The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jericho I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jericho I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jericho I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Jericho I_vote_lcapJericho I_voting_barJericho I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Jericho I_vote_lcapJericho I_voting_barJericho I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jericho

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jericho Empty Jericho

Post by Jericho September 7th 2013, 5:38 pm

Jericho
I will destroy evil!

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: The Tragedy
Alignment: Lawful Good/Chaotic Evil
Race:Human(Metahuman Disease)
Hair:Black
Eyes:Bright Orange
Height:4'6"
Weight:100lbs
Blood type:N/A

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Jericho was born the son of a military scientist, and a stay at home mother. His father was loving and caring, despite his line of work. Jericho's father Luke was a hard worker and made sure they always had food on the table, and that his only child was taken great care of, spoiling him rotten. Jericho was a sporty, smart, and typical boy. He knew alot more than other kids because his daddy taught him things every day when he returned from work. When Jericho became exposed to Theta 3 he went into a coma for years. His father had worked the entirety of those six years using his jobs resources under the table to cure his precious child. Though Jericho's mother was lost to the disease, he was revived by his fathers intense plutonium treatment. His personality at this point can be quite bipolar. With an equivalent level of plutonium and disease within his body, be can act just as any 12 year old would(though more mature and intelligent, wanting to use those powers for good). With too much disease and not enough plutonium, he becomes animalistic, even cannibalistic. He runs on all fours, and wreaks havoc, biting people, destroying buildings. Losing most control.

History: Jericho was born to a loving family, his mother a stay-at-home mom who taught him to tie his shoes, clean his plate, and behave himself, and a father whom worked in a chemical weapons laboratory, whom taught him how to tough out injuries, how to ride a bike, and how punch someone in the face when they bully him. This child, Jericho displayed above average intelligence, and was an athlete at heart.

One evening his father brought home a project from work for the very first time, and shouted at Jericho when he tried following to the lab in the basement. Jericho was only 6, he wasn't going to let his silly daddy tell him no. He walked down the stairs as his dad carried a specimen in tongs, and a biohazard suit slowly over to a vial.

"SILLY DAD! You look so funny!" Cried Jericho, causing his father to jump, startled, he dropped the specimen and as he watched helplessly it dripped into his sons eye.

"JERICHO!" He shouted in tears. His sons eyes becoming bright orange as he seized violently on the ground. Then stopped. His heart continued to beat. But he was gone. His mind was deadened. As the disease was supposed to do.

Luke, Jericho's father, couldn't stop his wife from touching the boy, causing her to follow in his footsteps. He spent the rest of his time working for the company, while he was supposed to be finishing Theta 3, the metahuman destroying disease, creating experimental cures for his family. Eventually being fired, he lost his wife, and revived his child with plutonium. The disease ate radioactive cells by choice, destroying all carcinogens, no risk of cancer. And the plutonium destroyed the disease at an equal rate. Though the plutonium had to be reloaded through inhalation every 6 hours.

"Daddy I had a dream that me and mommy died. But that's silly, it was just a dream."

Jericho was 9 years old. His father spent the rest of the years he had explaining to his son how to suppress his condition, and filling his head with knowledge on the world, warning him of the bad people who would be interested in taking him. Teaching him how to control the newfound strength and abilities, and telling him to remember to be good to people forever. He gave him a key card to the door to his lab. And an ear-stud that would begin to beep if Luke ever discovered a cure.

"Son, I will be living here for the rest of my life, until I can undo my own mistake. Please don't try and come back until that beeps, I can't bear to see what I've done to you."

"Alright dad, I love you."

"I will always love you son, I've left enough plutonium inhalers to last you a lifetime in the vault outside of my lab, please only come here to get them as needed."

Jericho stepped out of his home, a bloody tear fell down his cheek, and he rushed out into the world to do good.

12 years old, mentality of a grown man, stepping out on his own.

The Powers

Power 1: Jericho has superhuman physicality when in perfect balance with his forms.

Power 2:

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence:2
Occult:
Strength:8
Speed:6
Durability:6
Ability:
Fighting Skills:8
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:1

Jericho
Jericho

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top