The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Armada I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Armada I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Armada I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Armada I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Armada I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Armada I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Armada I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Armada I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Armada I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Armada I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Armada I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Armada I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Armada

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Armada Empty The Armada

Post by Mykel Thames April 14th 2013, 3:21 am

Name: The Armada

Leader:
Mykel Thames
Co-Leader:
N/A
Other Members:
N/A

Allies:
Talons

Group Symbol: The Armada Cm_punk_straight_edge_logo_

History of Creation:
Through the times of Dominus and times before it has appeared that the police has been getting sloppy and that they also can not keep up with their work since it is getting to difficult for them. Now it is time for some people to group up and secretly help out. Mykel has now taken action into his own hands to lower the crime rate from normal people, meta, and Dominus. He will in act the chance to lower the chance for evil to succeed in the world. He soon plans to have this grow in to a super power. They will be known on the streets and every where a round as a mythic legend. No true evidence will ever be gathered against them and no one but the members and alliances will know they exist. He only accepts people or ask for them if they prove worthy or good for the group. He will take the small group that he has and try to help heroic teams or groups in the act of defeating Dominus.

Basic Mission:
Our group goes out at nights or day in the occurrence to finding anyone committing an evil crime. Once found try to apprehend them no matter what. Anything leading to higher groups like mafia and drug lords will be scared into quitting and will spread the legend of their name to other crime offenders. Everyone who uses violence or evil for their habits will fear the Hand of Justice. If this leads to taking down a villainous meta human try for cap, and when seen unfit or out of reach go for the last resort and kill. Killing is always last resort.

Rules:
Never truly tell off the name of the group ever
Never let out information to anyone except group officials
Never kill a living soul unless it is the last resort
And never ever commit an act of evil or treason to these rules or members
These acts will get you hunted down.

Member Application:
Name-
Age-
Ability or Strengths- (What you are good in. Include what makes you a powerful person.)
Weakness- (It will be nice to have someone cover your back)
Reason-

Group Temporary HQ:
Large house set off on the outskirts of Los Angeles. It is hidden by woods, but is set up to where it looks like the house is of no suspicion. It appears completely normal from the outside and inside. It also appears that is used frequently and it facilitates plenty of people. It has the basic 4 rooms but 2 bathrooms. It has a utility room, living room, and kitchen. Its nothing special now but it will grow when the money is provided.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3k98a3152UA/T3Xgg8WLC3I/AAAAAAAAFIs/OHoXWnum7cA/s700/11679265_700x525.jpeg

Group Color:
Red

Last edited by Mykel Thames on July 23rd 2013, 9:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

The Armada Empty Re: The Armada

Post by FantasyTropes April 15th 2013, 1:57 am

I believe that Neuro would a rather decent fit. Yes, I'm thinking he'd fit like a glove... a glove upon the hand of justice!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
FantasyTropes
FantasyTropes

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh April 15th 2013, 2:16 am

And I will have Dustin in this group but he does not count on the roster since I have Mykel in here too.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames July 16th 2013, 9:45 pm

Member Application:
Name- Mykel Thames
Age- 19
Ability or Strengths- Manipulation of Fire and Air and also has a high Occult knowledge.
Weakness- He has a weak human body that can easily be damaged.
Reason- Seeing all the crime committed Mykel has gone off on his own to form a hero group to subdue evil people and place them where they belong; behind bars. Secretly goes out to find the bad people and any other character of villainous resemblance.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top