The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapUp in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_voting_barUp in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapUp in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_voting_barUp in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 Empty Re: Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani]

Post by Hanna January 16th 2014, 12:17 am

“You’ve been gone for six months and that’s what you’re worried about? Gossip?” Salone said in disbelief. Hanna looked up at Salone and then back at Sam. Clearly he was in trouble. “Zoe came and found me after you left. In tears, saying you hadn’t come home and hadn’t answered her calls. You could only imagine her fear for you… considering everything that has happened to her and to you.”

Her brown eyes contained flecks of amber that seemed to pulse with fire. “And what other things that happened that you two didn’t tell me; So if you want to know if we talked about you, yes but rarely because it hurt her to much!”

Salone stood and shut her sketch book; Hanna swiveled around to look at Salone with an evident question on her face. The mother sighed and adjusted Hanna so she was sitting on her hip and clinging to the front of Salone’s t-shirt. Then Hanna turned to look at Sam before giving him the world’s most disarming smile ever.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 Empty Re: Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani]

Post by Samify January 17th 2014, 6:56 pm

Sam shifted as Salone began moaning at him, it was probably a pretty stupid thing to say, but he already felt bad about what he did, and he did what he did to protect Zoe to begin with, there was no winning. Sam put his hand up to Salone whilst she was talking to get her to stop, he already understood everything she was saying and what she was going to say next. “Do you not think I felt the same way every day? I kept a picture of her in my pocket and looked at it every day, that was the most precious thing that I had on me… Leaving for so long made me realize how much Zoe means to me, that’s why I came back and got down on one knee… It’s just a shame it didn’t quite go how I wanted it to.” Sam put the coffee mug down and shook his head, Zoe put her life on the line whenever she left the house, killing demons and the like, but not once did Sam ever complain to her how dangerous it was and how worried he would be whenever she was out.

I appreciate what you did for her, not only for last night, but while I was away too, I did what I did for her benefit, I was scared that what I turned into would come back when I was near her, when I was that thing, I couldn’t control what I was doing, but I could see everything that was happening… It was like I was stuck in some kind of shell, but unable to move.” Sam hopped and sat up on the counter next to his mug, he stared at the ground and played with his jeans, it didn’t matter how many times he tried to explain why he had left or where he had been, he always sounded like the bad guy and he felt like no one could understand why he did it, he might as well just had sat there and accepted he abuse.

Sam was ready to leave already, he just wanted to lock himself into a room to escape everyone and their opinions of him, silence would be his new best friend, but it would also be a strange transition. Without warning, he teleported back into the room he had awoken in, he appeared staring out of the window to the streets outside, he had no idea whether Zoe had gotten up already, he just wanted something simpler.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna January 18th 2014, 1:05 am

Zoe woke up slightly, realizing Sam had just poofed back in.

“Hey,” She croaked, pushing herself up and out of bed, stumbling slightly before catching herself. “Well that was gracefull.”

Then she moved over and wrapped her arms around Sam’s middle. Hugging him tight and resting her head on his back as Sam was facing the window. She was still wearing her ripped tank top and battle suit pants, but hey they were comfortable. Her dark brown hair was tousled and her bangs were sticking out at slightly odd angles.

“Hey? Whats wrong?” Letting go she tugged on his arm to get him to turn around. Zoe sighed before standing on her tip toes, “You know what, never mind.”
Running her fingers along the back of his neck, Zoe attempted to distract him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Up in a puff of Smoke [Closed to Ani] - Page 5 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify January 19th 2014, 7:34 pm

Sam acknowledged Zoe waking up, but he didn’t turn around to greet her, he just turned his head slightly and replied with a “Hey” in return, he turned his head once again as he heard a table move with a rather hard thump, but after seeing Zoe was still ok, he didn’t try to help her. Sam was having thoughts of moving away from the city, moving away from people in general and living a life with Zoe in a calm, rural area in a field somewhere where he didn’t have any worries or people to make assumptions about him, it would just be him and her and the pets living in a quiet area where nothing could hurt them. Sam smiled as he felt a pair of arms warp his waist, he placed his hands on her hands and stroked them softly as he was deep in thought, if he brought up the idea of moving, he wasn’t quite sure how Zoe would react to it, Sam didn’t know very much about her likes and dislikes, so coming up with the idea of moving into a rural area could either be a great idea or a terrible one.

Zoe could tell that something was wrong with him which is why she released him and tugged him lightly on the arm, but Sam was still questioning whether to ask her or not, he had been away for 6 months only to return, propose to her and then ask her to leave her home and go with him to a less busy area? He didn’t have the right to come back into her life and mess it up like that, so he decided that for now, he should keep it to himself. Luckily for him, Zoe lost interest in what was bothering him and ran her fingers along his neck, he was ashamed to admit that he was rather ticklish in a variety of locations on his body and Zoe appeared to be extorting that, his head bent backwards in an attempt to stop her from tickling him, forcing him to turn around. Sam smiled and pulled Zoe in for another hug before letting out a groan, “Oh I don’t know, I guess it’s taking some time to get back into the swing of things, waking up at a reasonable time of day and looking of the window to see that and then turning round to see you, it’s certainly a big change from waking up in a strange motel next to a screaming couple.” Sam shivered as his hands made their way to the blood soaked part of her tank top, the hard fabric scraping against his skin forced to him to pull back slightly with an odd look on his face “We should get you back home so you can get changed, those clothes aren’t exactly gripping onto your body anymore.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna January 19th 2014, 9:00 pm

Zoe arched an eyebrow, a slight grin playing across her lips.

“You’re concerned about my clothes falling off? Hng… those monks did put a number in your head.”

Zoe teased him before catching the odd look cross his face. “What’s wrong?”

She lowered her hands down from his neck so they rested on Sam’s chest, looking up at him with concern filled blue eyes. “What’s on your mind? You’re supposed to talk to me, or did you forget that I’m your girlfriend you proposed to.”

Letting her old coloring fade back in, Zoe blinked a few times to clear the wild red strands of hair out of her face. Taking a few steps back she sat on the edge of the bed, tugging Sam with her to get him to sit down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify January 19th 2014, 9:26 pm

Sam rolled his eyes as Zoe teased him on his choice of words, she knew what he meant but she enjoyed testing him in that way. Zoe’s hands moved to his chest, he looked down at her as she looked up at him, uh oh… The puppy dog eyes, one of Sam’s many weaknesses, he could never resist those eyes, if that look was accompanied by a question, he would have to answer it with no doubt. He couldn’t resist those eyes and he sighed as she dragged him over to the bed, of course he didn’t forget that he proposed to her, he was never going to forget it.

He sat down in a huff beside her, he hated it when she used that look on him. “I was just thinking that maybe I don’t want all of this.” He gestured to the window, targeting the busy streets and tall buildings outside, “Being with the monks for so long and living where they lived showed me how great being isolated from the world really is, hearing the wind blowing and the birds chirping… I must sound like a bit of a nutcase right now, but I just want something a little simpler, something more secluded and quiet and relaxing and calm, a place to live away from all of this. I used to enjoy living here, but now after 6 months of being away, my whole mind-set has changed, I honestly don’t expect you to feel the same way and believe me, I’m not moving away from you to somewhere else, if I was going to move I would want to move with you and the pets, otherwise not at all… I just wouldn’t feel right about appearing after being away for so long and telling you to move with me.” Sam scratched at the tattoos on his arm as he blurted all of this out, it was better to be out in the open than staying just with him, and there is nothing Zoe could get mad about so it wasn’t like he was going to get yelled at. Sam let out a small sigh of relief as he laid back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, he nudged his head over to look at Zoe “I like your hair” he said, noticing that the colour had now changed to what it originally was.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna January 19th 2014, 10:12 pm

Zoe watched him as he spoke, her head cocked to the side.

“You don’t want all this?” Zoe murmured questioningly, settling down beside Sam on the bed, tracing his tattoos with a finger. “No one in their right mind wants to run around constantly dealing with city life. I was raised on a farm, I miss it quite often. So if we need to get away for a bit. I’d say yes to that. It would be a small adventure. As far as moving goes, let’s wait and see. Hmn?”
Smiling slightly, Zoe propped herself up on her arm and kissed Sam lightly. “And of course you like my hair, its red and smells of strawberry shampoo.”

She figured that as long as they were alone, Zoe could slip back into the old coloring. Sam liked it the most and he looked like he could use the familiarity.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify January 19th 2014, 10:37 pm

A small adventure?” he asked whilst laughing, “It sounds like the least exciting adventure that I’ve ever been on, but it sounds great” he received another kiss before pushing himself up off of the bed “How did she know I like strawberry shampoo?...” he thought to himself.

Alright lazy, get some breakfast and say your thanks and goodbyes to Salone, it was incredibly nice of her to let us stay the night, and if it wasn’t for her, you wouldn’t be here” Sam boop’d Zoe lightly on the chin before heading towards the door, he turned back to say one more thing before leaving “When we’re done, we’ll get you home so you can get changed into something less… rippy, you don’t understand the amount of self-control I am using right now…” Sam tossed the leather chord of his sheathed blade over his back and slipped out of the room.

He headed back towards the living area, the two large dogs had barely moved since Sam was last there and Salone hadn’t moved very far either. He stood by the doorway of the kitchen and watched Salone doodling in her sketchbook as she always would, Hanna had noticed his presence already and flashed him a smile, causing Sam to smile back. “I’m sorry about poofing away just now” Sam said as he rested his head on the doorway and startling Salone slightly, “I just needed to clear my head for a moment, I can’t afford to get angry anymore, I’m probably better off being locked up in a tower somewhere and being guarded by a dragon until a handsome prince rescu- I’m not quite sure where I was going with that…” Sam stopped himself mid-sentence to save himself from anymore embarrassment, although for an unknown reason to him, Salone didn't look very impressed or amused at what he had jusy said. “Again, I just wanted to say thank you for helping Zoe, she’s awake and moving around now… Hard to believe that we still keep in contact with one another after we met in London who knows how long ago, time certainly has changed the pair of us, for better and worse.” Sam held his arms out by his side to remind Salone of what he was, not a human, a Titan, not one of Sam’s finest life choices, greed got the better of him, but he was trying his best to live with his decision every day.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna January 19th 2014, 11:47 pm

Zoe grinned slightly, “I thought you were in for a dull adventure. “
Watching as Sam rolled off the bed, Zoe gave him a devilish look. “Self restraint? That would be a first.” Before he poofed out of there.

Salone jumped slightly as Sam reappeared, “Will you ever stop doing that?” She asked, sighing while Hanna tried to charm Sam. The little flirt. Then she listened to him talk before sighing.

“Life is a journey. It’s not about the destination it’s about what we do. Here.” Salone stood, handing Sam Hanna. “Let me go get Zoe a change of clothes so your not tempted. ”

Salone had excellent hearing; it was rather easy to change how much she heard with shape shifting. Not that Sam needed to know. Zoe had heard the whole conversation and she chuckled as Salone opened the door.

“What color did his face turn?” Zoe asked, still laughing. Salone provided an answer that made both women laugh. After a few minutes, Zoe emerged in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. As well as her battle suit and tank top in a bag. Hanna was gurgling at Sam, staring up at him with wide blue eyes.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify January 21st 2014, 6:38 pm

Sam had a child thrust into his arms, he quickly scrambled his hands to give Hanna enough support as he held her, allowing Salone to do her business, Sam peeked down to Hanna who was looking up at him, when she noticed she had been caught, she buried her face into his shoulder. Sam began to think of what Salone had just said, she was giving Zoe clothes so he was not tempted? Sam thought his conversation with Zoe was in confidence but apparently Salone had the ears of an owl and heard everything that he had been saying.

Sam didn’t quite know what to do, he was just standing still holding a child and staring at two dogs who were calmly staring back, that was when he could hear laughing in the other room, no doubt the two girls were teasing him about whatever they could muster. Sam moved to the living area where he leaned his back against a wall and held the child to his chest, he stared at her and she stared back, but Sam could not help but feel sorry for her “You’re not going to grow up with a dad…” he thought, “I don’t quite know what growing up without a father can do to a child, but if you ever need any help with anything, I hope I can be there…” Sam gave Hanna a light peck to the forehead as she continued looking at him, the whole staring thing was beginning to make Sam uneasy, she didn’t take her eyes off of him the entire time he had held her.

One of the dogs had now moved off of the couch and was standing around Sam’s feet, he didn’t look like he had any malicious intent, but it still didn’t look like it could trust him as a friend. The dog lay by Sam’s feet and stared at a wall thinking of who knows what, the warmth of the pet actually transferred to Sam’s own feet, and for that he was gracious

The two ladies had shown themselves and were looking quite chilled, it must have taken them a while to calm down from all of the laughing they had been doing. He was happy to see Zoe looking healthy again and waited patiently for someone to take the bundle of joy out of his hands.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna January 23rd 2014, 12:43 am

Hanna gurgled at him, clutching at his shirt with a tiny but chubby hand, staring up at him with bright blue eyes while the women walked in.

“Making friends?” Salone asked while Zoe stared at Sam hard. She appeared to be thinking, a dangerous pass time for her.

Hanna cooed at him before swiveling her head around to look at Salone, showing a toothless baby smile. Gir got up off of Sam’s feet, wagged his tail and trotted over to munch on Dragon’s ears. Which he did not seem to appreciate because the two started to tussle, Hanna gurgled at them, seemingly trying to cheer on one of the creatures. Salone chuckled and took the baby from Sam. Hanna stopped making noises at the dogs before turning her attention to her mother. Carefully, it seemed, the child reached up and touched the dragon medallion around Salone’s neck before lowering her hand.

Zoe stepped around Salone and slid her hand into Sam’s. “Hey, ready to go?”

After several minutes of saying goodbyes the two started home.

Stopping on the door step of her home, Zoe looked up at Sam, “Can I talk to you for a minute before we go inside?”

Placing the bag down on the steps she looked back at him, “I saw the way you where looking at Hanna. I think… I am ready to try again. Even though it terrifies me. “
Zoe waited for his response, looking down at her white and long fingered hands. She was agreeing to marry him, to be his family and for him to be hers. Carefully, she waited before looking back up.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify January 23rd 2014, 1:08 am

Sam relieved his duty as baby holder over to Salone as she took the child off of him, that was when a playful dog fight broke out in the corner of the room, both dogs were rather large and it wouldn’t surprise him if one of them went a little too far with the playing and caused some actual damage. Sam turned back to watch Hanna attempt to grasp at the medallion around Salone’s neck, it was a curious little pendant and Sam still did not quite know the sentimental value of it, however Sam too has a pendant that has some value to him and he rarely tells anyone of its origins.

Whilst Sam was distracted, he felt a hand slide into his, Zoe had approached him and was ready to leave, so without further delay they both said their goodbyes, Sam thanked Salone again for the help and thanked Hanna for the fun few minutes that he managed to share with her. The pair left the household and walked back to their respective house, Sam received many different looks from passers-by as they noticed the fairly large sword that was strapped to his back, but with one arm around Zoe who was now happy and healthy, he didn’t have a care in the world.

The couple reached the door of their home, Sam was waiting for Zoe to use her key and enter the home, but instead she turned to him and asked to talk before going inside. “Sure, what’s up?” he asked, however in his mind he was thinking of every possibility of what this conversation could be about and there was a variety of different things that Zoe could choose from, both good and bad. As Zoe placed her bag down by the steps, Sam placed his sword down so that it was leaning against the wall just to the side of the door, he turned to her as she began speaking about him and Hanna, she then explained that she was ready to try becoming a family again, despite how much it scared her. Sam assumed this meant she was saying yes to the proposal that he had given her a day or so ago, a smile came across his face as he executed a warm hug that lasted several seconds, his smile was still visible as he took a step back and reached into his back pocket, the ring, that was still in its box, was pulled out and held in front of him, he opened it and slowly raised the ring out of it “Never left the bedroom without it” he said as a sign of how confident he was that she would one day say yes to him. With Zoe’s permission, he raised her left hand and slid the ring onto her ring finger. “I can understand how hard it was to make this kind of decision, but now we have the rest of our lives to look forward to and I personally can't wait to see what happens.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna January 23rd 2014, 1:49 am

Being engulfed in Sam’s hug, she buried her nose in his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his middle. His happiness was somewhat contagious and Zoe couldn’t resist giving him a goofy grin. The ring did pose a problem however, her silver band sat on her left hand so it had to be moved to her right, which felt awkward to Zoe. She was so used to it being the only piece of jewelry that she wore but now she had another ring.

Weird.

Smiling slightly, Zoe muttered something along the lines of, “Well then. Some adventure.” Before leaning forward and kissing Sam. Zoe had learned early on that engagements where best sealed with a kiss. Her hands where on either side of his face before they slid down to rest on his chest, trapped between the two individuals.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top