The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Merlin unit 2.4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Merlin unit 2.4 I_vote_lcapMerlin unit 2.4 I_voting_barMerlin unit 2.4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Merlin unit 2.4 I_vote_lcapMerlin unit 2.4 I_voting_barMerlin unit 2.4 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Merlin unit 2.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merlin unit 2.4 Empty Merlin unit 2.4

Post by The Great Kromo March 29th 2013, 8:33 pm

WIP WIP WIP

Full summon Npc
NPC Application
Real Name: Moe Engineered Reasoning & Logistical Interface Nanobots
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title: Version 2.4
Alignment: Submissive
Race: AI
Hair: Negative
Eyes: Negative
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies
Blood type: Negative

Spoiler:

Personality: M.e.r.l.i.n. is a self aware AI programed to be completely obedient towards Kromo, and maybe even a tad bit condescending. For a computer it really seems to have a strange disposition at times.

History: Created from the sweat, screams, tears of arduous research, Merlin was to be Kromo's ultimate assistant. Using the most sophisticated AI as well as using her on brain wave patterns to serve as a model for Merlin's advanced neuralnet, Kromo was able to gain that ally that she would need in order to start acquiring the resources and talent for her dreaded Idol Project.

Power(s):

Power 1: Nano Machine creation
Merlin can generate advanced Nano bots at almost any location due to it's extensive integration with the worlds network.
Power 2: Technopathy
Merlin can affluence or outright control most if not all tech. Anything that it is unable to control is analyzed thoroughly and brought to the attention of Kromo for immediate acquisition.

Merlin has no true physical presence but the main unit housing for Merlin is located deep underground on a government military installation. It's true nature and location kept a secret from almost all on base. Since Merlin is self aware it is almost impossible to hack and is able to alter it's own files on the fly, trapping would be hackers in an infinite loop of deception and confusion.

Grid: (26 is the max) (No stat over 7; maybe 1 8 stat)
Intelligence:7
Occult:
Strength:
Speed:
Durability:2
Ability: 8/7
Fighting Skills:6
Magic:
Spells:
Potency:
Flight:
Wealth:

When dealing with NPCs for Summons, a Summoner will get 1 "Full" Summon which allows for 1 30 Point Grid summon.
The Great Kromo
The Great Kromo

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top