The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
X-98B I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
X-98B I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
X-98B I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
X-98B I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
X-98B I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
X-98B I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
X-98B I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
X-98B I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
X-98B I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
X-98B I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
X-98B I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
X-98B I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
X-98B I_vote_lcapX-98B I_voting_barX-98B I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

X-98B

View previous topic View next topic Go down

X-98B Empty X-98B

Post by Teen Angel February 27th 2014, 11:10 am

X-98B
"... of course the only downside [to having super powers] being that uh... nope cant think of anything this is pretty freaking awesome"
Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: X-98B
Alignment: Neutral
Race:MetaHuman
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height:6
Weight: 212lbs
Blood type:AB+
The Looks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Reckless abandoned, tries to be responsible, knows right from wrong but sometimes ignores that, kind of anti social doesnt like many people, if he dislikes someone or something you will know, anti-authority, likes to move freely do whatever, knows he is above the law, very spiritual. Loves doing Graffiti and using spray paint and stencils to express his feelings or moods or just thoughts

History:At a young age Alex better Known as Felix was a key witness and soul survivor of a huge explosion of two cars with incorrect charged and installed Neon under carriages to be flashy that crashed very close to him and being born with the recessive super gene which allows the carrier to gain super human abilities that usually involve manipulating an element and in this case after he awoke in the hospital he realized he had super powers and he was only 13 years old and after many incidents of unfair fights and usage of his powers at school his parents finally gave up on him and turned him into the government while being transported the convoy holding Felix captive was attacked by other conduits near a native american reserve near Seattle and the tribe was actually the tribe of Felixs ancestry unbeknownst to him  he then stayed there where he learned to control and focus his powers after which one of his friends got him hooked on drugs always looking for a fix and hating the wait in between fixes complaining constantly the drug lord killed Felixs mentor from his tribe and he has sworn and taken action to use his powers to engrave the name of his mentor on all that get in his way of revenge. and he also casually on a regular basis kills drug dealers so no one has to feel the same thing he did ever again hopefully.

The Powers
Power 1: Neon manipulation (vary in density and shapes, sizes, and uses) (Uses:Projectiles from bullet to roket size, making objects that are neon like a sword made of neon or a stick)

Power 2: Neon Dash (Run super fast 5 times faster then normal humans and have a colorful trail able to go up walls) (one post cooldown and only allows to dodge and move 50 meters away)
Spoiler:

Power 3: Neon Drain Regeneration (drains neon to heal 5 times faster then average healing)(minor wounds heal in about a minute) (major wounds take about a day depending on location)
Spoiler:

Power 4: N/A

Grid
Intelligence:2
Occult:0
Strength:3
Speed:3
Durability:5
Ability: 4/2/5
Fighting Skills:6
Wealth:1

Last edited by X-98B on March 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : better representation of me)
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 47
Job : Heaven's Hellfire ruler
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

X-98B Empty Re: X-98B

Post by Forceaus February 27th 2014, 11:55 am

Personality and history could use a bit more to them.

The super hearing could cost only 1 point

Telekinesis at 2 points would be pretty weak. How much it could lift is equal to the strength level's lifting capabilities. At 2 points it would be equal to 2 strength.

The titanium blades cost 2 points and damage based on strength

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 4th 2014, 12:39 pm

Just need a listing of their alignment so we know whether they're a hero, villain or renegade.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen Angel March 5th 2014, 10:57 am

I think thats all i needed to fix

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 47
Job : Heaven's Hellfire ruler
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 5th 2014, 1:24 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 23rd 2014, 12:49 am

Unapproved per request

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 23rd 2014, 2:48 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum