The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_vote_lcapSara Clyde aka the Raptor I_voting_barSara Clyde aka the Raptor I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Sara Clyde aka the Raptor I_vote_lcapSara Clyde aka the Raptor I_voting_barSara Clyde aka the Raptor I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sara Clyde aka the Raptor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Clyde aka the Raptor Empty Sara Clyde aka the Raptor

Post by Sara Clyde October 7th 2012, 6:48 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/ect. Name: Raptor

Title: The media began to call her Raptor after one of her... incidents, so she just stuck with that.

Allignment: Sara herself is what most people would call an evil scientist, but she tries her best to make the Raptor a superhero, instead of a supervillain.

Race: White

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Dark Blue, but yellow when in Raptor form.

Height: 6'

Weight: 109 lbs, very light because of her bird-like skeletal structure.

Costume Description: Sara doesn't have a costume persay, but she usually wears black clothing, a black fedora, and black high-heeled boots... her favorite color is black.

Personality: Genius, sarcastic, is usually found annoying by others. She seems cold and impossible to get along with, but she has a very compassionate streak for children. She can work up animosity for almost anything. Her sarcasm is actually very funny but for the fact that she very rarely says her thoughts out loud. Instead, she often carries on conversations in her head. You can never tell what she is feeling or thinking because her facial expression does not show anything. You really have to work hard to make a friendship with Sara.
She hates being told she's evil.

History: Sara Clyde was a world-famous geneticist and an infamous pyromanic. In other words, she loved to blow stuff up. She also loved to build things like shrink-rays or freeze-rays. These hobbies caused many people to believe that Sara was an evil scientist. At the age of 20, there was a lab accident in which Sara was injected with the DNA of a Utahraptor ostrommaysorum; a dinosaur of the raptor family. That DNA twisted itself around her own, causing slight mutations in her genetic code. From then on, whenever frightened or extremely scared, Sara would transform into Utahraptor. Sara herself has little memory of anything that happened during the transformation. After 5 incidents and 82 killings, Sara went into hiding. While there, she figured out how to mostly control it and now struggles to use the Raptor for good.
Childhood: Sara Clyde's mom died when she was 5 years old. From then on, she was raised by her father, Robert Clyde, a true evil scientist. From him, she learned how to build machines and bombs to make things explode. At the age of 14, her father killed 10 people while testing a bomb. Sara's best friend Brook was one of the dead. Sara never forgave her father and turned him into the police. However, Sara still enjoyed blowing things up and other pyromaniacal hobbies. She hates being called evil because of her father.

Powers: Transformation into Utahraptor. Utahraptor in 11 meters tall and 16 meters long. It has 120 sharp teeth and a sickle-shaped foot-long claw on each foot. Utahraptor is the largest member of the Raptor family, larger that Velociraptor and Deinonychus.
Sara's genius can serve as a power, too.

Sara's Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 4
END: 3
INT: 6
EP: 2
FS: 3

Raptor's Power Grid:
SPD: 5
INT:6
EP: 2
FS: 3

Character Image/ Description:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Like this pic except clothed in all black and with a fedora.

Power Grid Colors: ... uh, black and purple!

Roleplay sample: Sara Clyde darted into the little town of Cotsville. Hopefully, I can finally have a couple of days with nothing to worry about. I mean really, what in the name of corndogs could go wrong in a tiny town like this? She said to herself. Her eyes darted swiftly around nonetheless, and her head turned in quick, birdlike motions, a sure sign that she was stressed. After making sure that no one was following her path, her shoulders relaxed slightly, and she exahaled a breath that she didn't even know she had been holding.
Somewhere to eat, somewhere to eat... goodness gracious I'm starving. Her blue eyes landed on a diner, the Roadside Diner, as it was called. Finally. She stalked into the place and slipped into a booth. A waitress strode up to her table and said kindly in a slight southern drawl, "Well, hon, what can I get for ya?"
"I'll have a hamburger with a salad, please."
"Is that all, ma'm"
"Yeah that's all." Now go away before I eat you. Sara added in her head.
The waitress waltzed away. For a moment Sara was alone. Blissfully, peacefully alone.
Then, she heard a man's voice come from behind her.
"Heya, girl, I like your outfit,"
Startled, Sara nearly leaped out of her booth. Instead, she jerked her head around towards the being who had spoken. Oh for the love of chopsticks,
Leaning on the table behind her was a large man in a crisp velvet suit who was obviously looking for trouble.
With an eyebrow raised, Sara studied him for a moment, looked him in the eye, then turned back to her table in one smooth movement, blonde hair flying behind her. An obvious sign of rejection.
But this man was persistent, he came right up to her and said,
"Hey, pretty, I was talking to you!"
"I noticed," Sara replied dryly.
"Oh you think you're tough, do you?" He snarled.
Yes. She replied in her head.
"I'll teach you a lesson on how to be respectful to people bigger than you!" And he grabbed her shirt.
Immediately, her heart went into overdrive.
Crud.
He shook her then threw her across the diner. She slammed into the counter and recovered immediately. She put her hand to her head as she felt the raging monster within rise up. But before she could control it, she was picked up again and punched. Hard.
That was more than she, or the Raptor, could take. Her world began to spin into darkness and her last coherent thought was,
Please, don't kill him. He doesn't deserve it. Please.
And a roar escaped her mouth.

Last edited by Sara Clyde on October 7th 2012, 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You know, at times like this, one thinks, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct. - Ian Malcolm (Michael Crighton)

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Sara Clyde aka the Raptor Empty Re: Sara Clyde aka the Raptor

Post by Chellizard October 7th 2012, 7:58 pm

2 EP to transform into the Raptor.

While transforming, your INT and FS has to stay the same, unless your INT goes to 0; meaning your Raptor form is mindless and has basically no control.

Also, your history is quite short.

You should include her childhood-etc that leads up to her becoming the "Evil" Scientist that she is.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 7th 2012, 9:06 pm

Ok here's the revised power grid:

Power Grid:
SPD: 4
INT: 5
EP:2
FS: 4

And Sara's childhood:

Childhood: Sara Clyde's mom died when she was 5 years old. From then on, she was raised by her father, Robert Clyde, a true evil scientist. From him, she learned how to build machines and bombs to make things explode. At the age of 14, her father killed 10 people while testing a bomb. Sara's best friend Brook was one of the dead. Sara never forgave her father and turned him into the police. However, Sara still enjoyed blowing things up and other pyromaniacal hobbies. She hates being called evil because of her father.

You know, at times like this, one thinks, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct. - Ian Malcolm (Michael Crighton)

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 7th 2012, 9:07 pm

Want anything else?

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 7th 2012, 9:14 pm

You can edit your original post to add that into your main profile. (:

You've also only used 21 points on your grid.

You will also need to make Raptor's grid.

If Raptor has 0 INT, the FS is the only stat that remains the same, giving you the remaining points to move freely throughout the grid. (:

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 7th 2012, 10:02 pm

Well, the Raptor is smart too, but I'll edit my thing.

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 7th 2012, 10:22 pm

Looks good. (:

I'mma say approved if you're finished editing things.

With 6 INT, you are able to create items. (:

So you can create an item app. There's a bit of info about the items in the Item section of the forum; check out the stickies. ^_^

Welcome to SHRPG.

Also, since you are kinda in between heroic and villainous because of your characters history; would you consider yourself a Renegade?

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 7th 2012, 10:38 pm

Yeah I think so. She feels that by herself other people have the chance to stop her from doing bad things. But her power gives her an advantage, and that advantage makes anything bad she does with it unfair to people. She's weird that way. Though, sometimes, her knowledge on what goes on in 'evil' peoples heads gives her an advantage in a fight against one.
And yeah, I think I'm done editing. If I think of anything else I'll ask you about it.

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 8th 2012, 4:54 am

Her powers do not include what you just told me;

If it really is a power, it has to be explained.

if it's an RP mechanic, you have to make it fair for other opponents. You cannot just say that whatever your character does is unfair to the other opponent or something etc.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 8th 2012, 8:24 am

Ok. I'll just take away that part. Smile

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 8th 2012, 2:57 pm

Okie dokie. Gonna put you in renegade. Approved and moved. (:

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum