The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_vote_lcapNCP: Penelope Kendric I_voting_barNCP: Penelope Kendric I_vote_rcap 
ghost
NCP: Penelope Kendric I_vote_lcapNCP: Penelope Kendric I_voting_barNCP: Penelope Kendric I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

NCP: Penelope Kendric

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NCP: Penelope Kendric Empty NCP: Penelope Kendric

Post by Hanna April 18th 2013, 11:12 pm

Regular NPC Application
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:  Circuit
Title: Circuit
Alignment:  NG
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Penny wears her dark brown/auburn hair loose or up in a pony tail with longish bangs
Eyes: Wide faun brown eyes
Height: 5’9’’
Weight: 125 range
Blood type: B-

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):
Spoiler:
Costume: Penny’s costume is a brilliant technological advance. On her wrist she wears a face watch. The outside has a silver band around the face that rotates. Penny rotates the band around the face and outward from it comes a suit that covers her in overlapping black scales like a second skin. She can see out but people cannot see in, much like the two way mirror concept. The scales are composed out of a thin layer of metal and are extremely difficult to break.  The super suit is a machine without weapons; it serves as her strongest defense in battle. This suit also increases her her strength.

Personality: Penny is kind and has lots of patients, a person has to be if they are a doctor and a mad scientist on their free time. Penny is also very cunning and has a photographic memory. But she is brutal in judgment and does have many secrets, not as many as her roommate Salone, but still a lot of secrets. Penny is soft spoken and rarely raises her voice unless she is Circuit. She is prone to bouts of Sarcasm, do not worry, it is not contagious.

History: Penelope Kendric was born in Great Britain and moved to the United States when she was 15 when her dad lost his job. During this time when watching the Olympics she found out she had muscle memory, anything she sees she can do. The girl moved to Maine and then to New York within the next few years. She finished school with straight A’s, with the aid of her photographic memory. During her high school career, Penny discovered she had Technokinesis when her vehicle broke down. At twenty-two she was at a party and a girl by the name of Salone turned herself accidentally into a Puma (Mountain lion). Penny shot the mountain lion and managed to help the girl turn back.  During this time Penny was engaged to a man named Eli Paulson. He perished tragically in an accident a year later. Since then Penny has refused to be in any serious relationship.
It this age of 25, Penny is currently a doctor and is working on a solution that may save Salone’s life. On top of that she has developed a past time of inventing things. Most of the time it just causes unexplainable explosions in her basement and nothing really comes out of it, except for a sulfurous smell. Her roommate Salone compares it to the odor to burning underpants when asked to describe the stench. She and Salone share a massive King Shepherd named Sasha. Sasha looks like a German shepherd, but twice their size, and very, very fluffy. Originally she wanted a cat but Salone said no. So they got the next fluffiest thing.                

Power(s):
 Muscle memory ~ Any physical activity she sees she can do. (I.e fighting moves, acrobatics, piano playing ect…)
 Technokinesis~ Penny can fix any piece of machinery and she can physically animates them. She prefers to fix things rather than make them do her bidding.  

Grid: Penelope Kendric
Intelligence: 6
Occult:
Strength: 3
Speed:3
Durability:5
Ability: 1/4
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1

Last edited by Anime on August 13th 2013, 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

NCP: Penelope Kendric Empty Re: NCP: Penelope Kendric

Post by Chellizard April 20th 2013, 3:47 pm

Muscle Memory is like 2 ABI or 1 ABI. I'm fuzzy on that. And how big of a thing would you want to animate? Dependent on the size determines teh prize in ABI.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
NCP: Penelope Kendric JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 20th 2013, 3:52 pm

The most she does with her animation is maneuvering light poles, her suit, and occasionally starting her car when she cannot find the keys. After I have her for awhile she will most likely get stronger.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

NCP: Penelope Kendric Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 20th 2013, 6:43 pm

All right. :]

Approved and moved. [ and yes it was 1 Abi for the muscle memory thing ]

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 13th 2013, 10:09 pm

Unapproved and moved for edits.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 14th 2013, 12:15 am

Converted to an NPC. Moved to the NPC Vault.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top