The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Eagle I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Eagle I_vote_lcapThe Eagle I_voting_barThe Eagle I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Eagle I_vote_lcapThe Eagle I_voting_barThe Eagle I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Eagle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Eagle Empty The Eagle

Post by Lovecraft October 9th 2012, 4:52 pm

Super Hero Name: The Eagle

Title: Warbird

Alignment: Relatively good (fights for the greater good, although sometimes is forced to break the rules in order to get the job done

Race:Caucasian

Hair: Blondish brown

Eyes: blue

Height: 6 feet 3 inches

Weight:250

Costume Description/Image: The Eagles costume is a tactical unitard, made of damage resistant polymers, it was designed by the US government for use by their Superhuman Operatives. These damage resistant battle-suits aren't invulnerable, but are damage resistant enough to stay intact while under the stresses of superhuman activities. The Eagle's was color coordinated to match his patriotic public persona, but not in a flashy way. The main portion of the suit is dark blue, with gold pinstripes with black boots and dark red mid-length gloves. He wears no cape, as capes aren't tactically advisable. The Eagle's chest emblem is that of the head and wings of his nation's majestic national bird.

Personality: James Warden is a decorated Air Force Captain, with countless decorations for valor and exemplary conduct. He is brave, loyal, and friendly. Any negative reactions to his personality can only be attributed to his lofty moral compass.

History: James Warden was born to an average family in the state of New York. He was a boyscout, attaining the level of Eagle scout before graduating high school and entering the military. It didn't take him long to rise through the ranks, serving several tours of combat as a fighter pilot. After that he enrolled in NASA's astronaut training program. It was here that Captain Warden's life was forever changed. During his very first mission, the space shuttle he was commanding was struck by an unknown object. The damaged shuttle lost it's engines and soon plummeted back to the earth, crash landing in the Atlantic Ocean. Captain Warden was the only survivor of the crew, and remembered almost nothing from the incident. During his recovery in a military hospital James manifested several extraordinary powers, obviously obtained from his near miss with whatever mysterious object struck his ship. The US military didn't hesitate, as he was still an enlisted officer of the Air Force, they decided to deploy him on several black Op missions under the call sign, 'Eagle One'. The result of committing such brutally violent actions in the name of his government on James' psyche was detrimental and soon after he went AWOL. Since then the Government as actively tried to reacquire their lost superpowered asset, forcing Jim to live off the grid and stay on the move in order to not be arrested and court marshaled.

Powers: Military scientists tested The Eagle with all known scientific equipment at their disposal and found that he possessed super human strength, speed, durability and enhanced senses. He is also capable of unassisted flight. This coupled with his notable fighting skills (derived from military training) made him a formidable force. They also noted that his power levels weren't static, growing in potency as time wore on.

Power Grid: Flight:2
STR: 5
SPD: 4
END:4
INT:3
EP: 1
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Red, White, Blue

Character Image/Description: I will illustrate a characterization in the coming weeks

Roleplay Sample:
James walked down the streets of New York City, taking in the sights and sounds of the busy metropolis around him. His enhanced hearing and sense of smell were almost overcome by the cacophony of it all. This was not the way he'd remembered it from when he was a child but as he knew, things were different now. Since the accident he'd had to continually adapt to his constantly evolving physiology, both in how it effected, and was effected by the world around him. For now he would just have to try and mentally block out the stink of urine, the sounds of hungry, crying children, and beleaguered pleads of homeless as they begged for any spare scraps .

Last edited by Lovecraft on October 9th 2012, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lovecraft

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-10-09

Back to top Go down

The Eagle Empty Re: The Eagle

Post by Andrew October 9th 2012, 4:59 pm

just put in EP for the enhanced senses and you're good to go.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew October 9th 2012, 5:13 pm

Looks good to me, approved :afro:
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top