The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Brad Walsh App I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Brad Walsh App I_vote_lcapBrad Walsh App I_voting_barBrad Walsh App I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Brad Walsh App I_vote_lcapBrad Walsh App I_voting_barBrad Walsh App I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brad Walsh App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Walsh App Empty Brad Walsh App

Post by Samify February 20th 2014, 10:29 pm

Bradley Walsh

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: -
Title: -
Alignment: Chaos Neutral
Race: Human/Wolf
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6" 2'
Weight: 70kg
Blood type: A

The Looks

Human Form

Spoiler:

Wolf Form

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Brad is a typical teenager, he spends most of his time with his friends and his technology. He loves his entire family, but shamefully he loves his dog the most, a German Shepherd named Cooper. Brad keeps in contact with his friends regularly, he seems to believe that he is the glue that keeps all of his friends together, without him, they would probably disperse into their own groups and never speak to each other again. Brad likes to be the centre of attention, that need has caused him some problems when it comes to his education however. Brad is quite athletic, he plays sports with his friends and runs with Cooper on a regular basis, giving both of them the exercise they deserve.

History:
It was a typical day for Brad, he was on his way home from school with his friends, he was going to go inside, relax with his family, take a run with Cooper and then probably go to sleep, he didn't account for the several hour snooze he had before he began his to-do list, this threw all of his events out of time, he ended up having to take a run with Cooper at a later time than usual, with the sun lower than it would normally be. Brad had thrown on his running gear, a short sleeved shirt, shorts and his running shoes, he let Cooper out and they both ran the same path that they always do, a loop that goes from a sidewalk around through the forest trail and back home. As the pair of them reached the forest trail, it had become quite dark, all Brad wanted to do now was to get Cooper home safely, he had other ideas.

Cooper had stopped suddenly in the centre of the trail, something that he had never done before. "What's up bud?" Brad asked him rhetorically, Cooper had caught a scent of something strange and he wanted to investigate, no matter how many times Brad had said no, Cooper dashed into the tall trees and out of Brad's sight. Calling from a distance was Brad's first idea, but he soon had to man up and go in there to try and find his little friend, several more calls were sent with still no reply. Brad heard a stick crack behind him, he span around to see a large shadow moving towards him through the trees, "Cooper! Is that you buddy?!" he yelled once more, but the shadow continued to creep towards him with no sign of stopping. In a flash, the shadow had leaped towards Brad, sending him to the dusty floor with a 3 pronged scratch on his shoulder, this thing looked like a wolf, but there have never been any wolf sightings before in his hometown of Lexington, Nebraska. This wolf began to circle Brad, he tried his best to shoo it away, but it simply wouldn't run away scared. It looked like it was going to finish the job, but Cooper had appeared from the shadows and attacked the wolf in a desperate bid to protect Brad,  the fight was rather one sided however as the wolf made quick work of Cooper, injuring him greatly. Brad couldn't let his safety attempt go to waste, so he bolted back through the forest the way he came and sprinted all the way home, stopping for nothing.

His parents where skeptical at first, and so where the paramedics when he got his scratches looked at, he was lucky he got away with his life.

The Powers

Power 1: Transformation (2): The wolf that attacked Brad was actually a Werewolf, the scratch that was delivered to him caused him to become one, so on every full moon night in his future, he will turn into a barely controllable beast.

Power 2: Heightened Senses (1): As the full moon night draws closer, Brad's sense will become heightened, all smells, sounds and sights will be much clearer to him.

Power 3:

Power 4:

Human Form
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 1
Ability: 3
Fighting Skills: 1
Wealth: 1

Wolf Form
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Durability: 7
Ability: 3
Fighting Skills: 4

Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Brad Walsh App Empty Re: Brad Walsh App

Post by Arcana February 22nd 2014, 11:08 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum