The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_vote_lcapMoon Hawk [Hero] I_voting_barMoon Hawk [Hero] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Moon Hawk [Hero] I_vote_lcapMoon Hawk [Hero] I_voting_barMoon Hawk [Hero] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Moon Hawk [Hero]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moon Hawk [Hero] Empty Moon Hawk [Hero]

Post by Moon Hawk June 4th 2013, 10:14 pm

Moon Hawk
'Nocturne'

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Moon Hawk
Title: 'Nocturne'
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Caucasian/French
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 156 lbs.
Blood type: A-

The Looks

Without Costume:

Costume:

The Legacy

Personality:

André is the quiet type, the non-social type, always to himself. However, he can be social when he feels like it, and whenever he wants to make new friends or superhero allies. André is, however, extremely kind and friendly to those that need help or they drop something, which forces his mind to think socially. André loves to work out and exercise, he wants to keep his body in shape, especially for his real world job as a model. André also enjoys movies and he's a real movie buff, which also explains why his second career involves movies. André also enjoys animals, dogs are one of his best friends. Finally, André enjoys both human sexes, sexually.

History:

André Ziehe, born on December 9th, 1995, has always been that kid that was confused for shy and anti-social, when, in reality, he was just truly misunderstood altogether. He was a kid that knew how to talk, but didn't bother to. He was a kid that knew how to play football, or basketball, or even baseball, but didn't want to. Not out of laziness or boredom, it was just not his preference. To his mother, those things meant that he needed rehab or therapy, he truly didn't. So, instead of just asking him what was really wrong, she just shipped him off to rehab for a month, and only at 10 years old. André's father, billionaire entrepreneur and franchise owner, David Ziehe was extremely furious at André's mother.

When André exited the slightly creepy rehab hotel, he wasn't traumatized or anything, but it made his intelligence boost to heights his mother couldn't comprehend. The reason behind that was that, the Rehab Center wasn't a rehab center, it was the home of a notorious scientist whom experimented on kid's minds. Making kids not harmed in any way, but smarter; more advanced. (We won't get into the Scientists past, but...)The Scientist was Dr. Van Schneider, German experimenter. His dream was to improve the world, but instead of a regular way, he made it into a creepy and sketchy way, morphing children's brains for the new age.

When André arrived at his home, it had seemed nothing had happened, but instead of being shipped off again, André decided to pretend to be happier and participate. He didn't want to leave again, and definitely not to the rehab center. Only one good thing, other than his intelligence growth, happened at that rehab center: He met a girl named Alexis Barr, a pretty young girl the same age as him. They often talked and joked around with each other, and soon became friends...

During their time apart, André suffered from Sexuality issues. Not knowing which sex he truly wanted. He liked both, and his mother and father often fretted about this. However, his mother was reluctant on sending him to another rehab center or camp, just for his well being and David's anger. So, she spoke with him about sexuality and she decided, whichever he chose would be okay for her, and David soon agreed. Later on in life, he still hasn't quite chosen, but he really liked Alexis...

After about 10 years, the two met with each other, now out of their parents home. After some time of talking and fun, the two became an item, not yet married, but together. However, after huge crime growth and mystical beings arriving on earth, the two decided to put their relationship on the side to help Earth. Before this, though, the two both became millionaires, each, Alexis selling paintings and the likes, and André Modeling. André also recieved money from his father every month, one hundred thousand dollars to be exact. André also worked as a Screenwriter, which made a little above regular amounts of money, but he did it because he loved it. So, back to near present. The two, using their billions, created Nth Metal Wings, for André. They set out to fight the villains and douse the flames of evil. They created André's costumes and set out to the streets. Alexis became his best friend, their relationship simmering down and diminishing.

After almost 2 years, present, the couple haven't stopped fighting crime. They do feel that the government may have something to do with the crimes, so they stay Neutral for the sake of both sides, sometimes fighting against the Police. The two are now looking for others who want to join them in their time of need, they need other Super Heroes to fight with them, whether they're Neutral, Chaotic, or just Good, they call out to them. Also, André has created a company known as Ziehe Tech, they create weapons, computers, and even T.Vs, just to keep themselves on top and to help their Superhero needs. Alexis is André's Tech Adviser, Manager, and 'Secretary' if you will.

The Powers

Power 1:
Crescent Claws
The Gauntlet on his right arm ejects sharp metal crescent-shaped "Talons/Claws" that can pierce through anything from Clothing to Brick, including flesh and bone. (Can pierce brick, but cannot go all the way through)

Power 2:
Terror Scream
Due to a micro chip he implanted into himself, he was given terror screams, screams that can instantly give a person a headache and split their ears. The screams are almost like the famed hero "Black Canary".

Power 3:
Lunar Gusts
Due to his vast knowledge and surplus of money, he managed to get workers to dig out Nth Metal, the metal used to make his wings. He decided to build tiny Energy Pulsars into them,. So, in this attack, a purple energy forms into a purple ball of energy, in which he flaps the wings to send the energy spheres at his foe in a swift manner.

Power 4:
Flight
The ability to fly with his Nth Metal Wings, 'Nuff said.

Grid
Points Used: 30
Intelligence: 7
Occult: 0
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth: 5

Last edited by Moon Hawk on November 21st 2013, 12:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Moon Hawk
Moon Hawk

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-06-03

Back to top Go down

Moon Hawk [Hero] Empty Re: Moon Hawk [Hero]

Post by Moon Hawk November 20th 2013, 9:44 pm

Completion Bump.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Moon Hawk
Moon Hawk

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 20th 2013, 10:10 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top