The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Disarmonia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Disarmonia I_vote_lcapDisarmonia I_voting_barDisarmonia I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Disarmonia I_vote_lcapDisarmonia I_voting_barDisarmonia I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Disarmonia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disarmonia Empty Disarmonia

Post by Guest May 27th 2013, 7:31 pm

Disarmonia
"That writen in the ink of the scholar fades less quickly as the blood of a martyr."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Disarmonia
Title: The God Slayer
Alignment: Neutral Good / Neutral Evil
Race: Human / Spiritual entity
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6 foot even / 6'5"
Weight: 184lbs. / 510lbs.
Blood type: O+ / O-

The Looks

Brayden Lynch:
Spoiler:
Disarmonia:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Brayden is the cocky New Yorker who KNOWS he's all that. He's the best baseball player his college team has, he's the hot guy on campus and he's the one everyone likes. The fact that he's had attention his entire life has given him basically a high-horse attitude and he seems to rub off as a prick. This is correct. Brayden has a bit of an attitude issue and isn't looking to get it fixed anytime soon. Everyone wants to be this kid, and everyone treats the guy like he's the second coming of Christ. He's an aggressive, hard-headed guy who comes off as a perverted jock with a god complex.
Disarmonia views himself as a god amongst men. He's cruel, heartless, manipulative, and always straight to the point. He's proud, violent, and has absolutely no fear. A total God-complex creature who knows no fear and holds life as nothing more than something for him to take away from those who are not of his design.

History:
Brayden has a tortured history. He had always been a star baseball player in his home town, he had enough talent to even make it professionally his little community believed. But while Brayden appeared to have it all, no one really learned the truth until it was too late. When Brayden was ten his parents underwent a gruesome divorce, which took a heavy mental toll on the poor boy. He blamed himself and he thought that he was the cause of the divorce. Brayden spent years alternating which parent he lived with, and no matter where he went he had it rough. His father was a raging alcoholic, who rejected his son for everything he did. No matter how good he was at sports or no matter how hard he tried to be the son his father wanted, he never could seem to measure up. Within the time at his dad's house he was abused, beaten, neglected and criticized on the harshest of levels. Even when he escaped from his father, he was with his mother. While his mother was much kinder to him, she was forced to make a lot of 'less than moral' choices and sold herself out just to make due with the life she had tried to build. No matter where he was, Brayden was never safe. A few years later, his mother ended up bringing home a client that took more interest in violence than what he made it out to be as. The man killed Brayden's mother, then after finding Brayden, violated him and cut him to death's door.
Once he recovered from the ordeal physically, he went to his dad, who now had full custody. Life with his father only worsened, now his father would tell Brayden that everything that happened WAS his fault. Eventually Brayden ran away, leaving his home and running to Chicago, on foot. Once there, he went to his mother's sister's house, and hid there. Brayden's father never looked for him, he refused to even have a funeral when they presumed him dead. Now Brayden lived with his Aunt, he finished high-school and with his Aunt being the influential person she was, pulled strings with the prestegious College of Genetic Research and Biological Sciences in Chicago. Brayden got in only because of his talent as a baseballl pitcher, and it earned him a full-scholarship. Brayden ended up almost failing out of the first semester, and ended up enlisting help from one of the smarter people in the entire college, a fellow student Zell Atterrius. Zell agreed to help Brayden so long as Brayden left him alone after that, a deal Brayden wasn't able to hold up to. The following year Zell and Brayden ended up being randomly assigned to the same dorm room, and There they both are to this day.
Disarmonia is the manifestation of 'The monster within' Brayden. Disarmonia is a guardian spirit that lives within the ancestry of Brayden's family. A Magi, one of the first men ever to master magic, created the being known as Disarmonia in order to help him conqure the world of mortals.The creature was so powerful, that he brought the beings who were known as God's to their knees. Brayden's Ancestor was the man who killed the magi. In the last of his moments the Magi fused Disarmonia with the knight, and cursed his bloodline. The Magi dies saying "One day, My power shall be unleashed once more." Now, Disarmonia has manifested inside Brayden.

The Powers

Power: Disarmonia Awakening: Grid shift from Brayden to Disarmonia. (2 ABL)

Power: Psionic barrier: Brayden's emotional stress levels or high adrenelin levels will trigger a chemical reacion in his brain, which will cause a nearly indestructible telekentic barrier that shields himself from harm to form. The shield is like a seocnd skin and fits tightly to him. (8 ABL)

Disarmonia's powers.

Power: Fog of War: Disarmonia takes the form of a misty haze. while in this form Disarmonia cannot be detected within the realm of mortality, neither can he be affected by anything of the physical realm. If disarmonia is inhaled, the mist will confuse the person who inhaled him. (Mist duration 2 turns. Turn CD) (2 ABL)

Power: Magic
Spells:
Spoiler:
Grid

Brayden's Grid:
Intelligence:2
Occult:
Strength:2
Speed:2
Durability:3
Ability:8/2
Fighting Skills:1
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:
Wealth:1

Disarmonia's Grid:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Void on May 28th 2013, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Disarmonia Empty Re: Disarmonia

Post by Guest May 28th 2013, 4:07 pm

Ready for judgement
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 28th 2013, 9:07 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum