The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_vote_lcapYmir, the Stone Cold Hero I_voting_barYmir, the Stone Cold Hero I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero I_vote_lcapYmir, the Stone Cold Hero I_voting_barYmir, the Stone Cold Hero I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero Empty Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero

Post by Ymir March 11th 2013, 10:24 pm

Ymir
"Freeze"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:Ymir
Title:Icy Hero
Alignment:LG
Race:Caucasian
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Blue
Height:6'
Weight:225 lbs
Blood type:A

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality:Ymir has always been a lawful and justice minded person. He has always seen the bright side of everything. He seems to always be in a positive mood until a villain appears, then he completely goes into a serious mood. He won't get out of the mood until he battle his over. He will occasionally make a pun or joke if he is winning or if he is about to get the upper hand but usually is highly focused and serious. Outside of combat, he is a highly respectful and compassionate person and highly cares about the innocents and civilians. He will stop at nothing to try and protect the people.

History:Ymir was born to a two parent home. His father is also a meta human and an ex superhero himself. His father, as soon as he discovered his son's abilities decided to train him. When he turned twelve, his father was attacked by one of the super villains from his past and was crippled. He lost the use of his legs and Ymir was highly angered by the event, and took it upon himself to replace his father as a Super Hero to make sure no one else would be injured and no one would have to endure the pain of seeing their loved ones injured ever again.

The Powers

Power 1:Ice/Snow Manipulation, Ymir was born with the ability to manipulate cold and ice and various forms of attacks, and freezing various areas differing in sizes and shapes and objects for several different effects. He is able to create and manipulate ice to animate it, move it, or shape it.

Power 2:Superhuman Intelligence, since a child has studied and been a strong follower of science to better understand his powers. He has also been able to invent several different inventions, gadgets, and weapons to support your powers.

Power 3:Superhuman Speed, has always been able to run at fast speeds growing up been when his powers manifested it seemed his speed also increased.

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence:8
Occult:0
Strength:2
Speed:6
Durability:3
Ability:7
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1

Ymir
Ymir

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero Empty Re: Ymir, the Stone Cold Hero

Post by Forceaus March 11th 2013, 10:46 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum