The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Victor Ryuu I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Victor Ryuu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victor Ryuu Empty Victor Ryuu

Post by Kennyrules March 11th 2013, 11:26 am

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Zou
Title: None
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 160 lbs (72.57 kg)
Blood type: AB

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):
Victor is crippled, and thus will never be standing as he is in this picture. However, all other pieces of this picture are accurate.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Victor is a bookworm. He has little to do with people. They are, at best, tools to him. Creatures of the earth like any other. That is not to say he is without emotion or empathy. The few he calls friends, he defends and aids to the very best of his ability, but the rest he simply views with a casual disinterest. If he can help, he will, if only to gain a favor in return. If they stand in his way, he avoids them or makes them move. Victor, at his core, pursues power and influence to protect the few who still call him friend. He is thus not committed to the common good of mankind nor does he bear mankind any malicious intent. His world begins and ends with him and his few friends. The rest will manage themselves.

History:
Victor was born a cripple. His spine had broken as he left the womb, and he was never able to develop use of his legs. This meant that, from the start, Victor was confined to a wheelchair. His mother tried to help him get accustomed to life in the wheelchair, and was very caring throughout his childhood. His father was cold and distant, and never said much. Victor’s childhood was difficult, but he didn’t have too many things he could complain about. A functioning, loving family, but few friends at school. Nobody wanted to hang out with the cripple, after all. His speed at moving around was, well… laughable. Victor was the kid who was easy to pick on. But it didn’t deter him.

He performed well in his studies, and in the absence of many close friendships, Victor found solace in pursuing fantasy books. Novellas. Occult tomes. Anything that captured his imagination. Unfortunately, not all of the books he read were fantasy. The more he read, the more he became fixated. He began to notice more things around him, supernatural things. Was he crazy? No, not quite. It was more… that he was a wallflower. Nobody paid him any mind, so he was very good at watching and understanding. And through watching, Victor saw what many missed. He saw the supernatural, in pieces and fragments.

So Victor became even more withdrawn as he continued to delve into the arcane. And one day, it happened. As he was reading a book, he found a hidden node, a gateway to some other realm, or perhaps a pocket space between realms. Victor was never quite sure. What he was certain about was that he found a trapped spirit there. The spirit was not particularly good or evil. It was a wandering spirit, nomadic and observant. In many ways, Victor and this spirit were the same. The spirit begged him to release it from the realm it had been trapped in. In return, it would grant Victor a portion of its powers, the ability to control some small portion of reality.

Victor was hungrier than that, though. He had been ridiculed and mocked his whole life. So instead of releasing the spirit, he captured it. Trapped in a spell circle of his own making, Victor was able to absorb the spirit into himself, destroying it, but gaining its power. And what a power it was! Victor found that he could manipulate wires. Only wires. But he could manipulate them as though they were mere extensions of his body. In his studies, he had heard of one spirit only that could have performed that. Zou, Lord of Wires. It seemed that now, Victor had replaced that spirit.

Victor gained some magical ability as well, though because his powers were so limited and focused in scope, his spells likewise shared that limitation. Victor practiced and perfected his own mastery of his new powers as he graduated college and moved out into the world. As it would happen, he found a full time position as a librarian at a local school… which suited him fine. He would find a use for these newfound powers. For now, Victor practiced. He trained his abilities and honed them in a genuine obsession.

Power(s):
Power 1: Wire Manipulation – Victor can manipulate any wires in the area, and any wires nearby will react to his calling, allowing Victor to know just where there are wires, and how many he has to work with. Electronics? He can manipulate the wires inside them. Barbed wire fence? Yup. Power lines? Victor can manipulate them. They function as extra arms, in a sense. They react to Victor’s will, and move as he tells them to. After years of practice, Victor can control a breathtaking amount of wires at one time with surreal precision and speed. The wires can hover up and down and fly to a certain degree. Victor himself is unfortunately tied to the ground and has no hovering ability of his own. [8 Ability to this power]

Power 2: Master of the Arcane – Victor has been confined to a wheelchair his entire life. And he didn’t make many friends. He prefers his books. And because of this, he buried his mind in them. People don’t want to have much to do with a bookworm, and so this drove Victor further into the books... and further into the Occult. Soon, his mind was filled with dark truths. Soon, his mind knew more than he was prepared for.

Grid: (30 points)
Intelligence: 0
Occult: 8
Strength: 1
Speed: 0
Durability: 1
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic: 7
Spells: 3
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

The Spells: Nearly all of Victor’s spells focus on enhancing the wires he manipulates. For a detailed explanation as to why, see his history.

Wire Eye [Basic]: Victor can take some wire, and manipulate it into the shape of an eye. This eye can be manipulated as normal. This spell allows Victor to close one eye, and see through the wire eye instead. This spell can be maintained indefinitely at the cost of some concentration and focus from Victor each turn.

Wire Telepathy [Basic]: Victor can communicate telepathically for a short duration with anyone, so long as they are touching one of the wires he is manipulating. This spell can be maintained indefinitely at the cost of some concentration and focus from Victor each turn.

Wire Invisibility [Low]: Victor uses a very small, focused invisibility spell to make one small strand of wire (20 feet or less) invisible to the naked eye for 2 rounds.

Wire Meld [Low]: Victor causes any wires touching together to meld into one. This can be used to make a longer strand of wire, or fuse together a large jumble of wires into a solid metal block, perhaps to make a shield. Wire that is fused together and no longer considered a “wire” can no longer be manipulated.

Wire Chainsaw [Medium]: Victor focuses his energies on some strands of wire he is manipulating. They are coated in a magical energy that makes touching the edge of their surface akin to touching the blade of a running chainsaw, except with very sharp blades. A very destructive spell, capable of sawing through most things given enough time. This spell can be active for up to 4 posts.

Electrical Disturbance [Medium]: Victor can control the flow of electricity (and energy in general) through his wires. This means that the electricity (or energy) goes wherever he wants it to. In this way, he can use power lines to ensnare a person, but not electrocute them unless Victor wills it. Likewise, he can hamper most electronics by making all wires lose their conductive properties. This ability affects all wires Victor controls when activated, and lasts for 4 posts.

Last edited by Kennyrules on March 11th 2013, 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kennyrules
Kennyrules

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Victor Ryuu Empty Re: Victor Ryuu

Post by Chellizard March 11th 2013, 1:14 pm

You do not have to waste 1 point in flight to be able to make wires fly and float.

I will allow you to do that without wasting a point there.

Put it somewhere else; say, wealth, or even your magic bar to make his spells that 1 ounce stronger. :]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennyrules March 11th 2013, 1:42 pm

I appreciate it. I moved the point into magic. Thanks ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Speaking
Thinking
Telepathically Speaking
Kennyrules
Kennyrules

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 11th 2013, 1:57 pm

Approved and moved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top