante's would-be opponent; it would be with this that he gained his element of surprise, for only he could see the Hunt as it searched. His search did not prove fruitless, for in a place separate from his own, there were four essences.

Three belonged to canines, one to a humanoid; Dante did not require genius to tell that the humanoid was the target. Aiming his blade toward, Dante unleashed a bolt of energy directly towards the humanoid; a warning shot, one that would shoot straight through the floors of the tower. At the same time, Dante unleashed his legion of 25 monsters, letting them seep through the hole. But rather than make them attack, Dante had them monitor the lower floors save for the bottom, to allow him complete coverage of any counter attack.
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) Empty Re: Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title? it's just a random fight..... (Dante)

Post by Silus March 4th 2014, 2:23 pm

Silus' wolves dispersed, save for Hocus whom sat at Loki's side. Loki then used his telepathic power to establish a hive-mind between him and the wolves, sharing information at alarming rates that equated with Silus' mind. His Ether eyes looking all about...looking for life essence or related energies to give him an idea of what was going on. Silus saw the energies of his canine companions.

I SEE ONE-ooh... erm. Sorry Kaisses. Yancey's thoughts rang out as he whimpered. Kaisses just growled and shot Yancey a glare before looking at where a light sphere SHOULD have impaled the silver son of Romulus. Kaisses just grubled about the pup being trigger happy and searched around.  Upon a total scan of eye level there revealed to only be three living animal's on the floor...and those were the wolves. The rest were just trees. Maybe they could help them.

Kaisses, any luck with communing? Silus asked through their "conjoined" minds. The Silver wolf hummed as he ventured to the west. While Silus waited for an answer he looked up and he saw it. Energy...and if it looked like it was getting bigger, it's because it was. Silus, lacking the proper reflexes ended up being tackled by Hocus, whom had remained as a personal guard of sorts. Yancey formed a Photokinatic barrier, twisting molecules and forming solidified light as a shielding. Of course the Primal energy tore it asunder without so much as a second bought, thankfully the damage was minimal to the wolves and Silus. The Primal energy collided with the floor and dispersed... which means that apparently Silus' floor was as far down as he was "allowed" to go. Silus squinted, seeing a separate energy, humanoid...but there was this...other energy. Violet in color it proved that there was a rather decent number of creatures all scattered about...but they were not of the same energy.

Yancey I want a barrier over that hole. Kaisses, keep to the west, go to the far wall, but don't trust the walls to keep your back. Hocus and I are going to the east wall. I got a plan. Yancey meet up with us, be ready to shield Kaisses- like YESTERDAY be ready. Yancey, make sure to use yourself as a monitor to keep Kaisses' back watched. Kaisses, watch your front, Hocus watch that hole in the celing. I'm watching the energies. Silus gave out his commands and the wolves obeyed immediately, without a second's hesitation. Silus retreated to the east wall. They took their assumed positions and Silus' 50 meter radial sensory allowed him total cognitions of every little thing in that vicinity, and with that hive-mind link he could also commune with nature with the assistance of Kaisses. It gave Silus insight as to what was going on...and with these holes in the floors, he was able to use the upper tiers' natural resources as commune resources as well, allowing him a more "personal" understanding of these strange violet energy sources. Whatever this humanoid was it was commanding strange energies not tied to his own...not directly anyways. Silus looked down, for only a second to see Kaisses isolated form the rest.

Loki, you cannot micro-manage the entire pack. We've been a pack and done this long enough to know what to do. Let us improvise when the time comes...stop worrying about Kaisses...he's more than able to hold his own. You focus on staying alive. Hocus' calm and soothing voice came, the Asian wolf was right, Silus needed to let it go. He isolated Kaisses to test the man above. Would he pick off the straggler, or would he go for the objective straight off the batt? The little things that this man did/would do would tell Silus what he needed to know in order to win. Did the man have patience? was he an objectivist or a situational opportunist? Can the man use these "energies" on the upper levels, or were they neutral contestants? He would also need to assess how many were on each floor. There was perhaps just under a mile to a mile and a third between him and the humanoid, and twenty five essences of violet between them...

This was the end of talking and planning it would seem. Silus would take care of himself, and the rest would follow suit. He knew the environment, he knew the threat...and he was smart enough to recognize that he, in all technicality, knew nothing... He didn't want to call forth Yggdrasil this early. He'd have to see if Loki himself could cause a little trouble for the attacker.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nine levels, seven seals- does this even need a title?  it's just a random fight..... (Dante) Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top