The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A meeting of two pathes  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
A meeting of two pathes  I_vote_lcapA meeting of two pathes  I_voting_barA meeting of two pathes  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A meeting of two pathes  I_vote_lcapA meeting of two pathes  I_voting_barA meeting of two pathes  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A meeting of two pathes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of two pathes  Empty A meeting of two pathes

Post by Johnny Mason December 18th 2012, 6:32 pm

Johnny had been patrolling around the outer limits of the city all night. Some calmer section with mostly houses. He’d just been cleaning up a few petty crimes really. The usual late night crimes, mostly attempted theft. He had a man cornered now, behind a house he’d been trying to break into. Johnny had hoisted the man right out of the broken window and plopped him in the back yard.
Johnny was sure he looked more imposing dressed in his makeshift Costume than he ever did as a civilian. A cold glint came of the shiny white Motorcycle Helmet which protected others from seeing his face with a black-out Visor. The Matching blue, white, and black Motorcycle suit allowed him to walk around without attracting too much attention but also seemed as good a costume as any.
He pushed forth energy to both of his hands and blue light flickered menacingly about his hand as he stared down at the crook. “Now, we can do this easy way, or the hard way. Either you come with me to the station without struggling, or I have to knock you out, your choice. ” Blaster stated, a southern accent prevalent in his voice even when he tried to hide it.
Johnny Mason
Johnny Mason

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Job : Full Time student
Registration date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

A meeting of two pathes  Empty Re: A meeting of two pathes

Post by The Fallen One December 19th 2012, 12:32 am

Damien hated big cities. He hadn't known that before today, but god was it obvious. It was a stimuli nightmare. Every one of his senses was overloaded, or at least near enough. Even in the quiet of the night, there was always something stirring. From the cat yowling a few blocks down to the dull hum of the few passing cars, there was plenty to distract the feral youth.

He glance around trying his best not look twitchy. He didn't know much about city life, but he knew that in the wild looking scared was a signal for predators to attack. He wasn't prey, and that wasn't about to start just because he was out of his element. "Stupid city," he muttered.

He resisted the temptation to shift. It was weak to do it just to blend in and he was not a coward. Even if he was uncomfortable. As he made his way through the streets, he caught a glimpse of a bright light. There was nothing for him in this city tonight, so he went with his instinct to follow the light.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A meeting of two pathes  Damienpowergrid_zpsd144901f
The Fallen One
The Fallen One

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Mason December 19th 2012, 2:24 am

The Criminal tried to struggle for his feet, clearly about to run away. Blaster gave one sigh before shooting a few short blasts at the man, knocking him against the wall until he slumped and lay unconscious. Hands still glowing faintly in-case the man should awake The helmeted youth started to clumsily tie the grungy man up with a nearby garden hose.
He had just finished and stood up straight about to write a note to leave on the man when he heard a noise behind him. It was the faint noise of a foot treading leaves but his hearing was sensitive. He turned around, upping the intensity of his blazing hands only to see a weird man approaching. Not Weird because of how he looked, because the guy looked normal but he also didn't look like an accomplice to the robber. He also didn't seem to be looking at Johnny, he was looking at Johnny's hands where the light was shining.
Maybe he saw Johnny knock out the Criminal and was worried that Johnny was some kind of Villain. It happened from time to time, he should try to reassure the new comer.
"Everythin' alright?" He called in his calmest Hero voice.
Johnny Mason
Johnny Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen One December 21st 2012, 9:42 pm

Damien sniffed at the air and bared his fangs at the man in front of him. It was instinct. It had only been a few months since being among a mass amount of people and he was still working out exactly how to react to them. He didn't do introductions very well.

"Alright?" Damien asked, keeping his eyes focused on the man's hands. They were glowing, something Damien registered as a threat. He wouldn't attack. He didn't know exactly who this was or what his glowing hands could do. So for now it was better to see if this man would actually present himself as a threat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Fallen One
The Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Mason December 21st 2012, 11:55 pm

Blaster still wasn't sure how to interpret the newcomer. With his sensitive hearing he could make out the noise of the man sniffing something. He had a look like a cornered animal. At this point Johnny was fairly certain that if this guy was an accomplice he wasn't a very aware one, he seemed so confused. The helmeted Hero slowly raised his hands in as non-threatening a way as he could manage and dimmed them to a soft glow. Just enough that he could still see the others face. "I'm not going to hurt you, see? What are you doing here? Do you need help?" He tried to explain still keep his voice soft and calm.
Johnny Mason
Johnny Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen One December 25th 2012, 6:41 pm

Damien changed his posture to a less hostile position. The man in front of him didn't seem to want to hurt him. Or fight. That much was good. He didn't like to fight unless it was absolutely necessary. The dim light of the alley should have allowed for little vision, but his eyes were adjusting to the dim.

"No help." His voice was curt. He had little verbal language and what he did posses was often shortened. "Who are you?" He wasn't naturally suspicious, but the other man's glowing hands had him a little more alert than normal.

The Fallen One
The Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Mason December 27th 2012, 12:34 am

Blaster could see the other relax a little and refrained from giving a sigh of relief. The guy seemed like he was having a bit of a hard time getting the words out. 'Maybe a forgeiner?' Johnny thought as the stranger made his curt reply.
He was caught off gaurd by the question. He hadn't really been asked who he was in costume yet. He looked himself up and down. "Uh...I'm Blaster, ya know cause I can blast stuff." The helmeted hero answered gesturing with his hands. "And, you are...?" It was a little odd to be introducing youself next to an incapcitated criminal but he steadily adjusting to weird circumstances.

I'm back.
Johnny Mason
Johnny Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fallen One December 27th 2012, 10:54 pm

"Da-" he started, but then remembered. He wasn't supposed to use his real name. "Apex." He wasn't used to the title. He hadn't picked it for himself, but rather Elena had given it to him. Real names are for friends only with those powers, she'd said. He didn't see how a name could be dangerous, but he figured she knew better. He wasn't that attached to his name, so it didn't bother him. He hadn't used it for almost 8 years, so more time wouldn't hurt.

"Top predetor." Damien saw that the other man was showing why he was called that, so Damien figured it was only fair he demonstrate as well. He focused on the part of his brain that wasn't quite human and reached for it. He could feel his body compacting and changing. After a few seconds, a shaggy golden wolf stood where an unsure man did.

The Fallen One
The Fallen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top