The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_vote_lcapWaking up in the GUN prision. I_voting_barWaking up in the GUN prision. I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Waking up in the GUN prision. I_vote_lcapWaking up in the GUN prision. I_voting_barWaking up in the GUN prision. I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Waking up in the GUN prision.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waking up in the GUN prision. Empty Waking up in the GUN prision.

Post by shaunmaster5000 February 19th 2009, 7:02 pm

Avenger woke up, in a cell and had an iv in his arm. as he woke up the iv froze over and Avenger ripped it out of his arm. Avenger jumped up from the bed and went to the opening of the cell and yelled, "where the fuck am I?"
shaunmaster5000
shaunmaster5000
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 367
Job : swimming, chilling with friends
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Waking up in the GUN prision. Empty Re: Waking up in the GUN prision.

Post by shaunmaster5000 February 23rd 2009, 11:09 pm

Avenger began to freeze the cell bars hoping to break them and escape.
shaunmaster5000
shaunmaster5000
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 February 23rd 2009, 11:17 pm

Ana walked in, laughing. "You cant freeze those," he said, "Your powers have been nullified in that chamber. Otherwise, we would have no purpose for it. I suggest you sit down, and work on a sudoku. Making one up for yourself. its very relaxing."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ana Powergrid
Waking up in the GUN prision. Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by shaunmaster5000 March 2nd 2009, 5:06 pm

Avenger screamed at the fool who chose to mock him. "How dare you, I will get out of here and rip your heart out personally." Avenger than withdrew his blade and swung at the bars hundreds of times.
shaunmaster5000
shaunmaster5000
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 March 2nd 2009, 7:13 pm

Ana chuckled. "Nice stick." He said, for that was what the mans blae was. "You didnt think we would actually allow you to bring in that sword, now would you? you could hurt yourself." Ana chuckled. This man is already half crazy, wont take much to put im over the edge. He though with a smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ana Powergrid
Waking up in the GUN prision. Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by shaunmaster5000 March 2nd 2009, 8:37 pm

(no one can touch my sword other than the wielder.)

Avenger quickly looked down and noticed the all he had was a wooden stick shaped like dark blade, Avenger released a devilish holler into the air. Avenger than held out his hand calling dark blade to him. hoping that it would also destroy the force keeping him in the jail..
shaunmaster5000
shaunmaster5000
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss March 5th 2009, 6:32 am

(( there is no ability in your item application that states that you can make your blade come to you, also, the bars arent a power, so you cant "absorb" or do much of anything to them ))

Waking up in the GUN prision. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by shaunmaster5000 March 14th 2009, 10:45 pm

Avenger getting aggravated started to punch at the bars violently...hoping to break or bend them.
shaunmaster5000
shaunmaster5000
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss March 16th 2009, 5:46 am

(( your powers are canceled inside of the prison chamber btw, you pretty much have to be rescued or become really lucky, which isnt likely ))

Waking up in the GUN prision. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top