The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Venatorus I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Venatorus I_vote_lcapVenatorus I_voting_barVenatorus I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Venatorus I_vote_lcapVenatorus I_voting_barVenatorus I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Venatorus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venatorus Empty Venatorus

Post by Count Solar July 16th 2013, 4:45 pm

Real Name: Elrenian Name- Venatorus. Earth Name- Edward Monroe.
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Venatorus
Title: Former United States Secretary of Defense
Alignment: Good Neutral
Age: Cover age on Earth-38 Real Age- Unknown, somewhere between 1300-1900 years.
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Hazel-Green with light brown around the edges.
Height: 6'6
Weight: 260 lbs
Blood type: N/A DNA is slightly different than that of a human/Blood "type" universal, adapts to the body it is in.

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):
Dark brown  hair, with hazel(brown/green) eyes. Sharp chin and high cheekbones. Most likely to be seen wearing a charcoal black suit. The suit is imbibed with Armonolin, to prevent the need for repairs or washing. Costume- A high tech Elrenian suit of armor used for travel in harsh conditions and for war. The suit is made of an Osmium and Rhodium alloy, along with other minerals unique to Elrenia. It has an Armonolin-powered "brain" which molds the suit to the body of the wearer.

Personality: Edward Monroe is very easy going, He is well liked among colleagues and friends, and has a great sense of humor. People who know him closely describe him as "witty" and inquisitive. On the other hand, Venatorus is a more solitary figure. Although on his home planet he acted in a manner similar to that of his alter-ego, he is far too intelligent for most people on Earth to comprehend, and no other being can even begin to relate to the ordeal that is known as a possessing a superpower. However, as he has recently discovered the various groups of superheroes that inhabit Earth, his philosophy of "it is better to not get attached/keep to one's self" may change.

History: Born on Elrenia, an extremely advanced planet, inhabited by the Elrenians, a human-like species. However, Elrenia had been split into two factions, the Krazia and the Kiaren generations ago, who are constantly at war. The Krazia have a democratic society, whereas the Kiaren are a monarchy. Venatorus' father was the chief adviser to Herlian, the elected leader of the Krazia. The Elrenians had been tampering with the various uses of Armonolin, a common yet valuable energy form on Elrenia. It had long ago been discovered that over 80% of the Armonolin on the planet fell into Krazian territory. This infuriated the Kiaren, and was the cause of many wars. The Krazians decided that they would end the war between the Elrenian people, once and for all. They figured as Armonolin was their second most plentiful resource (after water) that it would make sense for them to use it in the war. It was theorized that it could be used to travel vast distances quickly, through teleportation. Venatorus volunteered to be the subject in the first experimental use of a teleportation device. Upon it being activated, the device became malfunctional, fusing the molecular structure of his DNA with Armonolin. He was then teleported, however instead of going to the designated site he was transported into the Earth's atmosphere. He arrived on Earth in 1936, and took the alias of Mark Jay, whom as he fought in the second World War. After receiving two silver stars and a medal of armor, he quickly rose to become the United States Secretary of Defense. After amassing a rather large personal fortune, and using his own funds, he tried to create a teleportation device to send him back to Elrenia. However, this device did not work. Disheartened, he faked his own death and donated all of his money to various charities and organizations. He has since been involved(behind the scenes) in helping to prevent several attempts by villains for world domination and/or destruction. He is now known by the name Edward Monroe, a District Attorney, and has decided to become a more active member of the superhero community.

Power(s): Energy Absorption/Manipulation. Venatorus can absorb any form of nuclear, electrical, thermal or minor cosmic energy, and can also produce his own energy for use. This energy is then converted into Armonolin, a highly powerful and volatile energy that is the main source of power on his home planet. However, this energy is then converted into Armonolin, a powerful and volatile form of energy on his home planet. The Armonolin that comes from his body is much more powerful than that on Elrenia, and can be manipulated in an aura-like manor. Venatorus can use this in battle, whether it's in defense, forming it into a shield-like structure, or offense, by imbibing it within objects to make them into (or into better) weapons, or by simply throwing or striking out with the Armonolin (in a whip or lightning bolt-like form). When imbibed within an object, that item becomes not only more powerful, but extremely more durable (i.e all of his suits, as they seem to never stain or tear, even when an attack were to damage his body).

Grid:
Intelligence: 8
Occult:0
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth:1

Last edited by Solaronic on July 17th 2013, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Venatorus Empty Re: Venatorus

Post by Forceaus July 16th 2013, 5:27 pm

Personality needs more to it.

No stat can start above 8. Using the energy for combat and healing will require separate points. As will using it to heal yourself and heal others. In other words you'd need 3 separate sets of points covered under ability for those powers. They can exceed 8 collectively just so you know.

Describe how Armonolim works. Is it similar to Aura?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 17th 2013, 7:51 am

Thanks for the feedback. Should be better now

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 17th 2013, 8:45 am

Neat.

So long as you don't go absorbing all of the attacks sent your way, we're good to go.

Approved and moved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top