The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Nightly Ride (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nightly Ride (Open)

Post by hazard5259 March 15th 2013, 2:26 am

"No rope, but riot cuff should do the same trick. Billy said tossing him a few sets and taking a few himself. the blood dripping from While the majority of Billy's face was cover, his eyes could show the pain he held. "First It's not Kidd. The papers and the news get it wrong, it is not Kidd BB" Billy almost sounded adjitated by the kidd comments, "it's Aftermath." Billy zipped the riot cuff tight around the two he dropped. He then pulled from a pocket a bandage wrap and quickly tied off the wound before he lost more blood. "and for the record this wound will be closed up before I wake up in the morning, and I'll be back to normal before I ride tommorow."

Billy looked around, something was still off, something was missing. "This isn't it. Theres something we are missing." Billy couldn't place his thumb on it. Billy looked down at his vest and pulled a bullet from his vest, and dropped it on the ground. He popped on his radio transmitter "Aftermath to Opps. Hostiles neturilized info the LEOS they are restained at the end of the tunnel beneath the bank in a jewerly store 1 to 2 blocks away."

'Rodger that kidd, you comming home or staying out." Billy's father asked him.

"Dunno something abouth this doesn't sit right with me." Billy told him.

"Any wounded" Hos father asked, "just my self a through and through in the leg, and some here who where knocked out by a guy who happened to be in the area. Super strength, possible concusions. I would suggest full examinations on them. Logging off for now."

Billy hit the nob and shut the transmitter off.

hazard5259

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 16th 2013, 2:08 am

Rex looked down at the bad guys and reaching down he grabbed one and slapped him until he awoke; Dropping the man in front of the kid he walked over and leaned against the wall. His eyes shifted to the glass door wondering what was taking the cops so long. "Aftermath? You go by Aftermath? Ok than, I'm Rex and no that isn't a fake name. I'm Rex Collins, So...Aftermath. You feel something isn't right here? than ask the guy who was in the plan. If he lies I'll break his toes one by one just for fun." Walking over to a glass case he looked inside seeing a large diamond necklace set with rubies and wondered what kind of people spent money on such crude things.

The kid spoke to someone on the other end of his mic not that it bothered Rex he could take care of himself well enough if they tried anything. Sirens could be heard coming closer so it now seemed the cops had caught on, flashlights shined down the hole so apprently they also had breached the bank. Rex always wondered why cops were so useless these days.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hazard5259 March 16th 2013, 2:32 am

"Yea. I go by Aftermath, but none of the cops, the detectives or the news reporter seem to have figure that out yet, and since I don't stick around for interviews well yea you get the idea." Billy said. Billy was tempted to say something along the lines of "Intimdation gets you nowhere", or " You wont breack any toes while I;m here," but Billy had a better idea. Bad Cop , Badder Cop. Billy pulled a mag filled with red clear red bb's. This was not his normal load. He changed mags and dropped the round loaded in his 1911. "I Have a better idea." Billy said to Rex.

"If he is man enough to lie to me I'll shoot him with one of thease." Billy said and walked over to on of the Assult Rifles and cleared it real quic and through it in front on the guys so it landed at his feet. He then pulled the trigger of his 1911 BB gun launching a fire embeded BB at it. Thte bb tore right through the metal. Correction in melted through metal. "Normally I use thease for melting through locks, but it should go through skin pretty easily." Billy let the idea set in. "It wont kill you at first. You see it would cartrize the wound, stopping all bleeding. You'll pass out from pain, we'll wake you up, and start again.Eventually we'll get an answer or we'll go through so much soft tissue you'll lose body parts or I'll hit a vital organ. So choose?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 Hazardsmall
hazard5259
hazard5259

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 20th 2013, 2:42 am

Rex shrugged away the mans nickname it was his choice what he went by so no big deal on his part, he just knew no one in the Private Police would ever had been allowed to go by a name like Aftermath. Sounded like something you got from Panchos or delivered Dominos pizza. Making a couple of smooth steps over to the man on the ground who stared at the two men like they had come from some nightmare. A mountain man that shrugged off bullets and made cavlar vests seem like toilet paper an threatened his toes. Than a psycho pre-teen with a bb gun that fired ammo that could go through metal this was not his day.

Rex sat on the windows ledge and stared out while listening to the man, the sirens were coming closer and Rex had no intention of letting the cops bumble into his catch. Besides after a week this guy would be worth at least ten K as a "Escaped" fugitive involved in a bank robbery. Rex listened to the kid try and wheedle info out and sighed. He leaned down to look the man in the eyes and smiled. "Listen, the thing about torture is after awhile you say whatever you can to make it stop this I understand. But at the same time when someone really knows what they are doing than well the pain to your mind is worst than the body." His eyes shined with a inner demonic light and tilting his head sideways he smirked and in that moment he looked like Gabriel himself had come down to visit the robbers.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hazard5259 March 23rd 2013, 1:41 am

"Look I swear." The man screamed, "I don't know anything. I was simply given some money to sit here and look like I was robbing the place." What the man had said caught Billys instant attention.

"Look!" Billy exclaimed, "What do you mean look?" Billy said aiming the gun at the mans face making sure he had clicked the safety and keeping that out of sight of the man. Billy was beging to smell a set up, and he didn't like that at all.

"We where supposed to just waste your time here. We didn't realize we where supposed to hold Psycopaths here!" The man looked like he was about to wet himself.

"Alright Last question. Give me an answer I like and you can keep your face." Billy said, "Why why did they want us here?" Billy wasn't sure the reason, but it could have been anything, an assasin could be waiting outside, abomb could be in the building, or it could be a diversion for something bigger. Billy needed to know. Knowing might be the diffrence between life and death at the moment. He failed to speack to Billy,"TALK!" Billy screamed. He re clicked the safety off aimed at a loaded gun and fired. The round melted the guns bolt, but not before setting off the round chambered inside. The round fired and loged itself into the wall.

A Nightly Ride (Open) - Page 2 Hazardsmall
hazard5259
hazard5259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top