The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_vote_lcapBilly "the Kid" Burns I_voting_barBilly "the Kid" Burns I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Billy "the Kid" Burns I_vote_lcapBilly "the Kid" Burns I_voting_barBilly "the Kid" Burns I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Billy "the Kid" Burns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Billy "the Kid" Burns Empty Billy "the Kid" Burns

Post by hazard5259 March 8th 2013, 11:43 pm

Billy Burns
”It’s Not Kidd BB, It’s Aftermath, AFTERMATH!”

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Kidd BB, Aftermath
Title: None
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’10
Weight: 115
Blood type: A

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Jason’s mind is tactically trained like his fathers. Almost to the verge paranoia he has a good reason to be. He always fears his work on the street at night will affect his home life. While on the Job he strong willed determined and has no fear.
In his civilian life he is almost the same way. The only exception is that he is trying not to draw attention to himself.

History:
Billy had a pretty average child hood. His healing factor discovered pretty early in his life by his fathers who choose not to divulge it to Billy’s mother. As soon as Billy could raise a gun he was taught to shoot by his father whom was a police officer and former soldier. At the age of thirteen Jason received his first BB gun. After spending a day shooting target one suddenly burst into flame and Billy became suddenly exhausted. It would be two years before Billy realized the extent of his powers. At the age of 15 Billy’s Mother of killed in a bank heist and Billy and his father began to grieve. At 16 the robbers were discovered and Billy after preparing for their discovery went after them. He spared their lives and left them for the cops. His father booked them and when he returned home he saw his son bandaged up and the evidence in his room. His father instead of getting mad at him started training him in hand to hand combat and bought him a new set of BB, and Paintball guns for him to utilize in his fight. At the age of 21 Billy goes to school for Criminal Justice and fights at night. After losing his mother his greatest fear is losing his losing his father. Billy’s father when he is in the field runs an ops center at home. Billy’s father is also teaching him to be investigator like himself.

The Powers

Power 1: Healing Factor: Billy has a healing factor. Most grievous wounds will heal within 24 hours of acquiring them. Before any wound can start healing whatever caused the wound must be removed.

Power 2: Elemental Embedment: Billy can emend certain elemental qualities into items. The elements and what can be transferred and to what extent will be explained below. Billy normally gives these qualities to BB’s. One of the primary problems with this ability is it requires a lot of energy for Billy to create these rounds and thus cannot create them in the field. This means the Billy is limited to what he can carry on him. One important thing to note is that if he already has embedded an element into something it remains until used. If an item is already infused with an element too it can’t be removed or reinfused, but it can be altered meaning that on the field he could increase the strength or decrease it as need be.
-Lightning (Abil:4) Billy’s most commonly used ability. Billy utilizes this to create stun weapons similar to Taser weapons. This ability he has incredible control over and can fine tune it as necessary making the rounds stronger or weaker as need be. His maximum output could drop an elephant or stun a superhuman at Dur 6 with a single round, and Dur 7 with several. He can also use them to effectively EMP electrical devices.
-Fire (Abil:2): One of Billy’s least controllable elements for the fact that he prefers Less then lethal means. Billy will normally keep a mag of these will him to burn through, chains or anything that would get in his way.
-Ice(Abil: 4): Another one of Billy’s preferred Less than Lethal alternatives. While not strong enough to freeze a whole body with one hit but it can freeze limbs easily, and with several shots it can freeze a person.
-Earth(Abil:2) Another Less than Lethal Method used by Billy Rounds infused with earth Hit like bullets but still fly as easily as bb’s and don’t cause puncture wounds like a bullet.

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult:-
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Ability: 3
Ability: 2
Ability: 4
Ability: 4
Ability: 2
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: -
Spells: -
Flight: -
Wealth: 1
hazard5259
hazard5259

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Back to top Go down

Billy "the Kid" Burns Empty Re: Billy "the Kid" Burns

Post by Chellizard March 9th 2013, 2:27 pm

I'm gonna say yes to this. But don't be unrealistic and carry an arsenal with you at all times.

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top