The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMidnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_voting_barMidnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMidnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_voting_barMidnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Midnight Flight [invite only]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Midnight Flight [invite only]

Post by Gastly August 26th 2012, 3:55 am

It was all in good fun, in the end. Tony found it entertaining enough to be able to run with two relative strangers while being chased by cop cars. Then again, he found lots of things entertaining. He still had the baton in hand, planning on bringing it home to examine and possibly keep for future usage. He wasn’t letting stuff like this go to waste, the dead guy probably wouldn’t even miss it. He was relieved when they had finally gotten them off their tail. “It was a great run!” he said, laughing, “You’re with a pro escaper, I think you’re fine.” he then gestured to the wings, “I should grow a pair of those.”He joked to David and grinned, not that it was visible. “Gastly. Call me Gastly.” he said with a nod before turning to look at Sparrow again. “It was a pleasure meeting with you. Thanks for saving my life, guys.” he stuck out both his hands for handshakes from both of them, “Now at least I’ll live to fight another day.” and he laughed. Tony found these people interesting, and he was hoping that he’d meet them again, one day, maybe under better circumstances.

Gastly

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 26th 2012, 3:57 am

David shook Gastly's hand and said "Call me Devastate". He smiled at Sparrow before turning around and walked home. It was quite the night. David couldn't help but feel he would meet them again.

Last edited by dantoon on August 26th 2012, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow August 26th 2012, 4:06 am

I have to say these guys were not as bad as I thought they would be. Usually people could not be trusted and experience had taught me that but maybe they were different than most people;maybe they were good people like the heroes I heard about? I shook Gastly's hand vigorously and nodded to the Muscle man,my lips still in a big dumb grin. Was I actually feeling happy? Had I actually managed to make friends when I was a fugitive? Something within my chest seemed to expand as a warmness permeated through out my being as if as warm fire had been lit.

'I hope we cross paths again.” I muttered believing what I said and hoping it would come true. Adjusting the collar of my jacket I looked up at the starless sky of New York as if I could really see them. Yeah,it seemed like things were really looking up for me afterall. With a hop in my step I walked off,maybe to try for some more jerky or even fast food. My stomach could sure use it.

'Enjoy it while you can. This dream won't last forever.” A single figure whispered looking down upon the happy mutant from a rooftop before fading into darkness. All was not what it seemed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Midnight Flight [invite only] - Page 3 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top